BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Pharaun Methelys
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    I wish people would understand that driving 30 in a 50 (km/h, not miles) is more likely to cause an accident than prevent one, snow or not. Compensate for the slippery roads by breaking earlier for reds/stops, not going slower so you can still break at the last second.
    This so true, got stuck behind a guy last night doing maybe 5 mph with no one in front of him. He was creating more of a hazard since people were trying to get around him and being a little riskier than they would have been if he was just doing 15-20 mph in the first place.

green jellybean
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

Yeah I don't understand them going super slow in the left lane during snowfall... if you're scared get over dude!

The biggest thing to me is that you really want to reduce braking on snowy/icy roads, so increase following distance and start slowing down when you approach a stop or turn, so may people start breaking hard acting like the road is all the same. About a week before Christmas the road in the afternoon was dry as a bone but just because people there was snow in the median its like they just can't handle it 3 different people had spun offroad.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Apelila View Post
    Your situation though? Cock punch. You said hi so obviously you could talk to him.
    You're right. He probably deserves a cock punch or two anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Aksannyi View Post
    The job market is shit, there's very little shame in taking a shit job to at least make a little bit of money. Especially if you have a family to support, something is still better than nothing.
    I guess
    Still feels bad since I was taught since I was little that I would be above shitty dead end jobs if I got a college education, and now that I have one I'm in debt and nowhere near being happy or successful XD Society and its "college education is everything!" mentality can suck it.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Fuckin lulzy shit is when people think jamming on the brakes when theyre skidding is going to do anything productive for them.

For early January, its been warm as fuck up here in Montreal. The past week has been above 0C, and is set to carry for a couple more days it seems. But 2 weeks ago we got hit with a blizzard that nailed us for 46 cm of snow (about a foot and a half), 2 hours north got hit with snow resembling this:
    [removed]

And two weeks later its been too warm the outdoor rinks cant maintain solid ice

Canada is defeated by Global Warming?

BEAHCAT
    BOSTON'S FINEST

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mith Lothaire
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Cenarius

Re: Random Fail: First World Problems

Random belt started to squeel in my car during cold start ups, and with a burning smell as well.

Get it checked out today, and my timing belt is the culprit. On a car with 62k miles on it...... fuck

Resident Gestapo
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Acevalefor View Post
    It is unethical. It's also illegal in most states. You (Nephlite) paid for a job to be done and they didn't do it correctly. Make them fix it. Show them your badge
    Now you know, Ace, that is an egregious abuse of police power and it never happens. Didn't have to come down to that fortunately. My best friend just so happens to be my lawyer and he talked to some people who talked to some people. The dealership called ME directly this morning to set up an appointment on Sunday (my off day) and they explained I wouldn't be charged for anything and apologized for the mix-up. The money was refunded back to me just a few hours ago. Now THAT's service!

Oh and snow? Try a touch of flakes here in D.C. and you'll have people pulling off and hitting the hazards. Hate snow. Doesn't help that the cars I drive daily are all rear-wheel drive piles that slide everywhere.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Derock View Post
    That's not service, that's you having a pocket lawyer scaring the pants off a service manager.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

Start talking with a woman. Friend of a friend. everything goes great for the first week or so, we go on 2 dates, everythings fine. one day shes pissy, tells me im moving too quickly. Ok...She was texting me from the time she got up to the time she went to sleep pretty much nonstop. it was odd if she went 20 min without a single text. So i slow down. she accuses me of not taking initiative and not showing interest. Bitch, you just told me to slow down, so I am. I try some more, complains again i'm not showing initiative. so i try harder, text her when i wake up, again when i get out of class, she never responds. Get on facebook, she does the "check in" thing where it shows where someone is, and shes at a bar and grill with another guy. never used that checkin until just now. Obviously trying to piss me off. So I say fuck it, delete her off my phone, take her off my facebook. Awaiting the inevitable 'wtf you're a piece of shit" email any minute now.

Yknow sometimes you get yourself thinking you did everything wrong, but what the fuck else can I do without putting the pussy on the pedestal? I'm not going to let her walk all over me and make me initiate contact at her beckon call. Fuck. I'd love to just have it WORK for once in my life.

But I don't want my title changed
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Guitarman View Post
    Start talking with a woman. Friend of a friend. everything goes great for the first week or so, we go on 2 dates, everythings fine. one day shes pissy, tells me im moving too quickly. Ok...She was texting me from the time she got up to the time she went to sleep pretty much nonstop. it was odd if she went 20 min without a single text. So i slow down. she accuses me of not taking initiative and not showing interest. Bitch, you just told me to slow down, so I am. I try some more, complains again i'm not showing initiative. so i try harder, text her when i wake up, again when i get out of class, she never responds. Get on facebook, she does the "check in" thing where it shows where someone is, and shes at a bar and grill with another guy. never used that checkin until just now. Obviously trying to piss me off. So I say fuck it, delete her off my phone, take her off my facebook. Awaiting the inevitable 'wtf you're a piece of shit" email any minute now.

Yknow sometimes you get yourself thinking you did everything wrong, but what the fuck else can I do without putting the pussy on the pedestal? I'm not going to let her walk all over me and make me initiate contact at her beckon call. Fuck. I'd love to just have it WORK for once in my life.
    Fuck that, not someone you want to get involved with anyways by the sounds of it.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

Thank you for that. I knew I did the right thing, but it's always nice to hear confirmation.

edit: "wtf you're a piece of shit" text hooo. not in those words but yeah, just as i thought.

Yarglebargle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Pics if your friend doesn't read BG. Fuck it, pics anyways. Also post texts. Drama is fun.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

lol nah. shes stupid but shes mixed up. if she was a raging cunt id do it for sure. Besides, I tossed the tit pics.

Yarglebargle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

lol nah. shes stupid but shes mixed up. if she was a raging cunt id do it for sure. Besides, I tossed the tit pics.
    http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/l...gusted-gif.gif

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

A. Body
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

American/western women, nuff said.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Besides, I tossed the tit pics.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Litz Zatsuza
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Re: Random Fail: First World Problems

Chicks like that you just have to constantly call them out on their shit because she seems like the type that thrives on drama. She's looking for a dude to dominate her.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

That would make sense. I got fed up a few times and snapped back at her and she instantly drops it. Eh no loss. Not the type of chick youd wanna have around long term anyways.

Groinlonger
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

It's not worth the trouble unless you enjoy shitty drama all the time (some people do though)