Closed Thread
Page 52 of 1204 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 ... LastLast

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

^ I wouldn't be totally surprised. Looking at the sexual symptoms of that reminded me that she mentioned being a "wild child" in her teen years. even once mentioned "i did things (sexually) in the past if you knew about you probably wouldnt like me". So yeah, THAT'S a turn-on... A guy always loves to hear that. not. Good find.

It's all good. no healthy guy wants to be around that shit. Just needed to vent a bit on it. Not going to find me making a 20 page thread on here about some chick playing with my head while I allow it. One too many red flags and its:

http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/GET+THE...1a_4212063.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Guitarman View Post
    Start talking with a woman. Friend of a friend. everything goes great for the first week or so, we go on 2 dates, everythings fine. one day shes pissy, tells me im moving too quickly. Ok...She was texting me from the time she got up to the time she went to sleep pretty much nonstop. it was odd if she went 20 min without a single text. So i slow down. she accuses me of not taking initiative and not showing interest. Bitch, you just told me to slow down, so I am. I try some more, complains again i'm not showing initiative. so i try harder, text her when i wake up, again when i get out of class, she never responds. Get on facebook, she does the "check in" thing where it shows where someone is, and shes at a bar and grill with another guy. never used that checkin until just now. Obviously trying to piss me off. So I say fuck it, delete her off my phone, take her off my facebook. Awaiting the inevitable 'wtf you're a piece of shit" email any minute now.

Yknow sometimes you get yourself thinking you did everything wrong, but what the fuck else can I do without putting the pussy on the pedestal? I'm not going to let her walk all over me and make me initiate contact at her beckon call. Fuck. I'd love to just have it WORK for once in my life.
    You got shit tested and failed. You basically did put the pussy on a pedestal. The relationship moves at your pace, and that pace should be to fuck her as soon as possible because it's not a relationship without sex. Three dates or bust. If a woman wants to have sex with you, she will find any way she can to do it. She may also have BPD, but it's not as common as men would like to believe, eg "She's just a crazy bitch". She told you to do something, you capitulated. She told you to do the opposite, you capitulated. You should have played it cool and moved the conversation to your frame, "Moving too quickly? I reserve that terminology for anal on the third date. What are you, a prude?". End of discussion, have her sweat and seek your attention.

You've failed her test, if she does come seeking you now you should go with the instinct of next, or if you want to have fun, tell her you think you should just be friends.

lol nah. shes stupid but shes mixed up. if she was a raging cunt id do it for sure. Besides, I tossed the tit pics.
    ugly or you never had them, lol. no man tosses a nice pair of tits.

^ I wouldn't be totally surprised. Looking at the sexual symptoms of that reminded me that she mentioned being a "wild child" in her teen years. even once mentioned "i did things (sexually) in the past if you knew about you probably wouldnt like me". So yeah, THAT'S a turn-on... A guy always loves to hear that. not. Good find.

It's all good. no healthy guy wants to be around that shit. Just needed to vent a bit on it. Not going to find me making a 20 page thread on here about some chick playing with my head while I allow it. One too many red flags and its:
    ]
    just another shit test actually

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

There's also easier pussy to get without the games homie. You know that lol.

You only get shit tested if you fail or send mixed signals. All women do it, the extent at which you receive them is entirely dependent on your response. Assuming she doesn't have BPD, she is this way with him but with someone else she would be completely docile. HOMIE

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Churchill View Post
    You only get shit tested if you fail or send mixed signals. All women do it, the extent at which you receive them is entirely dependent on your response. Assuming she doesn't have BPD, she is this way with him but with someone else she would be completely docile. HOMIE
    Don't start lol.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyis. View Post
    Fucking lol, I lose my shit moreso at Jason Miller in that background everytime I see that xD

Old Merits
    BG Level

Not sure how first world this is, but a few days ago something unsettlingly weird yet somehow cool happened to me, though I'm pretty sure I'd call it one huge failure, even though it was merely an unfortunate coincidence.

I was on the toilet and when I was done with everything, I flushed. However, as it happens sometimes, a bigger pile my excrement had formed was refusing to move. Not only that, apparently its positioning and shape were so close to perfection that the squall of water managed to use it as a ramp and go flying right above the edge of the toilet bowl. I'm not sure if a few drops managed to hit my trousers or not, but they certainly did hit the floor. Fortunately, even that mighty pile quickly had to budge, making the water lose its momentum.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

It Snowed in England! now i love snow but there has to be a good 5+million people bitching about it and that's there first world problem

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Snow in England is as follows:

It's brilliant the first day. w00t

The country then slowly falls apart.

listen!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

It's brilliant the first day. w00t
    There is never anything good about snow.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

Quote Originally Posted by hey View Post
    Snow is amazing up until about the time you get your driver's license.

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Snow is amazing up until about the time you get your driver's license.
    this is so true

The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

It's not about personal skill, it's worrying about all the other fuckheads on the road.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Random Fail: First World Problems

Doing 30 in a 50 cuz of a lil snow on the road is personal skill tho

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Lightbringer

Quote Originally Posted by Derock View Post
    False, suck less at driving.
    Hell is other people.

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by hey View Post
    It's true. All the shit bags here think it's amazing. I'm just stating what the crowd thinks. I don't care if there's snow lol. The more the better, the country breaks down, I can stay at home!

They're just like us
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I love it when it snows in the South. It's pretty and I get to stay home because I am not risking my ass with the other idiots on the road.