sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-G View Post
    guy messages me on a dating app, he's cute but 9,000 miles away so I figure, yay random flirting

opens with "where are you from?" and I say "Minneapolis"
    he goes "oh where they hate Aussies?" and I'm like "dude, no. we all feel terrible about that. it's awful."
    his reply, picture of a burning American flag

first time I have ever reported someone on a dating app, and you're talking about an app where things like unsolicited fisting pics are a regular occurrence. what the ever-loving fuck?
    So he's the one right?

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Brill Weave View Post
    So he's the one right?
    I mean... maybe?

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Negotiating my pay raise and the first thing my boss says is that he thought my salary without taxes was with taxes. Kind of differed from what I envisioned, but Jesus, how can there be so much bad blood between people in an office consisting of three to four people at most. The office wouldn't even be there if it weren't for me, yet I'm being blamed for not informing my boss about the guy in charge not being 100% truthful about things going wrong? Didn't realize I was supposed to be a spy, but apparently, it's not helping my demands. Sorry I was busy pulling all-nighters to keep up with the workload plus whatever the other guys in the office messed up.

That was yesrterday, was hoping to have some egg waffles with ice cream at least, but alas, they were sold out.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Was going to get some Arby's late at night and checked and said open till 11 pm. Get there and closes at 9 pm... well shit lets go get Taco Bell nearby. Fucking Tacobell was closed at 1020 on a Friday. Drive thru and lobby. Inventor of 4th meal was closed da fuq. Meanwhile I know the one in the other direction from my house has the lobby open till midnight and drive thru till like 2 am

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

reminds me of getting fast food in Lincoln (spoiler alert: we failed)

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

I'm on vacation this week, and this morning I get a text on my personal cell from one of the sales staff in the state (I'm a business consultant, there are two of us supporting all the sales staff in the entire state). anyways I get a text that the other consultant up and put in his notice last friday. Best part is, the company didn't accept his 2 week notice and told him to get his ass out by this friday. That means I'm walking into a shitshow next Monday and will be covering twice the amount of folks i normally do. Inc 16+ hour shifts for who knows how long. FML.

Special at 11:30 or w/e
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Sounds like a good time to ask for a raise!