Closed Thread
Page 1102 of 1204 FirstFirst ... 1052 1092 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1112 1152 ... LastLast
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Vaspinne View Post
    Bro, preach. So good.
    god, janelle is basically my favorite woman currently

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    Yeah we are going summ of 2018. It might help to give the kids a break from it as they've been going almost every month for two years now, but I am thinking like 6 months from now I'm going to start dying. Oh well, it's worth it as I still say DW is a million times better than DL.
    I'll respectfully disagree with the last part - I do think WDW has more options obviously in terms of entertainment, food restaurants/events , etc. however even after growing up with WDW I prefer DL now due to the size/ease of park hopping.

They are both completely different in the way they market to. WDW is definitely more of a resort experience where at DL it's easier to do more in less time and even with 6 days/5 nights in WDW I barely felt like we scratched the surface. It's much more hectic as you HAVE to plan it out if you want certain experiences and while I actually like FP plus , it has it's detriment as well.

Basically I don't think either is "better" just different depending on the experience you want.
    It's often discussed on a forum I frequent and it's interesting seeing first timers to DL VS WDW and vice versa.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Astylla View Post
    I'll respectfully disagree with the last part - I do think WDW has more options obviously in terms of entertainment, food restaurants/events , etc. however even after growing up with WDW I prefer DL now due to the size/ease of park hopping.

They are both completely different in the way they market to. WDW is definitely more of a resort experience where at DL it's easier to do more in less time and even with 6 days/5 nights in WDW I barely felt like we scratched the surface. It's much more hectic as you HAVE to plan it out if you want certain experiences and while I actually like FP plus , it has it's detriment as well.

Basically I don't think either is "better" just different depending on the experience you want.
    It's often discussed on a forum I frequent and it's interesting seeing first timers to DL VS WDW and vice versa.
    Blizzard Beach.

That's all I need to make DW better for me.

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

TIL people on BG watch the Oscars.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

All this Disney talk geez. Well screw you I'm going to Universal! Idk we might hit up Disney too.

In terms of fail getting ready to fly out and checking out the airporter here which traditionally has been pretty good. Since the last time I used it they've cut the number of stops they make in about half all of them being ones in my town. So instead of hopping on one near my house or near my work gotten do this weird one under an overpass lol. Then somehow despite there being less stops it now takes almost twice as long as it did last time I used it. Over 2 hours to get from the stop in my town do one the next town over and then the one after that and get to the airport for a total of like 50 miles. <.<. De fuq airporter. Had I realized this early might have tried to find some alternative. Though quick searches suggest there aren't any great ones that aren't pretty expensive. Whelp good to know guess one more point to trying to fly out of local airport if I can

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

The fuck is an airporter.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Van

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Like a man with a van situation or what.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

It's basically a bus service, but with a van. Makes multiple stops before getting to the airport and then goes back.

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Far out.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Basically except this one is an actual bus. Well like a charter bus. I mean it's still not bad price wise at $30 but shit son didn't expect it to go down hill that fast. If gunna take that long might be better to find a regular city/county bus and hang with weird bus people

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Customer comes to us because the other people she wanted to go to are only open on Saturday... doesn't bother to check to see we aint open either. Like who checks to see if 1 place is open and then when it isn't assumes the next one will be. Then basically tries to micromanage us doing stuff which works out great with her sneaking in stuff we can't do. Upside I got a tip so yays

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

I have to constantly follow up on the same people, getting bitched at and wasting time in emails when managers or the intended party could stop and do something instead of wasting time. Fuck today and I love how I have to remind people to do their job as is. 5 more total work days then I'm out. I seriously want to see how much shit goes ignored on my days off. At least tomorrow is my Friday..

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Today was my first day back at work after taking 5 days of vacation. Before I left, I left very specific and detailed instructions for three (THREE!!!) different coworkers on how to perform a duty that needed to be done over the weekend. I talked to all of them, went over the process with them, made sure they all knew how to do it. Came back today, and it looks like they started the job, got maaaybe 10% of the way through, and quit. Never called me to ask any questions. Didn't email me. Just didn't do it. So now I'm a week behind on my tasks, and to top off the shit sundae I had a stack of documents on my desk that I had to process that had been piling up the last few days because, rather than getting someone else to handle it, people just dropped it on my desk for me to get to whenever.

Fucking hell.

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    Today was my first day back at work after taking 5 days of vacation. Before I left, I left very specific and detailed instructions for three (THREE!!!) different coworkers on how to perform a duty that needed to be done over the weekend. I talked to all of them, went over the process with them, made sure they all knew how to do it. Came back today, and it looks like they started the job, got maaaybe 10% of the way through, and quit. Never called me to ask any questions. Didn't email me. Just didn't do it. So now I'm a week behind on my tasks, and to top off the shit sundae I had a stack of documents on my desk that I had to process that had been piling up the last few days because, rather than getting someone else to handle it, people just dropped it on my desk for me to get to whenever.

Fucking hell.
    This is almost what I've been dealing with. I'm limited what I had access to due to my modified duty so am forced to delegate shit. Stuff NEVER gets followed , but one person and there's 3-4 others every given day. They think shit sucks now , just wait until you don't have someone diligently doing their job( me).

I'm sure I'll have these type of days at my new job , nowhere is perfect but seriously I don't understand how anything gets done here..

Conejita's Jolly
    Chaparrita's Dulce
    Trigger warning: Fuck your feelings.

BG Level

Signals, sys, and transforms is one toughass cookie, moarso than quantum mechanics. Who woulda thought fucking gender studies was going to be so challenging?

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Jefe View Post
    Signals, sys, and transforms is one toughass cookie, moarso than quantum mechanics. Who woulda thought fucking gender studies was going to be so challenging?
    Wait what.

2600klub
    I donated 5 bucks and all I got was this shitty title from Zet

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Zetanio View Post
    Wait what.
    You don't fuck gender studies, gender studies fuck you.

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Is this where gender fluids come from?

2600klub
    I donated 5 bucks and all I got was this shitty title from Zet

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Just remember, gender fluids aren't binary, they're a range.