Closed Thread
Page 1136 of 1204 FirstFirst ... 1086 1126 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1146 1186 ... LastLast
    Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Astylla View Post
    I sleep the worst when I'm not sharing a bed.
    I don't know how you guys do it lol.
    Well see I spread my arms and legs out and belly flop into my bed. After that I don't move.

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Quote Originally Posted by Zetanio View Post
    Well see I spread my arms and legs out and belly flop into my bed. After that I don't move.
    Smartass..

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

I love sleeping with my girlfriend but she really does hog the bed. I end up in a 20% slice on my side with no covers. I take full advantage of a solo night.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Yall need to learn how to compromise. I only let the gfs steal all the covers in exchange for bed space. Jokes on them I'm fine without them

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Obligatory

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

I do just fine with my gf but I think my bed keeps too much body heat because she often gets too hot and goes and sleeps on the couch. Sad. Meanwhile, I am cool as a cucumber.

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

The struggle is real. I haven't slept in a bed alone in nearly 5 years. Fiancé gets to sleep alone in bed once in while when she gets shift night. I work morning only.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    Obligatory

Also add in 2-3 cats for us and yeah it's crazy lol.
    But my husband steals way more than me - even in a California king bed we have space but not by much

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I think that's just the general rule with the women and beds. Men end up with the last 2 feet and they get the other everything they can reach and then some space. half the time I end up with 1 foot out because I get forced over so often.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Found myself spending my Friday night watching Alinity stream on Twitch, playing drunk Just Dance. I mean, yeah, I watch cause she's hot, but so many people just dropping her $50 and $100 tips trying to get her attention was just mind blowing. Like you could probably get some action from a prostitute for that and actually get your dick wet instead, bro.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

I'm late, but people need to invest in pillow protectors; not to be confused with pillow cases. The protector keeps your oil and slobber off the pillow, the case makes it look pretty. Wash both regularly, like you do your bed sheets (lol), and your pillow will last long time.

Washing a pillow works too, but you gotta dry it carefully and thoroughly or it'll end up worse than before. Low heat, long long time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Got a text to come into work for part the day at 8 am. Of course it's the weekend so I'm not getting up anywhere near that early and certainly not leaving sound on. Answer back at like 10 ok. But guess boss had got someone else so that's nice I guess but I was already dressed and packed to go to work by then. And sure was gunna go out anyways but not going to bring a set of work clothes for that so had to unpack the backpack before going out

Edit: and apparently my new phone takes much higher quality pics to the point I can't upload them. Da Fuq bg. First you tell me to get a better camera for the pics I post and then when I do I can't even upload them

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

I've been watching paint dry since 2:38pm ( YES IM THAT BORED) . 20 more minutes until I'm off for my weekend..ugh

I like to eat food
    BG Level

$1000 for new tires. I had planned to spend that on new PC parts.

BG's most likeable Québécois

BG Level

Also add in 2-3 cats for us and yeah it's crazy lol.
    But my husband steals way more than me - even in a California king bed we have space but not by much
    Cats are evil in bed

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    Cats are evil in bed
    We have 2 out of 3 cats that have a routine.

Guinness ( she's about 10.5 years old) gets jealous of me even though I rescued her from the cold and snow in Washington state lol- so she wedges between my husband and I constantly in bed. She actually bites me if I try to move her lol.

Jager ( my youngest at 3.5 years) is my baby boy who's very attached to me. Nights I stay over somewhere else he won't leave my side the next day. He typically sleeps at our feet most the night but sometimes likes to play with the blinds at 5am...

So not quite evil for us but can be challenging.

BG's most likeable Québécois

BG Level

We have 2 out of 3 cats that have a routine.

Guinness ( she's about 10.5 years old) gets jealous of me even though I rescued her from the cold and snow in Washington state lol- so she wedges between my husband and I constantly in bed. She actually bites me if I try to move her lol.

Jager ( my youngest at 3.5 years) is my baby boy who's very attached to me. Nights I stay over somewhere else he won't leave my side the next day. He typically sleeps at our feet most the night but sometimes likes to play with the blinds at 5am...

So not quite evil for us but can be challenging.
    weak MS paint but that is us

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    weak MS paint but that is us

HAHA cats are jerks no doubt.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Our school requires us to use a skill binder which is basically a printout of all the materials, lessons, plans, etc. we use for the year. I am scheduled to meet with the Assistant Principal tomorrow for review. I left my work laptop at home, so I can't print out the rest of my files and will have to waste all my ink at home to do it tonight instead. -.-;

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I'm glad my dog isn't a jerk in bed. Worst thing I have to worry about from her is the face licking in the morning when she decides it's time to get up and go outside.