Closed Thread
Page 1143 of 1204 FirstFirst ... 1093 1133 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1153 1193 ... LastLast
    I like to eat food
    BG Level

That car flip gif is good, though.

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

I'm actually shocked that in today's day and age, people can think Office = Windows.

2600klub
    I donated 5 bucks and all I got was this shitty title from Zet

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Melena View Post
    I'm actually shocked that in today's day and age, people can think Office = Windows.
    I know some people that refer to them with a single blanket term: "Microsoft"

"Hey, so and so in this department needs Microsoft installed, can you help?"

"Microsoft just crashed on me, halp"

i should really shut up
    You can safely ignore me I am a troll

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    Nah man. Bad joke.
    Overanalyzing a passive tongue in cheek comment about the Irish not wanting a really shitty beer..

I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    I love this gif

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

The number of customers that when told to sign at the bottom sign in the middle right on top of where I signed is too damn high. Granted 1 would be too high but it's at least 1 a day. In what world do you sign right on top of another signature?

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Random Fail: First World Problems

Paid off all my debt/credit cards this week and every fucking one has posted the payment but one of my capital one cards. The fucking money cleared my bank on Wednesday but it still hasn't updated the available credit( shows zero balance at least).

Called them yesterday and claims they put a hold on the funds to make sure it clears but it cleared my bank on Wednesday ugh. Annoying.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Bah looks like the In N Out near me raised prices again at least for the 4x4. Knew I should've went to 5 guys even though it was farther. Or even better the burger bar near the theater I was at. Wouldn't have gotten quite as much but at this rate price would about the same and would've been a lot better probably

Claustrum. Really?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaith Laqueus
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Meeting a friend I haven't seen for like a year. Mainly because even by my standards he takes drinking too far. Because the drinking overshadows everything else about hin, I completely forgot that the bastard is always super late. So I'm sat in this bar by myself waiting for him and its looking like he could be almost 2 hours late by the time he arrive (been 1 hr 30 so far)

Edit: Over 2 hours and he's supposedly enroute. If he's not here by the time my beer is empty, I'm out

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

Waiting in the virtual Ticketmaster Line for Hamilton tickets. I put in my request at 10:01am. I think that 1 minute of loading the proper pages on 2 browsers screwed me.

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by synistar View Post
    Waiting in the virtual Ticketmaster Line for Hamilton tickets. I put in my request at 10:01am. I think that 1 minute of loading the proper pages on 2 browsers screwed me.
    Try using the Ticketmaster app. That's how I got mine

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

We in it fam. 6 tickets purchased. CLICK BOOM!

Already selling 2 to friends at face value.

The Anti Miz

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by synistar View Post
    We in it fam. 6 tickets purchased. CLICK BOOM!

Already selling 2 to friends at face value.
    Hell yea man congrats!

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    Meeting a friend I haven't seen for like a year. Mainly because even by my standards he takes drinking too far. Because the drinking overshadows everything else about hin, I completely forgot that the bastard is always super late. So I'm sat in this bar by myself waiting for him and its looking like he could be almost 2 hours late by the time he arrive (been 1 hr 30 so far)

Edit: Over 2 hours and he's supposedly enroute. If he's not here by the time my beer is empty, I'm out
    Props for staying. I would have left 30min in. Hate when people are late especially with no justifiable reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

yo tyven you going to the Damn. tour? Got my tix for Aug. 1st in seattle, shit's gonna be so lit

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post

Fuck that. I would have bailed after 30 and said sayonara.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Paid $1000 for four new tires a week ago and got a nail in the rear passenger side this weekend.

The Anti Miz

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    yo tyven you going to the Damn. tour? Got my tix for Aug. 1st in seattle, shit's gonna be so lit
    Hell yes I can't believe he got Travis Scott as opener. Going to be so lit

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Got some visits for the house, but not expecting any offers. Most comments are "House is great but backyard is too small"

urgh

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Had my first puking passenger on Uber this weekend. Head out the window, yakked all over the side. Gave me 20 bucks so a quick run to a 7 dollar gas station drive through fixed it. Random win was this quote though before I dropped him off. "Sorry man. I've had a rough night. Found out my girl is pregnant and I told her she's getting an abortion even though I don't believe in abortion."