+ Reply to Thread
Page 1163 of 1163 FirstFirst ... 1113 1153 1161 1162 1163
Results 23,241 to 23,251 of 23251

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    I made my final payment on my truck a week and a half ago. Hooray, right? Except the credit union I did the loan through didn't remove my monthly auto draft payment despite there no longer being a balance. Called them to ask what the fuck, they said I'd have to come to a branch in person to withdraw the money from a savings account they created for me, despite not having an account with them.

I called my bank instead to dispute the charge and hopefully just charge back the fuckers, but they said because it's from another financial institution, I'd have to come in to a branch in person and dispute it with an actual banker present.

So either way, this is a colossal waste of my time. Fucking fuckers.
    Took a 2 hour lunch to have to deal with this shit. Got it resolved, hopefully. Also had my bank issue a stop payment against the credit union incase they try to pull this shit again next month. Beyond infuriated at the inconvenience other people's fuck ups have caused me today.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Took a 2 hour lunch to have to deal with this shit.
    Real fwp here lol. Weird though it was the credit union and not the bank screwing you. Always had much better experiences with credit unions

Special at 11:30 or w/e

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Took a 2 hour lunch to have to deal with this shit. Got it resolved, hopefully. Also had my bank issue a stop payment against the credit union incase they try to pull this shit again next month. Beyond infuriated at the inconvenience other people's fuck ups have caused me today.
    Did they at least act like it was your fault and you were causing them the inconvenience? That's my favorite.

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

Purchase a new monitor for my mom. Complains Candy Crush doesn't fit in the window vertically and wants her old 9 year old monitor back.

Teach her how to use the zoom function in the browser window, says its too much work and still wants the old monitor.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

I fucking hate Atlanta airport. There used to be a time when your face would tell everyone to leave you the fuck alone. Now everyone demands asking stupid shit cuz feelings and reasons. Give me my god damn beer and shut the fuck up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Meliadoul Tinjeru
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Fuck people. Some bag of dicks stole a car, then swapped the plates on it with mine while I was working. By the time I got home and noticed they'd been swapped, I barely had enough time to go to the police and get a form thingy for the DMV. I was kept waiting just a bit too long though and the god damned DMV closed like fifteen minutes early. So, now my car is parked outside a courthouse cuz he wouldn't let me drive it without plates, told me I shouldn't get a ticket at least. Even if I did, said it'd only be $10-$15 which is cheaper than getting it towed.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    I fucking hate Atlanta airport. There used to be a time when your face would tell everyone to leave you the fuck alone. Now everyone demands asking stupid shit cuz feelings and reasons. Give me my god damn beer and shut the fuck up!

Atlanta is a hole. Spent two miserable weeks there at corporate and that airport smells like feet and piss. Not to mention their layout and baggage carousels are so ass backwards.

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post

Fuck that dumpster fire and fuck Delta.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Girl wants to come over tonight but I'm kind of feeling bad so wasn't sure about it. Leaving work and boss is like you need to come in 1.5 hours early tomorrow to go out on the truck instead of working on the backlog of shit I have to make up for for going out pretty much everyday last week. Yay for having to do the injured guys job while getting complaints about why I haven't done more of mine. And then on way home riding great and bam hear hissing as back tube goes flat almost immediately. Look at the tire and see a hunk of metal sticking out. Pull it out and it was one of those long as staples you see in construction all the way. No spare tubes and got another 3 miles of walking to get home plus slight detour to bike shop. Fml

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

Oh sweet. They have no idea where my bags are at and I have to testify tomorrow at 0900. Gotta love this shitty as fuck state.

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    Blog Entries

Gonna be a fucking shitty flight down south today. Fuck you spring storms.