Closed Thread
Page 1094 of 1204 FirstFirst ... 1044 1084 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1104 1144 ... LastLast
    Claustrum. Really?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaith Laqueus
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Might be your alternator

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    Might be your alternator
    That's what I'm suspecting as I work at it the dealership and the car is still under warranty. Thankfully got in early , got him into a loaner car for now though . I'm just glad this happen yesterday and not on our road trip to SoCal and back last weekend. Frustrating but I just want it resolved whatever is wrong.

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

I'm thinking it might be more then just the alternator. With the three times this has happened, a jump start seems to last 2-3 weeks. If the alternator wasn't charging at all, that battery should be dead every 1-2 days, tops.

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

I fucking hate taking medication it always wrecks my stomach. No matter how I eat or how I take it , antibiotics and prednisone make me feel like I'm being stabbed repeatedly in the stomach. Ugh - just 3 more days of this hell.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Wait you taking meds for a cold. Man I'd brave the cold over stomach badness anyday. Side note I learned today apparently extra vitamin D can reduce how often you get sick

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

This dropping 2 grand shit every time I turn my car in for services is getting fucking old.

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Wait you taking meds for a cold. Man I'd brave the cold over stomach badness anyday. Side note I learned today apparently extra vitamin D can reduce how often you get sick
    Maybe in marathon runners or powerlifters.

Otherwise no.

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    No I have bronchitis, thankfully not strep like they thought as well. I'm used to dealing with colds every other month - I live off DayQuil at work LOL.
    After going over my medical history from recent to childhood there's a strong possibility some kind of autoimmune disorder is affecting things.
    It's just going to have to be addressed step by step. I'm restarting my vitamin regimen also once I've discussed it further and blood work comes back.

After my lungs clear I'm going in for asthma testing and following up on my immunity concerns. As a kid I had chronic ( 5 times a year or more) ear infections and starting in third grade bronchitis at least once a year including this year now but in the 80's /90's and military doctors aren't all ways the best. There's definitely a pattern to follow up on my concerns. At least my BP was ideal again so that's SOME good news and I've kept the weight down.

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    This dropping 2 grand shit every time I turn my car in for services is getting fucking old.
    I can empathize, I do follow up for service calls and reading the repair orders isn't always pretty. Is it a recurring issue or is paying for repairs worth it versus a car payment? I know it's a rough call sometimes. Car problems suck.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Zetanio View Post
    Maybe in marathon runners or powerlifters.

Otherwise no.
    Hey it was in my newsfeed!

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Fake news! Lamestream media!

SAD!

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I accidentally put my boxers on backwards this morning. Every time I had to take a piss today, I would search in futility for the fly, only to succumb to resignation and have to unbuckle my belt and lower my pants. Shame.

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    I accidentally put my boxers on backwards this morning. Every time I had to take a piss today, I would search in futility for the fly, only to succumb to resignation and have to unbuckle my belt and lower my pants. Shame.
    You guys have it so easy..well usually.
    At least it's probably something you won't repeat

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

"you're 45, you need to get your shit together" - a quote from a friend of mine, who is never more than one dramatic episode away from a complete meltdown and whose life is a total shambles, about the guy she hooked up with last week, because he's bipolar and struggling with it

judgmental cunt. I had to put my headphones on, I can't handle the sheer hypocrisy.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Astylla View Post
    I can empathize, I do follow up for service calls and reading the repair orders isn't always pretty. Is it a recurring issue or is paying for repairs worth it versus a car payment? I know it's a rough call sometimes. Car problems suck.
    I plan on upgrading once the current repairs are done. At this point buying a new vehicle with an extended warranty will save me a fuckton of money overall. Love my current vehicle, but sporadically dropping a few thousand dollars here and there every few months is not worth it. I can afford it, but do I want to? No. No I don't. That's my damn poker bankroll.

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    I unbuckle and drop trow every time

United States of Smash!
    BG Level

Yeah I have never used the opening in the front of the boxers for peeing.

My fail today is we were hit with a huge rain storm wind storm last night. Several big oak trees came down around our house one of which landed right on our brand new fence we put in for our goat pen crushing it. Expensive ass fence rendered useless.

At least our house didn't get hit.

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Quote Originally Posted by zoobernut View Post
    Yeah I have never used the opening in the front of the boxers for peeing.

My fail today is we were hit with a huge rain storm wind storm last night. Several big oak trees came down around our house one of which landed right on our brand new fence we put in for our goat pen crushing it. Expensive ass fence rendered useless.

At least our house didn't get hit.
    Are you in Southern California by chance because I thought we got it bad up in the Bay Area but holy fuck. Regardless that sucks but it could have been worse. A sinkhole opened up and swallowed two cars down there!

Tekki's Bitch

BG Level

ahhhhhhhhh fuck. Been rainin hard lately so driveway was flooded, go wading into it and dig out the drain so it unflood itself. Decide to check garage and its completely flooded, open the garage door and everything rushes out, boxes full of shit from 3rd grade etc completely ruined. Pick up my laptop and ps3 and water are flyin out of em like a jug. Spent last hour splaying shit out on the floor. Just gotta wait and see now :\ All the letters from my dad to me as a kid totally RIPT

Tekki's Bitch

BG Level

Just super psyched that the water didn't reach a closet that was really close because it is FULL of all the old pictures of my mom and dad and some of my baby pictures. This is what you get when you put off buying plastic boxes to store all your shit. Kinda wanna get all the pictures scanned and put into digital now too...