Closed Thread
Page 127 of 1426 FirstFirst ... 77 117 125 126 127 128 129 137 177 ... LastLast
    Degenxerate

After the outlaws appearance last night they were 4 of the top 10 worldwide trends on twitter including the number 1 spot with "New Age Outlaws". Normally on these return type shows the guys might get 1 or 2 spots on there and even if they do its not usually the number one trend world wide. Even when Flair came back for the first time I'm pretty sure he didn't rank that high on the internet chatter. Hopefully we get to see another run with these guys. If not, oh well! At least we get to see them these couple of shows. If you watch the interview with them from WWE Active which took place right after the match and the interview from last nights "Backstage Fallout" on youtube, these guys still have great chemistry and the superstars from today should be trying to learn as much as they can from seeing them live like this. I know they work backstage but maybe its different seeing them live.

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

He's calling it a "BeardOff," but even A's right fielder Josh Reddick admits it's a beard-on.Reddick, a huge fan of WWE wrestling, has taken the challenge by the WWE's Daniel Bryan to spend the rest of this year growing the fullest and most luxuriant beard possible.

The winner will be determined by fans voting online at the end of the year, and "the loser has to shave it all off,'' Reddick said Tuesday.

"I'm already hearing trash talk from his fans," Reddick said of the challenge, which he accepted Tuesday morning. "I know a bunch of the WWE guys, but I've never met him."

Reddick reported to FanFest in Oakland in January with a full beard that he started growing in November. Bryan reportedly has been growing his beard for about 12 months.

"He has a bit of a head start," Reddick acknowledged. "Here's hoping I'm a fast grower."
    Reddick has been known to alter his facial hair depending on his batting average and run production, so he called teammate Coco Crisp aside after striking the deal.

"I told Coco that if I was tempted to shave, don't let me do it," Reddick said.
    He said that he may be at a bit of a voting disadvantage; he has about 35,000 Twitter followers (@joshreddick16). Bryan has about 580,000 (@WWEDanielBryan).

Trigun

I think hiring Albert was a last ditch effort by Laurinitis to please Vince. All they did was break up a great tag team in Japan. (Vince has a thing for big muscular guys)

Better for Albert though him and his wife had a new child before coming back and I'm sure the money and working in America is enough to be happy about.

An exploitable mess of a card game
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by Degenxerate View Post
    After the outlaws appearance last night they were 4 of the top 10 worldwide trends on twitter including the number 1 spot with "New Age Outlaws". Normally on these return type shows the guys might get 1 or 2 spots on there and even if they do its not usually the number one trend world wide. Even when Flair came back for the first time I'm pretty sure he didn't rank that high on the internet chatter. Hopefully we get to see another run with these guys. If not, oh well! At least we get to see them these couple of shows. If you watch the interview with them from WWE Active which took place right after the match and the interview from last nights "Backstage Fallout" on youtube, these guys still have great chemistry and the superstars from today should be trying to learn as much as they can from seeing them live like this. I know they work backstage but maybe its different seeing them live.
    Personally, I just cannot give a fuck about Flair returning lol. Maybe not old enough, but never found the guy entertaining.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Amy Adams
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Uther

I agree, really don't like Flair. Maybe an age thing, because I love NAO, and I grew up watching them.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    I'm hopeful that they can have this match and still not turn Show face.

Even more hopeful that Orton turns heel by the end of it. I could see him turning heel causing his team to lose. Or they could lose and Orton just flips out and RKOs/punts Sheamus.

In other news, Rhodes/Sandow challenging New Age Outlaws to a match next week.
    I actually Orton turns heel during that match... then again I also hope Shield crashes Cena/Rock's WWE title match and Cena turns heel ala Hogan/nWo and steals the title...
    Ahhhh, imagination is a wonderful thing. (because in reality, inc. Cena kicking out of 5 rock bottoms, 4 people's elbows, and 8 sharpshooters and winning with a single glorified fireman's car... erm "AA" >.>)

RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Cena will probably give 1 more AA than the amount of Rock's finishing moves. Lets not get carried away with the hating.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

haha, I just don't see how that move has any impact whatsoever. It's not selling well I guess, especially when he does a quick one like the one he hit Punk with on RAW last week.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

Cena going heel with the shield at Wrestlemania to take the title would be fucking epic. It won't happen though because that would require too much follow-up participation by the Rock.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Not if he goes out on an injury.

But then he'd have to come back later for revenge. And, well, I don't want that. If he wants back in the biz, commit, not do a few shows then poof for 9 months.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vagrant Tarupunter
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Well there won't be any last minute reunions between Undertaker and Paul Bearer at WM.

WWE is saddened to learn of the passing of William Moody, aka Paul Bearer. Moody made his WWE debut in 1991 as the manager of The Undertaker and went on to become a memorable part of WWE over the course of the next 20 years.

Our deepest condolences go out to Moody’s family, friends and fans.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vagrant Tarupunter
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    Cena going heel with the shield at Wrestlemania to take the title would be fucking epic. It won't happen though because that would require too much follow-up participation by the Rock.
    He is currently scheduled to be at Extreme Rules in May so they could actually do that. Have the rematch at Extreme Rules where the group can put the Rock out of action.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
    How would this keep them apart?
    Read that again lol.

Edit: Unless you meant a joke about UT's character lol.

Can just put Paul in the urn.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Too disrespectful for them to do that.

Tastefully, yeah. Not unheard of for their old gimmick.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    Rock is scheduled for Extreme Rules so it's not out of the realm of possibility.

the elephant whisperer
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Whoever is talking about hating Flair is legit retarded. Go watch Steamboat/Flair from 89...he is the best that's ever done it. You gotta be fair to Flair.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

Paul Bearer NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!