Closed Thread
Page 6 of 1426 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast

Perhaps what I'm trying to say is the WWE could benefit more by not adding another meat head to the roster.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Makwa Ironwill
    FFXIV Server
    Brynhildr
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

THOSE YES CHANTS

BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

So is the brock back for good? Or is he just an outlet for Cena's reset button. I hope he actually comes back full time.

God I hope so.

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

brock looked smallllllllllll. there were rumors before his overeem fight that he had lost a ton of weight but he came out about same size as normal. last night he looked teeny tiny

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Cole said he was 256 lbs. If I remember right he was around 300 during his last stint in WWE so he lost quite a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by BadKarma View Post
    So is the brock back for good? Or is he just an outlet for Cena's reset button. I hope he actually comes back full time.

God I hope so.
    Read this online

According to multiple sources within the organization, the recently retired mixed martial artist signed a one-year contract with WWE. He will be competing at WrestleMania XXIX at MetLife Stadium.

Lesner has agreed to make a minimum of two appearances per month for WWE over the course of the next year, plus an additional number of appearances in the weeks leading up to WrestleMania XXIX. Sources within the company believe the final amount will be approximately 30 to 35.
    http://rajah.com/base/node/26804

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Those YES chants from last night weren't limited to just RAW or WM during showtime. I went to WM and those damn chants broke out everywhere at any time. Heard them in the parking lot, in lines getting food, and I shit you not, in the bathroom when I was taking a piss maybe 2 hours before the actual show started.

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    Yeah it's funny how they managed to get Daniel Bryan super over as a face with a large portion of the crowd now just by turning him heel but damn that crowd was firmly behind him all night even during the dark match after Raw.
    What was the dark match after Raw?

Edit: Oh god, Daniel Bryant is hilarious. I love how you can script a storyline, but you cannot script fan reaction to a wrestler. Bryant went from hate-able heel to super babyface in a single night after the shitty "match". We'll have to see how Vince's creative team finds a way to run these good vibes into the ground.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Delirium Shatterstar
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I remember Bryan Danielson from RoH. Is there some reason WWE doesn't like him? Is it similar to how they tried to fuck up CM Punk at every turn for the longest time?

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

He became a MITB and world heavyweight champion within 2 years of his tenure. I don't think WWE dislikes him. I read the Wrestlemania squash was just for something to shock the audience with and not because they have a problem with him. (not saying I think they did it right)

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vagrant Tarupunter
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Lucavi View Post
    What was the dark match after Raw?

Edit: Oh god, Daniel Bryant is hilarious. I love how you can script a storyline, but you cannot script fan reaction to a wrestler. Bryant went from hate-able heel to super babyface in a single night after the shitty "match". We'll have to see how Vince's creative team finds a way to run these good vibes into the ground.
    Six man tag I think it was. Randy, Big Show, and Sheamus def. Kane, Cody Rhodes, and Daniel Bryan. Apparently Bryan got a Lesnar level pop when he came out with the fans chanting Yes! Yes! Yes! non stop throughout the match until he addressed the crowd afterwards. Sheamus pinned him to win the match also by the way and I even heard reports that Randy came down to the ring and joined in with the Yes chants as he came out.

Myr said I should dodge roll
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fiendish One
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

So WWE seems to be bringing back some people? Who's Next? Goldberg? (meh pun unintentional but oh well)

Quote Originally Posted by Delirium View Post
    I remember Bryan Danielson from RoH. Is there some reason WWE doesn't like him? Is it similar to how they tried to fuck up CM Punk at every turn for the longest time?
    They like to de-push people at random, especially ones that made themselves into something before the WWE.

CM Punk was getting buried a lot before the last Summer of Punk.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiendishone View Post
    So WWE seems to be bringing back some people? Who's Next? Goldberg? (meh pun unintentional but oh well)
    Maybe Stone Cold. There has been a little bit of a tease of Stone Cold/CM Punk next Wrestlemania.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

just for future reference you can stream most of the fights/ppv/non televised sporting events at http://forum.wiziwig.eu/
    sometimes there is 1 person streaming, other times there is 5-6 or more, ppv streams do get shut down, sometimes fast, and sometimes not at all

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

The WWE's biggest problem right now is that there's no one to compete with so they're free to make any stupid decision they want without repercussion. I mean, the only other "major" wrestling game in town is TNA, and they constantly shoot themselves in the foot so they don't even come close to pushing WWE's popularity. Which is a shame because TNA has some *great* stars. TNA also has lots of guys who were fired from WWE for various reasons (Drugs, injuries, too old, out right terrible workers etc) and then they push these guys over their own long time in house talent making their own brand look that much worse.

If Vince had some competition, we'd be getting a much better product. That said, outside of two matches (Sheamus/Dbry and the lolgurlfight) WM was pretty solid. Especially with the return of Brock to give Cena something to do now that Rock's ego has been sated.

Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    brock looked smallllllllllll. there were rumors before his overeem fight that he had lost a ton of weight but he came out about same size as normal. last night he looked teeny tiny
    Well he is missing a good foot of intestines and should really still be recovering from major surgery and getting over a severe disease he suffered from less then a year ago (iirc).

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Makwa Ironwill
    FFXIV Server
    Brynhildr
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Evidently they're going to be debuting a bit of new talent over the coming weeks from FCW. A few of them have been spotted in videos at the HoF and backstage at RAW/WM. One guy even got in a confrontation with Mick Foley.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vagrant Tarupunter
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Dean Ambrose was the guy that got into the confrontation with Foley. He'll definitely be up soon along with several former ROH stars(Seth Rollins, Antonio Cesaro, Kassius Ohno).

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Makwa Ironwill
    FFXIV Server
    Brynhildr
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I look forward to it, I love when a new talent debuts. You get to watch them develop as a character.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

The WWE needs to refocus their attention to more titles than just the WHC and WWE title, its like every other title is worthless
    They should revive the tag team division, it would be great and not only focus on the same 6 or so wrestlers

Another thing they should do is truly develop more people cause when the higher tier wrestlers get injured, the fans can truly notice it by seeing the WWE toss jobbers into higher matches

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor
    WoW Realm
    Skullcrusher

Quote Originally Posted by pugnax179 View Post
    They should revive the tag team division, it would be great and not only focus on the same 6 or so wrestlers
    In order to do this we would need to have Bad ass billy gun and the road dawg back then

Like a boss yo
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

Oooo you didn't know !?!!

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 1426 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast