Closed Thread
Page 16 of 1426 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 ... LastLast

I'm really sick of the whole Funkasaurus schtick. It's like they're trying to reclaim the Godfather from back in the day, but without all the ho references. Would also be nice if we didn't have to see BC's jiggly thighs.

Nice to see them try a different gimmick with a big man though. Wonder what creative were smoking when they came up with that..

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

I wouldn't mind Clay's gimmick at all....if they actually had him wrestle whole matches. He should be having a serious feud with someone at this point, not making Dolph and Swagger, two potential(and former) main eventers if they were given the right chance to shine, look like jobbers. Ryback's new enough where he can still play with jobbers, but Clay has been around for a few months and still has yet to have a serious match. When you have a guy who spends more time dancing then wrestling, it's just a waste of time imo. But then again Clay does seem to be a merchandising baby so unless people start booing him I doubt he'll ever actually become a serious wrestler.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Did Brock really break Triple H's arm? lol

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Sign 350 pound monster, advertize him as a destructive force of demolition, book him as a funk dancing barney.

Yup sounds about right

And no HHHs arm isnt broken

From the live reports for Extreme Rules Clay was in the top 3 pops of the night, so something he is doing is working. Besides, his 2 dancers are hot! That's probably half the reason for his pop.

Current talk is about Mysterio vs Sin Cara @ Summerslam in Rey's final match. 6 neck injuries that required surgery and 2 wellness policy violations, I think this would be the right call to prevent the inevitable 3rd strike or something more serious with injury.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

I get the "universe" likes him, i hate the gimmick personally, but i just dont get the buildup they gave. Remember all the old promos before rumble, how he was destroying NXT? Then...this

Unfortunately it's the classic "Big Guy" syndrome. They haven't a clue how to build a character other then having them squash weak talent for 3 months before people forget about them.. It looked like they were building him in the "destroyer" mode, but they wanted to do something different. However, it hasn't changed the fact they don't know how to book new talent. Look at Damien Sandow, they're trying something different again but do you really think that's going to take off?

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Hirokei Kiaza View Post
    Triple H was in Mayweather's corner last night w/ Justin Bieber.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    Triple H was in Mayweather's corner last night w/ Justin Bieber.
    Yeah saw that and lulz were immediately had.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Mayweather is a fucking bitch.
    Went to the bar with some friends, every time i look up at the screen hes hanging on the fucking ropes eating punches.

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Hirokei Kiaza View Post
    i heard they tried to sell that brock broke triple h's arm with a kimura and wrestling fans went fucking berserk and thought it was real and i was like LOL

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    i heard they tried to sell that brock broke triple h's arm with a kimura and wrestling fans went fucking berserk and thought it was real and i was like LOL

Trigun

Paul Heyman speaking for Lesnar. YES!
    Lesnar leaving before proper burial. NO!

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

He'll be back and hopefully he brings back Heyman as his hype man. That shifty old fuck hasn't lost a step.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Heyman was always a natural at that...vince never used him properly cuz he didnt discover him.

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

I'll never forget the days of Rhyno and Paul screaming "GOOOOOOOORE~!!" from the top of his lungs so hard that he almost started crying.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    Heyman was always a natural at that...vince never used him properly cuz he didnt discover him.
    Back then when WWE took over ECW Vince wanted to remove it from history.

Special at 11:30 or w/e

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

I wasn't watching wrestling when majority of stars went to ecw and when ecw was good to watch. I feel like I missed out. I remember at some point turning wwe on and it was mostly cruiserweights and I was bored so I turned it off.

I'm not all up on the terms and how really the shows are ran, but I'm assuming Brock "quitting" is just a line. Any opinions on that?

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Brock quitting is just to further the story. Plus he is signed for limited appearances so they can't have him travelling all the time for shows. This is a good way to take him off TV for a while before he comes back to fight HHH at Summerslam. I really hope Brock wins that time, he really can't lose both his matches after return. But it's against HHH so I'm a little worried about that lol

Closed Thread
Page 16 of 1426 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 ... LastLast