Closed Thread
Page 18 of 1426 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 ... LastLast
    Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kalmado View Post
    I was hoping Show woulda given Johnny a wmd, but instead he cried. For shame.
    He did quite well for a crying giant

Special at 11:30 or w/e
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Yeah he did a great job. Thinking back to when I was a kid, I'd believe something like that. Forgot to touch on the stipulations of Johnny vs. John. It seems like a done deal Big Johnny will lose and be fired, but I can't see it being so simple. Like Arus, I think it will be Show. I don't think it will be Brock.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

raw these past two weeks has been a drag and the fact that the ppv is this sunday is even more pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by Melena View Post
    Ironically Foley has been told by doctors to spend less time in front of a computer now due to his previous concussions.
    There is talk that this is a work for a program with Dean Ambrose who he has been arguing with since before WM. Could be Foleys last time of putting someone over.

Trigun

News from NoDQ.com
    John Cena posted the following on his Twitter account:

"STARTING Monday Night July 23 @USA_NETWORK WILL BE ADDING A 3RD HOUR TO @WWE MONDAY NIGHT RAW - PERMANENTLY. #3hourRaw"

USA Network's Twitter account has confirmed this.

&

TNA’S IMPACT WRESTLING CELEBRATES SUMMER 2012 BY GOING LIVE!

SPIKE TV TAKES HIGHLY RATED SHOW LIVE AND TO 8:00PM/ET BEGINNING THURSDAY, MAY 31st

NASHVILLE, TN - (May 17, 2012) -- TNA IMPACT WRESTLING President Dixie Carter and SPIKE TV President Kevin Kay announce today that the highly-rated “IMPACT WRESTLING” will be going Live! from Universal Studios beginning May 31st and continue through the summer. This announcement coincides with the recently announced new, one-hour earlier time slot change of 8:00-10:00pm/ET every Thursday night beginning May 31st.

“We are excited to take IMPACT WRESTLING Live! all summer long, and have our first Live! summer show launch our new 8:00pm/ET time slot,” says TNA President Dixie Carter. “Summer of 2012 is going to be remembered as the most momentous time in our company's history-to-date. Stay tuned."

THREE HOURS?! Let's hope it gets better between now and July!

With how they've been running 10-15m over lately, I'm not surprised. Unfortunately, I'm not sure what they'll do with the added time will actually be helpful. Diva matches are still a snore. Don't need even more recaps. And some episodes are just too talk heavy as is.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vagrant Tarupunter
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

They just taped about a month worth of NXT tonight also. They basically just changed it right into FCW as it was 85% FCW talent now including Richie Steamboat, Seth Rollins(Tyler Black), Kassius Ohno(Chris Hero), Bray Wyatt(Husky Harris), and a few tag teams though the Ascension probably only one that stay a team.

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Forewarned View Post
    There is talk that this is a work for a program with Dean Ambrose who he has been arguing with since before WM. Could be Foleys last time of putting someone over.
    I wouldn't be surprised if it's at least a half truth. I've read both of Foley's books (honestly the best wrestling bio's i've read since he did them himself and didn't use a ghost writer), and he's talked pretty candidly about the abuse he put himself through.

Trigun

Entire PPV was surprisingly good until...

the main event.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Makwa Ironwill
    FFXIV Server
    Brynhildr
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I woke up late, so caught a stream.
    DAT FUCKING PUNK/BRYAN MATCH
    DEM DUELING CHANTS
    DEM COUNTERS
    DEM YESES
    The best match ever to wake up to. Holy shit. Who won the 4-way?

RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

I was loling through the main event. But the whole big show thing was predictable and boring. I hope we don't have yet another Cena/Show feud from this.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

I was expecting lesnar to interfere on laurinatis behalf, but when big show came out, the ending was equally predictable

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

The 4 way ended up with like everyone htting a finisher on everyone else and sheamus getting his new white noise move on jericho(pretty sure it was him) for the win. It got pretty good the last few mins of the match

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Yea, if you didn't see show interfering with the match after watching Raw from a mile away, I got some seaside property in Arizona to sell you as well. Wish I could afford these PPV's. Would have loved to see the Punk/Bryan match. Result writeup I read just couldn't do justice to the match from what i've been hearing.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I'm downloading the second half so I can watch it. Somewhat related, Cena/Punk at the MITB is on the WWE website right now.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

theres usually a couple good streams you can find online, if the one I use is still up for next ppv I can give a link to anyone who wants to watch

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I hope this Bryan/Punk feud lasts all summer. I could watch them have a thirty minute match once a month, every month. And hey, they actually get to develop the feud some this time.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

and now it seems like AJ is going to be involved after that segment between Punk and her in the hallway

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

AJ is my kind of crazy (kayfabe) bitch. <3 <3 <3

Closed Thread