FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

The article misses a few points though.

1. Older wrestlers more willing to do crazy shit = more injuries
    2. Older wrestlers are older = more retirements (In Jericho's case, he just like singing that much)
    3. Unlike TNA, Heyman's concept has been to push newer people because they investment goes farther
    4. The bias is quite obvious; they're saying a victory over the internet dude is big, but they never took the titles and team Hell No + Scholars are going to push them to the sidelines anyways
    5. You can't have The Rock get ass kicked for his returning match against that guy unless you add stipulations that would allow for a cheap victory

An exploitable mess of a card game
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Double.

...people think Slater is funny? :/

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

General WWE Discussion (Brock lesnar new generation he impress me always)

Jerichos run wasnt disappointing at all
    He signed for a year and did exactly what he was supposed to do: put people over

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by arus2001 View Post
    ...people think Slater is funny? :/
    He's amusing, and the guy knows how to sell a move. If you missed it, go watch the clothesline from hell he took from bradshaw at raw 1000.

I saw that, but in-ring performance is a bit different than his character persona. Jobbing to a bunch of old-timers and this One Man Band schtick hasn't made him particularly endearing, and not in the "hate the heel" kind of way. It's just bad.

For me it is just that voice. Plain and simple, I cannot stand him when he starts talking. I can see that he is talented in the ring, but all that goes right out the window as soon as I hear him. And that "Baaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyybaaaaay!" just... my ears are bleeding now just imagining it.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by Graelinn View Post
    For me it is just that voice. Plain and simple, I cannot stand him when he starts talking. I can see that he is talented in the ring, but all that goes right out the window as soon as I hear him. And that "Baaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyybaaaaay!" just... my ears are bleeding now just imagining it.
    Quote Originally Posted by arus2001 View Post
    I saw that, but in-ring performance is a bit different than his character persona. Jobbing to a bunch of old-timers and this One Man Band schtick hasn't made him particularly endearing, and not in the "hate the heel" kind of way. It's just bad.
    These two posts sooooo much. Fuck that guy.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Double.

Degenxerate

wwe.com exclusive Jerry Lawler Memphis/WWE Return

http://www.wwe.com/videos/jerry-lawl...-17-2-26060759

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Melena View Post
    He's amusing, and the guy knows how to sell a move. If you missed it, go watch the clothesline from hell he took from bradshaw at raw 1000.
    He also came up with the idea of Legends beating him up.

Slater, Jinder Mahal & Zack Ryder (who's has been bitching) needed more TV time, pretty sure they'll be on the ION show & SmackDown! a lot.

3 Man Band now and forever.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Miz has a nasty cut over his right eye from the Kofi kick.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Mjd View Post
    He also came up with the idea of Legends beating him up.

Slater, Jinder Mahal & Zack Ryder (who's has been bitching) needed more TV time, pretty sure they'll be on the ION show & SmackDown! a lot.

3 Man Band now and forever.
    Kind of silly that their theme song is still "I'm just a one man band" though lol.

Regardless though.... I'M THE ONE MAN BAAAAAAAAAAAND BABAYYYYYYYYY

Special at 11:30 or w/e
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Drew Mc doing that scream was hilarious! I'm glad he picked up the win last night. It's groups like that where they have a like interest in what they're doing create good chemistry imo. Seeing tag matches like show+zilggler sucks to me because they don't care about each other, their performance, etc. They have zero incentive to put on a good tag match where as 3mb could create something because they share the same interest and have each others back.

I didn't even bother to watch super sheamus.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

I really do hope something comes out of the the 3MB thing, and I hope they start making it more of a serious threat because I *really* can't take Jinder serious when he's acting like some sort of wannabe rocker.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Why is everyone so worried about the HIAC ending with ryback and punk? its a fucking HIAC match, weapons are legal. They dont have to bring in Brock, they dont have to have a weaksauce finish. Just have Punk beat the fuck out of Ryback with a chair. Just have punk choke the shit out of ryback, its been done before already anyways:

There are many ways to keep the belt on punk without making ryback look weak

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

My thoughts this week:

=Love 3MB, but I feel so sorry for poor Jinder. Guy sounds like he has no idea what's going on and just wants to kick someone's ass. I feel like they've misused his talent in the past, but its probably because he gets no live heat, no matter how technical a match he wrestles. Better to have the fans HATE him through being a mudhole-stomping heel than complete indifference.

=Digging the tag matches, as always. Credit to HHH and whoever else was involved for injecting new life into the tag division.

=I was tired of Super Shaemus as soon as I heard that he's a workout-buddy of HHH because I know how these businesses work; he'll never drop the belt as long as he's brofisting the boss. I do, however, enjoy his work ethic: the guy is 35 and will take a pummeling. I just hate the predictability of his matches. I want him to lose the belt so that he's allowed to -LOSE- again.

=I like Cesaro more the more I see him wrestle. His deadlifting finisher is badass.

=Push Barrett to the heavens, as far as I'm concerned. The guy can WRESTLE.

=Same deal with Tyson Kidd and Gabriel.

=Loved Kofi's super kick from hell. I hope the Miz took it in stride, and I hope that the WWE realized that the kick, while probably wrong on Kofi's part, electrified Kofi as a character. Sometimes you need "accidents" like that to bring an aura of 'realness' to an extremely rehearsed and sometimes sterile product.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Are we actually comparing Super Cena choking Umaga to something that Punk might do to Ryback? The way they have been pushing Ryback, he's supposed to destroy a guy the size of CM Punk within 2 minutes flat. How exactly do you have a legit match come out of that without any interference? I dunno. Yeah, Punk is obviously going to resort to weapons, but at the same time Ryback's push has been so massive that I don't think his character can just fall to the ground from a chair shot and take a 1-2-3 count. While it wouldn't make sense from a business standpoint to bring Lesnar in to a PPV where people aren't expecting him to be there (i.e. he's not bringing in a higher buyrate), I just don't see any other option to end this with Punk keeping the belt. Unless they're trolling us and they're actually gonna give Ryback the title.

As for Super Sheamus, I really can't stand his matches anymore. They're predictable and we all know he's going to win in the end. It's about time he dropped the belt so that he truly is allowed to lose once again, because it's getting redundant. Show is obviously not winning the title at HIAC, and if he is they're gonna pull an angle off where Ziggler will cash in the MITB on him and he'll lose in 45~ seconds again or something stupid like that. Leave it to Vince to fuck up Ziggler's MITB run too... I can see him eventually being unsuccessful, the way they've been toying with it since he won it. Too bad, because Ziggler deserves a major push with the world title (and dropping Vickie along the way already..)

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Whos comparing punk to cena? I'm just saying the concept of choking out has been done before...then again, daniel bryan was fired for doing that on the sidelines to Justin Roberts.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Punk facing Ryback is almost as absurd as putting Daniel Bryan vs Big Show. The only reason they kept having those triple threat matches with those two and Mark Henry last year was to balance out the obvious stupidity of putting a giant against such a small guy. Same problem here, Ryback's booking and sheer size makes it almost impossible from a storyline sense for Punk to somehow triumph. I honestly don't see him winning without outside interference.