Closed Thread
Page 55 of 1426 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 ... LastLast
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Like I said to you on Aim Exo, all they have to do is have Heyman toss Punk the belt, and have Punk repeatedly beat Ryback in the head with the belt while screaming "IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME" till Ryback is unconscious, then take the easy pin. He will wind up with heat that rivaled Bret Hart when it took Stone Cold passing out from blood loss while in the sharpshooter to win.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I will try to make a post with no 3MB content...TNA offered to train Honey Boo Boo.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I'm sorry, I just can't take Jinder Mahal seriously when he's trying to ask like a rock star... he just doesn't fit that group. They needed to have someone like Justin Gabriel in that mix instead.

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Exoduso View Post
    I'm sorry, I just can't take Jinder Mahal seriously when he's trying to ask like a rock star... he just doesn't fit that group. They needed to have someone like Justin Gabriel in that mix instead.
    Just picture him as the backup dancer. He adds to the entertainment while remaining hidden in the shadows, unseen due to Slater and McIntyre.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Wait that's Drew McIntyre? Wow, they really have no idea what to do with some people lol.

*sighs* Why Vicki GM... why...

An exploitable mess of a card game
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Not GM right? Oversight or w/e.

Either way, I can see that working out pretty well if they make a faction out of this with Dolph being the new HHH or making him betray her to become the new target of GM abuse. He's not really pegged storyline-wise at the moment anyways.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Vickie can work out just fine if Dolph turns on her/she turns on Dolph.

Oh god this tag team game show thing is hilarious...
    "my name is kane, i'm a scorpio, i love long walks on the beach, raindows, and puppies... -Are you serious? -HELL NO!"

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

fuck yeah sandow has a shirt!!!

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

Hated this raw until the end. Bad acting, terrible voice work from just about everyone, dropped lines, ect. Seems like there was some serious jet lag or something, although they do like 5 shows a week so I'll cut em a break.

Ryback beasting Punk while everyone threw him back in the ring was hilarious, though. Seeing a quivering pile of sobbing Punk crumpled on the floor was great.

Degenxerate

Ryback trying to left Heyman. I dont see how he was lifting 2 guys at the same time but can't get Heyman.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...elHnNYc#t=338s

Eh, suspect that match was roughly 15-20m in, Heyman's probably close to 250 and not exactly trained like other guys to both jump well and not sandbag even if he does jump on queue. But really, most of Ryback's matches are short, so I wouldn't be surprised if he gasses easily.

Degenxerate

Yeah I was thinking he probably worked out right before that or something but longer match makes way more sense

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

I think its more a matter of Heyman not being trained how to help. Or, he could have been told to do that, to see how Ryback reacts, and fixes the situation.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Looking at this video, it seems like Ryback is actually allowing Punk to get some moves in. Maybe there's hope to this main event after all...

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Makwa Ironwill
    FFXIV Server
    Brynhildr
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Lesnars totally gonna kill Ryback for Punk which will lead to Cena/Ryback and a team vs Punk/Lesnar and a team at Survivor Series.
    Calling it!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Makwa View Post
    Lesnars totally gonna kill Ryback for Punk which will lead to Cena/Ryback and a team vs Punk/Lesnar and a team at Survivor Series.
    Calling it!
    Yup, like I said, WWE pushed themselves into a corner and there's no other way they can maintain Ryback's dominance and Punk's title reign without destroying either one in the process. In all honestly, since HHH can't keep his ego out of this, the survivor series match will probably end up being:

Punk/Lesnar/Big Show/Rhodes Scholars vs Cena/Ryback/HHH/Hell No. Assuming Ziggler will actually steal the title come Sunday night from a victorious Sheamus, that's how it will most likely go down (since they'll keep feuding @ SSeries).

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

I'll give HHH props for handling his ego if he ONLY beats Lesnar in a 5 on 5 match. I'm dreading them having a rematch with HHH taking the win.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Looks like WWE doesn't like to keep storyline developments behind closed doors anymore... WM poster:

Spoiler: show

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Whats there to keep under wraps? We've known since the day after the last WM that all 3 of those guys will be headlining it. But who is going to be facing who has been guesswork and subject to change all the way up to Royal Rumble probably.