FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

I'd be fine with a title change if the mods want to go ahead and do it. Glad the thread is picking up steam.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Makwa Ironwill
    FFXIV Server
    Brynhildr
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Decent RAW, but the DC crowd really killed it. Maybe its because the Miami crowd was intense, but these guys just didn't seem into it tonight.
    Opener was good, legit punch? ITS A SHOOT BROTHER
    Tag Match with All-American Perfection vs Brotino? I'm happy Brodus isn't squashing jobbers anymore and is worked into a feud.
    R-Truth beating Rhodes? Eh. I love both of the guys, but dammit I want Truth to get a hold of the mic soon. He's freakin' amazing.
    WILL SASSO IS READY DUDE, DID YOU SEE THAT IMPRESSION? PUSH HIM BROTHER GIVE HIM THE STRAP JACK
    Ryder losing to ADR is meh. I understand give ADR some momentum, but Ryder hardly got any offense. I'm worried they'll start jobbing him to make the crowd lose interest.
    Punk/Henry/Jericho segment was great IMO. Wish this was used as a buildup pre-mania.
    Otunga/Cena = Zzzzz. Lesnar came out and got booed too. The crowd was meh.
    They wasted a lot of time with skits and that stupid END OF AN ERA video.

Special at 11:30 or w/e
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Makwa View Post
    Decent RAW, but the DC crowd really killed it. Maybe its because the Miami crowd was intense, but these guys just didn't seem into it tonight.
    Opener was good, legit punch? ITS A SHOOT BROTHER
    Tag Match with All-American Perfection vs Brotino? I'm happy Brodus isn't squashing jobbers anymore and is worked into a feud.
    R-Truth beating Rhodes? Eh. I love both of the guys, but dammit I want Truth to get a hold of the mic soon. He's freakin' amazing.
    WILL SASSO IS READY DUDE, DID YOU SEE THAT IMPRESSION? PUSH HIM BROTHER GIVE HIM THE STRAP JACK
    Ryder losing to ADR is meh. I understand give ADR some momentum, but Ryder hardly got any offense. I'm worried they'll start jobbing him to make the crowd lose interest.
    Punk/Henry/Jericho segment was great IMO. Wish this was used as a buildup pre-mania.
    Otunga/Cena = Zzzzz. Lesnar came out and got booed too. The crowd was meh.
    They wasted a lot of time with skits and that stupid END OF AN ERA video.
    I'll bet you 10 skittles same thing will be on tomorrow's SD and on Friday.

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

Pretty meh Raw, although I loved the Stooges. Give Henry the goddamn belt already. Nice to see Otunga as the main card slot, but for fuck's sake, push him seriously or get him out of there. With that body, he should be seriously fighting.

Trigun

Otunga was a squash just to build up Cenas good guy status and end the night with Brock.
    Will Sasso saved the Stooges, best Hogan impression ever.
    DEL RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!
    DC crowd was weak.

Don't forget tonight Live SmackDown!
    Tuesday Apr. 10 @ Hampton Coliseum, Hampton, VA
    VA crowd better put DC to shame.

edit: from /wooo/

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

I really liked the hogan impression, but the crowd basically killed it. Living in south florida, and attending WM and Raw, the crowd was definatly amazing.

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
    I didn't see anything from Otunga that would merit him getting a push before someone like R Truth gets a run at the top, or another solid push for the Miz or Ziggler for that matter.
    The world needs more R-Truth.

Han Cholo

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Anybody use to play Wrestlemania 2000 a lot? Fucking lost it @ this vid.

No Pants, No Problem
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Count me in as someone who is glad this thread is more than Wrestlemania. I remember when TNA tried to do Monday Nights and a small thread popped up but didn't last long. The past 3 months or so the WWE has pushed the limits of PG best they can. I really am digging the possibility that Lesnar may run through current talent for a bit. Cena actually being the smaller guy in a feud is fresh as well. I'm not fan of Cena's but he's been really for the past 6-8 weeks. I really hope they bring up how there is a history with Brock and Cena and that's how the AA (FU) came to be. Needs more small throwbacks like that rather than ignoring history.

Trigun

I don't know the entire history of Japanese wrestling, but I was really into the recently closed SMASH promotion that Tajiri co ran.
    He announced this month his new promotion Wrestling New Classic.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalmado View Post
    Also, I was cracking up during Lord Tensai's match with all the "aaaaaaalbeeeeeeert" chants!
    I came home at the tail end of his match and knew I'd seen him before...

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Amy Adams
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Uther

I'd really love to see R-Truth get a bigger push than what he's gotten recently. During the angle with Triple H as acting GM(which the GM angle is fucking awful and needs to go, but that's a different story) his mic work was incredible. Especially this:

Triple H certainly helped it, his mic work has always been phenomenal.

The "Albert" chants during Raw tonight were pretty great, nice to see him back, even though I was never a huge fan of his. His tag team with Test was pretty good however. Interested to see what other names they bring back, and who they push. With the post-Wrestlemania shuffle coming up they'll likely be dropping some mid and undercard talent.

Also in agreement with them needing to bring back some prestige to titles, but not just Intercontinental, US and Tag Team; but all titles. The WWE and Heavyweight belts have been undersold a lot recently too. Sheamus vs Bryan at WM, opening the show, and not even being the main event in the case of Punk vs Jericho, it's just kind of silly. I wish they would take the time to develop real tag teams, back when they had the Hardys, Edge and Christian, The Dudleys, APA and the others, their tag team division was insane and easily put on some of the best matches the WWE has ever had, period. I also want to see a resurgence of the cruiserweight division, I was a huge Billy Kidman fan, and I know he works down in FCW. With guys like Evan Bourne(who is likely done with company due to drugs and a recent career-threatening injury, sadly) there's a lot of talent there.

No Pants, No Problem
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

There's been rumors that when (if?) they launch the WWE network, they will have a Cruiserweight only show on there to test the waters on a possibly return.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Makwa Ironwill
    FFXIV Server
    Brynhildr
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I hope I get the WWE network. Their youtube shows are pretty entertaining. I regret not seeing them most of the time, but I try to catch em whenever I can.
    I couldn't stop laughing from the Hogan impression. I guess from seeing it on /wooo/ all the time and then hearing it on RAW from Will Sasso(love the guy, his impressions are great), every time I'd think of it at work I couldn't help but crack a smile.

Trigun

Yea I still don't understand why it took till 2012 for WWE to get into the internet.
    I guess that they had to prove to Vince it could be a useful tool.
    They say he loves Twitter(as we can see) because he loves how he can get the world talking about his business.
    As for YT channel I've watched a few Z! True Long Island Stories but this ep of Outside the Ring is my all time favorite.

More like this please.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Makes me want to watch Wrestling with Shadows for the Stu Hart footage, ha.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

Live smackdown starting now.

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

I'm really excited to see more of Ryback. It's been a long time since he got injured in the Nexus. He had so much potential.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Makwa Ironwill
    FFXIV Server
    Brynhildr
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Well, this was a crappy Smackdown. Least we'll get a 2/3 falls match at Extreme Rules.

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

I was hoping for stipulations in each fall. 2 out of 3 falls isn't very extreme.

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 1426 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast