+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20
    Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Haha, a lot of that time was spent idle in town today. I wasn't even at home for a while while it was on, lol.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I will. Gonna be away from home for a bit in the next week, but will have the Vita with me, so here's hoping the cross play works.

I'll see if I can get the elf ready for battle. If you've a newbie you want to get up, might be good.

Otherwise, Wizard's at 30.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

I'll play with either of characters and I did just made this Sorc last week haha.
    I'd make another character but I don't feel like playin' any of the other classes!

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Pro Edition coming to PS4 in Japan February 8, 2018, Cross-Plays with PS3 & Vita versions

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

Make a goddamn sequel already, or at least release it on steam so I can have a bigger online playerbase!

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Pro Edition coming to NA in Spring 2018, All Pre-Orders are upgraded to the Hardened Edition (Steelbook)
    Athena, show us mercy...What's this? More Dragon's Crown Pro news already? Yep! Today, Fighters, Amazons and Wizards taking up arms across the realms can pre-order Dragon's Crown Pro Battle-Hardened Edition, which includes seven collectible skill cards featuring all of the game's noble classes in a limited edition case.

This remaster of 2013's acclaimed 2-D hack and slash couch co-op, beat 'em up action game from Vanillaware and ATLUS is returning in Spring 2018 to the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 4 Pro for $49.99 USD and $64.99 CAD.

Dragon's Crown Pro retains all the gameplay elements of the original game, including Vanillaware's gorgeous 2-D visual flair and character design, but adds current-gen upgrades.

Dragon's Crown Pro Features

• Visuals Fit for an Ancient Dragon - With beautifully refined artwork and 4K resolution support, Vanillaware's signature art style will come alive as you bludgeon, cleave, shoot, and loot through the dungeons of Hydeland.

• A Rousing Adventurer's Soundtrack - A newly recorded soundtrack by fabled composer Hitoshi Sakimoto, supported by a live orchestra, will accompany daring treasure hunters on their search for the Dragon's Crown.

• Glorious Presentation - Rejoice because English and Japanese audio options will now be available! Plus, game text will be localized in French, Italian, German, and Spanish.

• All the Royal Bells and Whistles - If you already own Dragon's Crown, your saves won't go to waste. There will be online cross-play & cross-save compatibility with existing PS3 and Vita versions. Oh, and all patches, features, and the Storyteller Voice Pack DLC from the original game will be included!

• Four Player Frenzy - With the fun local couch co-op and online multiplayer you remember, up to four players can experience countless hours battling together.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Co-Op Gameplay

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Amazon – Dauntless warriors who know no fear as they effortlessly wield their two-handed weapons. Their massive equipment delivers vicious blows that deal lethal damage to multiple foes at once. Lightly armored, they are agile fighters who rely on punishing kicks when unarmed.

Dwarf – Stocky fighters whose muscular frames permit them to wield a weapon in each hand. Their strength lets them pick up and throw anything in sight, even heavy foes. Throwing enemies lets them damage multiple foes with one fling, laying waste to an entire horde of adversaries.

Elf – A long-lived forest race who are often much older than they appear to human eyes. While slight of body, they are deadly masters of the bow and arrow, using their superior athleticism to fight nimbly and fearlessly from a distance.

Fighter – Experts in battle, outfitted with full-plate armor and a study shield. Boasting the stoutest defense of all classes, their shields can protect all allies in the nearby area. Their one-handed weapons have short reach, but they can swing them quickly, allowing them to make short work of nearby foes.

Mage – Bewitching women with knowledge of dark magic. They are weak of body, but the great knowledge they wield of the arcade arts cannot be ignored. Sorceresses can create delicious food, control skeletons, and turn foes into harmless frogs. A jack-of-all-trades support class, they can provide aid to their friends in countless ways.

Wizard – Male magicians who have a wealth of magic at their beck and call. Unable to fend off monsters with strength, they instead rely on their spells, and are vital assets for any adventure.

Add in new end game content, or just stop teasing and make a god damn proper sequel.

I've already bought this game three 3 times, FOH with the same old game.

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

This is how Japan does things. Re-re-re-releases of remasteres of remakes.

Give me a new goddamn Dragon's Crown.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries