+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 50 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Tera: Random Complaint Thread. +12, but now what do I do with all this fodder?

Chat bug is really annoying. Anytime I use quotes it's like the auto-spam filters it

Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

WHAT IS THIS CRAP!? TERA IS PERFECT! THIS THREAD IS GETTING LOCKED! GRAAAAAH!!

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lady Tisi
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Malygos

I agree!

http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/.../cancelall.jpg

The flashing white lights on the end of sticks and rocks hurt my eyes ;~;

BEAHCAT
    BOSTON'S FINEST

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mith Lothaire
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Cenarius

The fucking +6 to whatever people are doing.

Unless there is a toggle for it, I just can't find........

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Maybe I'm doing it wrong, but it seems really hard to pick drops and gold up. I seem to have to rotate the camera and click the item 3 or 4 times.

Asada Shino
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tokimi Kurahashi
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

Watching everybody and their mother +6 shit, while I'm sitting here failing ~40 times on one item at +5. Feels bad.
    What the fuck. I must be doing something wrong.

▲▲

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Pikarya Saisei
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

No eye color selection, seriously? What is this 2004.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by Fayttt View Post
    Watching everybody and their mother +6 shit, while I'm sitting here failing ~40 times on one item at +5. Feels bad.
    What the fuck. I must be doing something wrong.
    This. 0/15 now going from +4 to +5. I'd rather they just make the alkahests 100% and charge 5 gold for them. Then at least I know how much money I need to collect to enchant my shit. None of this RNG bullshit.

And yes, I know, "just be glad it can't go backward".

I'm using about 50/50 whites and greens. Are blues substantially better rates? I really hate wasting what feels like a ton of money at this point on bullshit lvl 27 weapons that are going to be obsolete the first time I walk into CR in a couple levels.

#Despair
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mitsukai Shimakaze
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Pikarya View Post
    Seriously fucking this.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Quote Originally Posted by Pikarya View Post
    Unfortunately, eye color is tied to adornments, makeup, and accessories. Its not often I get to see the color of other character's eyes, let alone my own eye color.

Quote Originally Posted by Coren View Post
    This. 0/15 now going from +4 to +5. I'd rather they just make the alkahests 100% and charge 5 gold for them. Then at least I know how much money I need to collect to enchant my shit. None of this RNG bullshit.

And yes, I know, "just be glad it can't go backward".

I'm using about 50/50 whites and greens. Are blues substantially better rates? I really hate wasting what feels like a ton of money at this point on bullshit lvl 27 weapons that are going to be obsolete the first time I walk into CR in a couple levels.
    Honestly, I'd rather have the old system. I guess I just like the RNG in some ways, having played Ragnarok Online for 5 years (with breaks obviously) where shit would actually BREAK (get destroyed, item doesn't excist anymore) at a high % after going +4.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

I don't exactly want "carebear" or whatever they call it. Make it cost a shitton. I get annoyed seeing lucky bastards popping up +6 gear with only 3 breaks, while I empty the AH for weapons to burn and break them all.

Quote Originally Posted by Coren View Post
    I don't exactly want "carebear" or whatever they call it. Make it cost a shitton. I get annoyed seeing lucky bastards popping up +6 gear with only 3 breaks, while I empty the AH for weapons to burn and break them all.
    Not sure how they could make the enchanting system good. Now it's still a big part RNG, where the lucky people will spend a ton of money less. On the other hand, if they made a set cost, it would just mean the people that RMT would have amazing gear quick. Maybe they should have some crap where you need regents from hardmode bosses to enchant stuff, not that they are supposed to be super hard (from what I've heard)...

(Personally I don't have too much of a problem with the system, but I can see why others have).

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

RMT are going to have amazing gear quick anyway, they'll just spend a little less or more of their bought gold.

Maybe they should make it so that current-tear alkahests are still RNG, but if you want to spend money on the next lvl (so the +7 to +9) alks, it's 100%, but costs like 5x as much. Then, when you get to +7, you can use the +7 to +9 ones for RNG, or the +10 to +12 ones for 100%. I hate feeling like such a little bitch on the second day. Ugh.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Gotta love the achievements that come w/awesome titles, but promote terrible play.
    "join 10 guilds" and the "be GM 10x" (which is make 10 guilds). A few of my buddies and I dropped our current guild for like 20 minutes as we each made 10 guilds each to get "Born Leader" and "fickle" titles lol

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by jmcgarrell View Post
    The fucking +6 to whatever people are doing.

Unless there is a toggle for it, I just can't find........
    There's a toggle in the UI, but out appears to be broken. I get friends and guild mates, but worldwide needs to go.

Yeah the chat thing is annoying as shit, only work around I have found is that anytime I go to a new area or change channels I have to type in guild chat or it won't register anything going on there.

White sparkles are annoying as hell too. I have to wonder what happened between CBT and OBT that the textures just went KABOOM on certain things.

I dont get why people are +6ing their lvl 27-29 gear. I know the cap is 32..but there are quests that give better gear from what I remember at the harbor at lvl 33ish. Maybe they arnt as good as a +6 but when I was in CBT I had my gold armor to +5, when to the harbor and got a blue armor reward that was just slightly better.

Quote Originally Posted by Meresgi View Post
    White sparkles are annoying as hell too. I have to wonder what happened between CBT and OBT that the textures just went KABOOM on certain things.
    Been getting these too. At first I thought I was having a seizure...

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

I don't get why people are +6'ing their gear either. I mean, you level so fast it seems a waste of time and money to seriously enchant anything at this point.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sakura Kinomoto
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

I wanna say people are just bored and want to make post-32 leveling easier. Sitting at 32, and there aren't any rewards for pvp. Kinda thinking of farming the instance for golds myself.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 50 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast