Shiina Cassul
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos
    WoW Realm
    Icecrown

Quote Originally Posted by Gulkeeva View Post
    Think the worst for me was the chat bug, I';d be logged in the game for around 20+ hours a day, and the chat REALLY got weird, to where changing tabs would make it go back like 15min in text.

It wasn't as bad in the 5-6 hour ranges when it first starts.
    OMG This..... I hated playing for a good 6hrs then zone and bam... I see chat from when I logged in.... annoyed the hell out of me... Or when the window just goes blank and you have to click on the tab your currently in a dozen times to get it to restore...

Also, first person view was broken for me. Whenever I'd go into FP mode it'd act like it was a world view camera and not my character... you know... like when you play a FPS game and you die and can see the whole map... kinda like that. lol

Burninate all the things.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Artemicon View Post
    I got all the chat errors and white artifacting everyones talking about but I didn't have a single crash.
    mmm, yummy artifacts

Spoiler: show

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Kirin Tor

God I hated those I seriously contemplated deleting my install and then reinstalling and patching when I slept but then I found out it was widespread and honestly it only happened in open world environments after I had been logged in for awhile.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Gather f'ing all option where?

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

I'd like to be able to throw trash away and automatically pass on it the next time it autodistributes to me. At some point it's just not worth picking up charms, bombs, etc.

#Despair
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mitsukai Shimakaze
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Charms are never not worth picking up, even the low-tier ones; small buffs at a campfire are better than no buffs.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shiina Cassul
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos
    WoW Realm
    Icecrown

Better yet, send your unused/unwanted charms to me! I'll take them

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Ezek View Post
    Has anyone else experienced what appears to be a memory leak? UI/game gradually becomes very clunky after about 3+ hours of consistent play for me. Not a huge deal since a simple client restart fixes it, but I'm wondering if it's a problem on my end.
    I have it the opposite. Game runs like ass for the first couple hours (chugs/locks-up for seconds at a time when entering new locations or turning a corner in Velika, or locking up on something generic at random like my mount), and after awhile the graphics turn to shit (low-quality textures everywhere) but starts to run more stable at that point.

Shits annoying though as it was not an issue at all during CBT besides 3-4 second hiccups on those.

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Quote Originally Posted by Kaisha View Post
    I have it the opposite. Game runs like ass for the first couple hours (chugs/locks-up for seconds at a time when entering new locations or turning a corner in Velika, or locking up on something generic at random like my mount), and after awhile the graphics turn to shit (low-quality textures everywhere) but starts to run more stable at that point.

Shits annoying though as it was not an issue at all during CBT besides 3-4 second hiccups on those.
    Only buggyness I've noticed with the ui is mention above about the chat (and the clicking to make it showup). I've ran the game/played/zoned everywhere mass zerg pvp etc etc etc in the 20 hour ish time frame running the video card like a jet engine, and no other errors.

16GB ram though on this pc so O_o

oh I did cause myself 1 error.. I'd randomly tap the e key (brings up the macro window) and if ya tapped it super fast , it for whatever reason "locks" your ui, and unable to click anything on the ui/turn etc. Only way figured to fix it was press E again (didn't know to since I pressed it so fast the "macro text" stuff didn't even display when I did it.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

I dislike using F as the action key, so I re-mapped it to E. Never have the UI lock problem you guys are experiencing.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

It happened to me a couple times and would fix when i got myself knocked down or something... good to know how to fix it.

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Quote Originally Posted by Dngnhack View Post
    It happened to me a couple times and would fix when i got myself knocked down or something... good to know how to fix it.
    Well the above with a different lockout from the "stuck in a combat pose" ui lockout. For the "I have my weapon out and unable to do anything" you had to use an item (like a charm, or toss a fire, teleport, knocked down etc) to get out of the animation lock.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

yay, all they are doing is giving our more free codes for ppl to take up even more names that will never be used once their free time is up. and i thought OB was bad enough. at least don't fuckin let these free code ppl take up useless names right when the real pre-ordered ppl can

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sean Kipling
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

Quote Originally Posted by Katlan View Post
    yay, all they are doing is giving our more free codes for ppl to take up even more names that will never be used once their free time is up. and i thought OB was bad enough. at least don't fuckin let these free code ppl take up useless names right when the real pre-ordered ppl can
    Surprised you didn't just delete the thread with that attitude.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trine Traverse
    FFXIV Server
    Odin
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

So they changed a bunch of voices, but not the subtitles that went along with them? Samael's intro speech is totally different from the subs that play.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Go Frogster!

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Yeah noticed that too. Wonder if its just Frogster.

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Random complaint. I can't log in.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Laude Valiquette
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Ditto, lol. *bitch and moan*

502 bad gateway? Login server cant handle everyone logging in at once? FUCK THIS GAME PREORDER CANCELLED

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast