1. You are currently viewing a section that predates the release of FFXIV:ARR and the information you see here is most likely outdated and/or useless.
  1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 21 hours, 24 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 2 hours, 35 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 14 hours, 24 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 5 days, 19 hours, 35 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Hamlet Defense Info     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Aratharn Xiv
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Sabatons from Golden Bazaar.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Is the top provisioner #1/2/3 each given a shot at seals?

Any idea what the % is on #2 and #3?

Does anyone know if you can get the seal in the top 3 if it is rank 1 hamlet?

If you are in the top 3 do you need to get 60k or 50k chest to get the seal drop? (can you spam T2's and just kill boss quickly to get the seal drop chance from top 3)

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Was 3rd today in Hyrstmill and got seal from captain with a score of 39K and 40K

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura View Post
    I think the only fun I had in Hamlets were as a WHM in Aleport. That shit can get crazy.
    Most fun I've had playing whm was in Hamlet Aleport It's intense, wish the other Hamlets were as challenging however seeing their will be higher lvl's I'm hope for more exciting content and GC seal rewards for hamlet.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Grey Jorildyn
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

People are having fun doing this event? I find it to be incredibly boring, no matter role I play. This afternoon I almost fell asleep doing it, and that wasn't the first time either. Same shit over and over again...

Justin Bieber
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Justin Bieber
    FFXIV Server
    Masamune

I already stopped doing it myself, just gonna gather shittons of supplies and get top rank or not bother at all.

Bard-turned-Miner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Grey Jorildyn View Post
    People are having fun doing this event? I find it to be incredibly boring, no matter role I play. This afternoon I almost fell asleep doing it, and that wasn't the first time either. Same shit over and over again...
    I enjoy it, but that may be about finally being able to work towards a goal rather than the event itself. It beats standing around in Dragon's Aery for 3 hours by a long shot, that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiroishime View Post
    I already stopped doing it myself, just gonna gather shittons of supplies and get top rank or not bother at all.
    I'll probably do the same for one of the three hamlets... and that's why it's nice there are multiple approaches to getting the seals.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Dro View Post
    Was 3rd today in Hyrstmill and got seal from captain with a score of 39K and 40K
    dro rond? thanks for the update its splice, can you elaborate on your drop rate as #3? I see you got 2 drops at least, I was thinking of going after #3 rather then #1 personally

thanks!
    Tachi aka Splice Allagash

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Dont remember exactly but i probably did 10 runs and got 4 seals from captain, 1 with 39k, one with 40k and 2 with 65K points.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

just figured I'd say 5am EST was a fucking bad time to try and turn shit in. There was over 11M turned in total, top was over 2M, with 6ppl over 1M turned in wtf people really...

Bard-turned-Miner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by tachikoma View Post
    just figured I'd say 5am EST was a fucking bad time to try and turn shit in. There was over 11M turned in total, top was over 2M, with 6ppl over 1M turned in wtf people really...
    That's nuts. I noticed the past 2-3 phases have had seemingly higher turn in, maybe it will cycle to a more favorable time down the road.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Enygma Xii
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Just avoid the weekend times. Those are when people stock up and spam it because they have time to maraton hamlet sessions. And avoid after hours because thats when JP comes out and they are hardcore.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by tachikoma View Post
    Today at Aleport in jp time:

http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/6...ovisioners.jpg

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Aratharn Xiv
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

4th place 2.6m ouch

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Today i was 2nd in Golden Bazaar and got 2 seals from captain on 12 runs. What is weird is that on the 13th run, i got a seal from coffer in my loot list and when i talked to Captain, he gave me a Militia Bracelet.

http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/8282/sanstitrehl.png

I dont know if it's because i'm in top 3 and it's one of the possible reward from captain or if it's because i had a seal in my loot list so he couldn't give me a seal.

Justin Bieber
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Justin Bieber
    FFXIV Server
    Masamune

you went 2/12 on seals as #2? i thought it was 50% drorpate @@

But I don't want my title changed
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

That was said like the same day it was added, so it definitely wasnt for sure. Regardless even if it is 50% 2/12 is possible.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Carraway Author
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Grey Jorildyn View Post
    Yeah, hamlet's pretty boring, but we change things up by further optimizing our setups. Not really in terms of higher score, but trying to clear faster by using more DPS in place of DoHs/WHMs. In Grid we've run with 1 WHM, 2 BLM, 2 DoH, 2 DoL, 1 WAR, and in Aleport and Golden Bazaar we've done 2 WHM, 1 BLM (or really any other DPS works -- DRG is pretty good in Golden Bazaar), 2 DoH, 2 DoL, 1 WAR. Physical DPS isn't that great in Aleport due to the kobolds' Guard ability, but you could probably still use a MNK if you wanted to.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthars Menethil
    FFXIV Server
    Chocobo
    FFXI Server
    Odin

maybe its posted but once u started the "Relic reborn" quest and is still a top 3 provisioner, you will no longer get seals but all 3 nation coins only

i was sitting at 6 vortex(no.3), 18 titan(no.1) and 3 interno(no.2) and i bought the soiled note and since then, all my golden bazar runs no longer drop seal and it started even dropping ebonknot and electrum coins (which never happened before i buy the note, always darksteel amal coin only if not a seal)

whoever out there wanna stash seals incase u wanted a 2ndd relic(if seals even needed again idk).... remember dont buy the note/start the quest yet...

you still get the seal from PT drop tho, but that means ur a douche if u want dibs on it ._.

as for drop rate after going through no.1 2 and 3:

no.1 100% seal (shitty actually once u read the below)
    no.2 50% seal (i went 3/8 before i start relic quest and seals no longer drops), but u still get 5 beastcoin OR militia item
    no.3 25% seal(i went 6/23 runs, and 3 beastcoin if no seal, and i got a militia bracelet)

for now, no.1 sucks

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Yes, 2 runs at 50K~55k and 10 at 60K+. (Not sure if points affect seals drop rate from captain).

It's probably 50%, i just had bad luck.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast