A bit late, updated OP

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

F2P Patch Notes: http://tera.enmasse.com/news/patch-n...g-patch-190402

Edit: It seems like EME has either not mentioned it in their patch notes or it wasn't implemented but there are -alot- of class balancing changes that are missing. I really hope it's the former and not the latter since those changes came out with Ktera's 3v3 arena which is where we are right now in the grand scheme of things.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Illidan

Yeeaaaahh... There are some good things, but some bad things in those patch notes to me... And the list of things missing is pretty disappointing to me as well, I was really looking forward to finally getting some iframes on my sorc dodges.

I'm not a PvP'er, so I'm sure some of the changes make sense on that front, but they're upsetting to me as a PvE'er. I don't like the change to the Fireblast glyph, the new one is worthless and I won't even glyph it. I also am not completely sure what they mean by "Void Pulse’s reaction has been removed." but I think they are talking about the knockdown on it that Korea got and then got removed, which never even happened here so it was irrelevant to tell us this.

It sucks that I won't be able to duo Nexus anymore, but that was pretty cheesy so I can understand them changing it. Should still be able to 3man it (but hopefully drops won't suck because it sounds like they might punish low-man groups).

I'm glad Dire Badges can be traded now. It's an easy dungeon, but I'm sick of it.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Split damage is passive in K-TERA.

Just hope that we'll be getting more balances sooner than later, cause clearly, there's a lot missing still.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Illidan

Really? They get the effect of that glyph without the glyph? If that isn't just something that was overlooked in the patch notes and actually will be in our patch then I will be upset.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

The whole situation is just wtf fucked, and they obviously have little grasp on anything. The question is just to what extent.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Knoxxer
    We missed some patch notes. Ok a lot of patch notes. For those that follow KTERA we are including what they had up to and including the January 10th patch. This update will include many of the balance changes they made for arenas that everyone is worried about.

We are working on getting the complete list of things we didn't publish in our patch notes but please be advised that much of what you are asking for is there.

More info to come later, think of these as part 1 of 2

We apologize for the worries we have caused and will always strive to give you guys everything we can when it comes to builds updates.
    Crisis averted.

Any link to the full patch notes or did I miss it on the front page?

Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I haven't updated the OP here yet, was going to wait until all the dust settled.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Illidan

Well, that's good news. It looks like we'll only be a month behind them now? :O That's pretty awesome news.

#Despair
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mitsukai Shimakaze
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Lokus View Post
    Crisis averted.
    I was never really worried to begin with; I knew they had missed shit. It wouldn't have made sense otherwise to mix-and-match multiple KTera patches. People jumping to conclusion on the official forums and 4chan just gave me a day of entertainment.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

I had a feeling it was really just botched patch notes but the crisis was more so for EME's sake. Dem forums were blowing the hell up.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Minerva Kissaki
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Avarice View Post
    I was never really worried to begin with; I knew they had missed shit. It wouldn't have made sense otherwise to mix-and-match multiple KTera patches. People jumping to conclusion on the official forums and 4chan just gave me a day of entertainment.
    It seemed as just a list snafu until knox came on crying about that we shouldn't be expecting much. I imagine the notes were translated to english by the korean devs, someone added a little flair with the jokes, and no one with an actual clue bothered to check it. Obviously no one still even bothered to check after watching the forums explode.

Masterwork alkahest and spellbinds are no longer available from specialty stores, and their sell prices have changed.

Does this mean we get the cash shop masterwork alkahest change that KTERA got..? We can only get it from the cash shop?

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Illidan

Will have to wait and see what happens. BHS made them remove it from the vendors. EME says they are making it drop more often, and trying to award more of them for in-game activities to compensate, they say they don't want people to feel like they are forced to buy them from the cash shop. That said, they will be added to the cash shop, but not right away. They are going to wait for the market to stabilize with them to gauge what's necessary.

So basically, yes we're mostly getting the same thing ktera got, but I don't think they got the increased in-game MW alkahests that we're getting. We'll have to wait and see what kind of difference that actually makes. But I heard the MW alkahests sell on the broker in ktera for only 23g anyway? I can't vouch for that though, if someone plays on ktera it would be interesting to hear what they have to say about MW alkahest and spellbind prices.

#Despair
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mitsukai Shimakaze
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Shiyo View Post
    Masterwork alkahest and spellbinds are no longer available from specialty stores, and their sell prices have changed.

Does this mean we get the cash shop masterwork alkahest change that KTERA got..? We can only get it from the cash shop?
    We can get it from the cash shop, but no it's not the only way to obtain it. They still drop from dungeon bosses, have been added to the boxes that you get when you complete a dungeon from queueing, will possibly be inside locked boxes dropped by open world BAMs, and will be potentially given away during events (both planned and unplanned) that EME holds, which they said they will start holding more of than before. They said the last thing they want to do it make it so that it's completely unavailable to those who don't want to pay for it.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Pyree View Post
    Will have to wait and see what happens. BHS made them remove it from the vendors. EME says they are making it drop more often, and trying to award more of them for in-game activities to compensate, they say they don't want people to feel like they are forced to buy them from the cash shop. That said, they will be added to the cash shop, but not right away. They are going to wait for the market to stabilize with them to gauge what's necessary.

So basically, yes we're mostly getting the same thing ktera got, but I don't think they got the increased in-game MW alkahests that we're getting. We'll have to wait and see what kind of difference that actually makes. But I heard the MW alkahests sell on the broker in ktera for only 23g anyway? I can't vouch for that though, if someone plays on ktera it would be interesting to hear what they have to say about MW alkahest and spellbind prices.
    Catch was they came from rng boxes, and founder equivalents who would be the ones using it atm, mostly quit because of the bullshit.

The dracoliths that treeshark and solomon spawn often drop a lot too.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Updated OP. Mass o updates. seesh.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Small update for today (in OP). Notable changes: Valley of Titans(PvP) has been added (again). Also its now possible to store the Village Atlas in your bank, therefore allowing it to be shared among characters, woot!