BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: DPS Spreadsheets     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I just up and converted a pld sheet and ignored attribute bonuses for good or ill.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Any chance you'll add magic WSs? And noticed in the DRG one the WS+20% Atma wasn't calculating.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Is there any chance of seeing Mythic AM3 support for the DRG spread sheet?

I'd try to simulate it myself, but I'm not good enough at excel to do anything accurate. I haven't got the slightest clue how to account for the need for a 300% drakes every 3 mins. I can't really accurately account for AM3 itself either. Adding DA/TA would be off, since it's OA2~3 and TA/DA checks first. And adding to the OA2~3 columns doesn't work, because AM3 procs on WS, and normal OAx doesn't.

Personally, I'd prioritize an AM3 active mode, just to have accurate TP/WS with AM3. A complete model accounting for the 300% drakes/3mins would really only be for comparing Ryuno to other weapons. And I'm pretty sure nothing touches Ryunohige.

Oh, this needs to be said. Thank you! The DPS sheets have been incredibly useful. Thanks for all the time and effort you've put into them.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Bug fix: failed to account for Conserve TP in determining the Next TP value for weaponskill set 1 (technically, it was accounted for in the first line, but wasn't copied to all additional lines). This reduced projected TP by a tiny bit, affecting weaponskills that are impacted by TP. Also made set 1 and set 2 not match up even when all else was identical.

Affected all spreadsheets. Corrected versions have been uploaded.

Drg WSDmg atma fixed.

Re: magic weaponskills -- Not sure. I actually started working it into the bst spreadsheet for Cloudsplitter and such, but the overall values to track were getting a bit annoying, and difficult to do in the single-sheet weaponskill page, so I dropped it for the time being. I may get back to them later.

Re: AM3 support -- That's been a pain for a while. It's still on my to-do list, but I haven't been motivated to work on it.

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Sam spreadsheet, for WS's only allows to test Shoha, not allowing me to switch the WS to Kaiten.

I know its only a small thing, but it gets annoying changing every time i update, on the WAR spreadsheet ravagers hands are +acc not +atk, and radient faz mail has haste +2%
    Also any chance you can add a toci's (set) ect for either the bodies or heads that have set bonuses so we dont have to manually add all those every time too

Theory Fighter
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Frejan Schultz
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Just add the bonus in the last row, the one labeled "set bonus". I used to create a piece called "Ocelomeh SET" or something like that, but it isn't really worth the effort.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Sam weaponskill lists fixed

War hands' stats fixed

Faz. Mail added to all jobs that can use it, and haste on R.Faz corrected

Made some tweaks for handling skill type in Gear page; only needs one column now for all skills, dynamically selected based on weapon. Applied to a few spreadsheets; will update others as the need arises.

It's impractical to add them to the slot armor themselves, especially for sets with variable set bonuses (eg: Thaumas). Am considering adding a couple extra gear slot lines specifically for various set bonuses so it's easier to determine, and so people don't have to remember which specific values apply. So something like:

Code:
    Set    |  Toci Set
           |  Thaumas (2)
           |  Thaumas (3)
           |  Thaumas (4)
           |  Thaumas (5)
           | Etc.
    Adding extra lines would drop the weaponskill damage/DPS values out of easy viewing range, though (at least for up to 1680x1050 resolution).

Also: Added a whm spreadsheet from request. Auspice is kind of jury-rigged, but the rest should work fine. Have some ideas for working on blu sheet.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Per testing from here, updated all spreadsheets to only apply Weaponskill Damage+ multiplier to the first hit of any weaponskill.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Won't that have to ignore relic/mythic bonuses (since FH's was shown to apply to all hits I believe), or just going to leave that alone?

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Relic/mythic bonus is a separate step in the spreadsheet calculations (because it was shown to be a separate step by Kirschy), and is applied to the entire weaponskill damage. It isn't affected by this change.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

EDIT: going back over it now, changed the values and screwed up moonshade

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Motenten View Post
    Have some ideas for working on blu sheet.
    !

Do want. If there's anything I can help with let me know.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Link to Google Docs seems to be doing a bunch of weird things. Possibly related to their transition to Google Drive. It's hard to do a proper comparison since they're based on my account, but using the standard shared address I can't seem to easily download any given spreadsheet anymore. Do other people see that problem, or can you download things normally?

I'm hesitant to shift over to Google Drive completely just yet, since I can't really tell what's going to happen to the files, or if it's going to mess with people's access if they aren't also using Google Drive. However if the shared link is completely broken for everyone, I might as well make the change now.

Special at 11:30 or w/e

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

I just tried looking at it and I can't see anything on the page at all for any job. Besides that, I tried before to start using it and to be honest and show some humility I couldn't understand how to use these spreadsheets in the first place. I just saw page after page of numbers and was unable to click on anything or input anything. Is there a tutorial or something?

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

If the word is Red, you can change it. You do this generally by clicking on it and selecting a new value from the menu or by entering a new value if it is a number.

The gdocs link in your sig still works for me and I successfully downloaded your BST sheet.

Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

You have to click File -> Export to google spreadsheet.

Then you can do whatever.

Special at 11:30 or w/e

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Thanks for the tips guys. Appreciate it.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Seems to be at least partly a bug in the CSS, or possibly a blocked script somewhere (not sure where, though, as giving permissions to everything running on the page didn't help). I only get about 1 cm of scrollbar, which also cuts off the drop-down menus (I can see the top edge of "Open"). Did some CSS tweaking, and that lets me see that there's an option for Download (or Export to Google Spreadsheet, though I can't guarantee that these spreadsheets will work; last I checked, Google Spreadsheets were missing some key features) in the File menu, so at least that's fine for anyone else using this.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Motenten View Post
    Link to Google Docs seems to be doing a bunch of weird things. Possibly related to their transition to Google Drive. It's hard to do a proper comparison since they're based on my account, but using the standard shared address I can't seem to easily download any given spreadsheet anymore. Do other people see that problem, or can you download things normally?

I'm hesitant to shift over to Google Drive completely just yet, since I can't really tell what's going to happen to the files, or if it's going to mess with people's access if they aren't also using Google Drive. However if the shared link is completely broken for everyone, I might as well make the change now.
    I'm still able to download them fine via the "shared collection" I have listed in my personal google docs account. I forgot if I added that manually or if it became available after I checked them while logged in.