BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 47 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 LastLast

Thread: DPS Spreadsheets     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I just noticed Raimitsukane is missing Accuracy +15 in the NIN spreadsheet.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seraphus Highwynn
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Is it feasible to work Wyvern dps into drg spreadsheet? Hitting for 180-200ish damage with AM3 oa2-3 and 480 breaths after each of my weapon skills and 960 accuracy constitutes a pretty significant addition to dps imo.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Enter your observations into a calculator and add it to your projected DPS

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Would it be possible to add Daken & Sange to the NIN spreadhseet? Not sure how challenging this might be.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Martel View Post
    I was fiddling with the DRG sheet, looking at the potential of the new Jump TP bonus boots, and I noticed that jump TP values didn't get adjusted for the 300%Tp->3,000 TP update.

For the most part it's just updating the gear list. Although, since Lancer+1/+2 feet are handled via a rule(would that be the right term in excel?) in the data sheet, they'd have to be adjusted there.
    JumpTP values updated on gear page
    Calculation of TP given for JumpTP bonus adjusted to floor the integer value, not the 0.1 value.
    Rules for Lancer+1/+2 gear for jump TP updated

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Orestes View Post
    I just noticed Raimitsukane is missing Accuracy +15 in the NIN spreadsheet.
    Added.

Would it be possible to add Daken & Sange to the NIN spreadhseet? Not sure how challenging this might be.
    Daken hasn't been added to bgwiki yet. Was a proc rate determined for it? I'll add in the framework for handling it.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Also, the jobs with upgraded weapon skills were adjusted a few days back.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Motenten View Post
    JumpTP values updated on gear page
    Calculation of TP given for JumpTP bonus adjusted to floor the integer value, not the 0.1 value.
    Rules for Lancer+1/+2 gear for jump TP updated
    Thank you.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Added.

Daken hasn't been added to bgwiki yet. Was a proc rate determined for it? I'll add in the framework for handling it.
    SE mentioned in their pre-update notes that it's 40%. When Sange is up, Daken proc's on 100% of attack rounds. gdiShun's parse I'm pasting below seems to confirm.

Also noted that SE gave Daken +100 racc bonus.
    5/5 Sange merits adds another +100 racc to Daken while Sange is up.
    Mochi+1 body adds +25 ratk per Sange merit.

Quoting a post where gdiShun parsed on ffxiah.
    Quote Originally Posted by gdiShun
    Gonna call it for testing, at least for now, but these are my final results.
    Code:
    Melee Damage
    Player            Melee Dmg  Abs'd.Dmg   Net Dmg   Melee %   Hit/Miss    M.HR %   M.Acc %  M.Low/Hi  M+0.Avg  M-0.Avg
    Metsu                109672          0    109672   56.84 %   918/1702   35.04 %   35.04 %    79/175   110.68   110.68

Ranged Damage
    Player            Range Dmg   Range %   Hit/Miss    R.HR %   R.Acc %  R.Low/Hi  R+0.Avg  R-0.Avg  #Crit  C.Low/Hi   C-0.Avg     Crit%
    Metsu                 51341   26.61 %    851/174   83.02 %   83.02 %       0/0    58.77    58.77     87     60/98     74.07   10.22
    So yeah, as Langly said, it's looking like about Ranged Accuracy +100 on Daken procs. I'm curious if it stacks with the +100 on Sange. I'm assuming so, and I really don't want to spend stacks and stacks of shurikens to find out. lol. Proc rate matches with what they said at about 39.12% proc rate.

Oh, and I just saw someone asked what our Ranged Accuracy was on the last page. In my normal fodder TP set with the Hoppa Shuriken(+215skill, +10racc), it's 782(effectively about 882 with Daken, and I'm assuming 982 with Sange). For reference off-hand is 774, main is 822.

Thanks!

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Daken added.
    Set at 40% default, as I vaguely recall reading that somewhere. Sange is at 100%.
    Although it calculates the TP for shuriken independently of the melee weapons, it does not use the different TP for calculating hits necessary to reach 1000 TP. Each shuriken hit is treated the same as a katana hit. (not that I've actually verified how it behaves in game, so that may actually be correct). It's impractical to calculate estimated number of hits needed to weaponskill with mixed TP values.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

SE mentioned in their pre-update notes that it's 40%. When Sange is up, Daken proc's on 100% of attack rounds. gdiShun's parse I'm pasting below seems to confirm.

Also noted that SE gave Daken +100 racc bonus.
    5/5 Sange merits adds another +100 racc to Daken while Sange is up.
    Mochi+1 body adds +25 ratk per Sange merit.

Thanks!
    Updated with the extra ranged accuracy, and ranged attack for Mochizuki.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Something screwy going on with the secondary column's racc. Default skill seems(?) to not factor into it, based on the ranged data rundown

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Daken added.
    Set at 40% default, as I vaguely recall reading that somewhere. Sange is at 100%.
    Although it calculates the TP for shuriken independently of the melee weapons, it does not use the different TP for calculating hits necessary to reach 1000 TP. Each shuriken hit is treated the same as a katana hit. (not that I've actually verified how it behaves in game, so that may actually be correct). It's impractical to calculate estimated number of hits needed to weaponskill with mixed TP values.
    Thanks so much!

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Dotsudoku View Post
    Something screwy going on with the secondary column's racc. Default skill seems(?) to not factor into it, based on the ranged data rundown
    Ah, yep. Fixed.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Thanks Mot!

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Just grabbed the latest NIN.xls. It looks like the expression in the data tab (H27) is referencing the gear tab, X4 and W4 cells instead of X6 and W6, causing the 2nd set to be inconsistent with the first.

edit: It was still inconsistent, with the same gear in set 1 & 2, but I think I tracked it down.

The expression on the Melee tab, (F59) is evaluating the Sum row (56) instead of the Total row (58) for Set 2. The same expression for Set 1 is doing the opposite, by evaluating the Totals.

Changing it to the following fixed it. Now both sets are consistent.
    Code:
    =F45*F58+G45*G58+H45*H58+I45*I58+J58*J45+K58*K45+L58*L45+M58*M45+N58*N45

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

It looks like the expression in the data tab (H27) is referencing the gear tab, X4 and W4 cells instead of X6 and W6, causing the 2nd set to be inconsistent with the first.
    Fixed.

The expression on the Melee tab, (F59) is evaluating the Sum row (56) instead of the Total row (58) for Set 2. The same expression for Set 1 is doing the opposite, by evaluating the Totals.
    Bah, yeah. Thought I'd made that adjustment on both of them, but oh well. Thanks. Fixed.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

First of, thanks Motenten for all your hard work!

Secondly, I downloaded the latest NIN spreadsheet and noticed a DPS loss while haste/marchx2 active for every piece of DW I replace.

edit: Checked against older version, looked like BRD options weren't toggled. Everything is fine now

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Fixed.

Bah, yeah. Thought I'd made that adjustment on both of them, but oh well. Thanks. Fixed.

Just curious, would it be very difficult to account for ranged accuracy and ranged attack from equipment? I could be wrong, but it looks like the Throwing section under the Data tab is only accounting for racc / ratk from skill, food, and attributes.

Thanks Mote

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Just curious, would it be very difficult to account for ranged accuracy and ranged attack from equipment? I could be wrong, but it looks like the Throwing section under the Data tab is only accounting for racc / ratk from skill, food, and attributes.

Thanks Mote
    Well, both wrong and right and right. The data page does check for it, except the data page forgot to change it from 'Att' and 'Acc' to 'R.Att' and 'R.Acc'. Also, the gear page doesn't have the columns added.

So, fixed and updated again.