BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47

Thread: DPS Spreadsheets     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I added GEO debuffs/buffs to Mote's DRK DPS sheet. Also added some new gear and Weapons, as well as set bonus on the reforged. You'll probably want to tinker with the augments I've put on TP+WS Acro variations since I put my augs on them.

Open Office ODS is HERE.

I don't have access to MS Excel, but I've exported an XLS HERE. I can't test it, so no idea how it will work.

I'll probably add GEO stuff to NIN at some point, but it may take a little bit.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

It appears there's some sort of error for ranged weapon skills with these spread sheets. On the RNG and COR Weapon Skill sheets, everything in the TP column (aka the L column) references melee WS Store TP values instead of ranged WS Store TP values. For example, cell L1084 on the COR spreadsheet:

=MAX((G1084+H1084)*Set1RWSTP + I1084*$B$6, Set1SaveTP)

The cell B6 that is being referenced is the WS TP per additional hit of the WS. It calculates this value using cell B5, which is Store TP for melee weapon skills. You can verify this by varying the STP in your melee WS equipment set with your fighting style set to ranged only. Your DPS will still change. This is for WS Set 1, WS Set 2 has a similar problem but references cell B539 (and by extension, B538).

I think the correct solution is to change the references of B6 and B539 to B1605 and B1072, respectively, for all of the TP columns for ranged weapon skills. A more ghetto solution is to just change B5 to Data!H111 and B538 to Data!I111, although you can no longer accurately calculate melee WS damage (irrelevant for the RNG spreadsheet, anyways, which should use H116 and I116 instead).

Also, another minor error is that cell G148 on the data page for the RNG spreadsheet should be:
    =IF(OR(R.Gear!Z11="Scout +2",R.Gear!Z11="Arcadian"), 5%, IF(R.Gear!Z11="Arcadian +1", 7%, 0))

It was referencing S11 instead of Z11 before, so it didn't account for the double shot damage bonus on the relic body for set 2.

Also, I can't get the Recycle bonus TP to work on the RNG spreadsheet. Does anyone have a fix? If anyone has an older version where it is working I would really appreciate it.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

on BST Spreadhsheet WS damage is broken for Primal Rend.
    Same sets, different between set 1 and set 2.

trying to tack it down... not sure how the sheets work yet.

edit: found it. on the weaponskill page, cells J10 and J543 are not consistent

This is the main damage for each WS. the 2nd one is treating this as if it were not a magical ws... interesting that cloudsplitter does not have the same problem... must be adjusting Set2MainDamage variable differently.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxP...ew?usp=sharing

That's mine. It has Rudra's Storm and Evisceration updated as well as the accuracy cap increased from 95% to 99% for the main hand.
    Just seeing this now. Do you (or anyone else) have a more recent one you can share, it's been a few months and there's been a lot of changes. Job point support maybe? What's the best way to get this into openoffice format?

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I noticed that Magic Damage+ doesn't calculate in magical weaponskills. So things like Fenrir ring +1 are only contributing 3 MAB to a magical wS.

is this correct? I tried to test with Jumalik helm, but I may have missed some updates to weaponskill damage. The formula I see on the wiki for primal rend doesn't match up. I'm not sure if I'm doion it wrong or if its out of date.

Does Magic Damage + affect magical Weaponskills?

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

There were some tests done that were quite confusing and I'm not sure what they amounted to. I basically don't know at all <_<;

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Actually, here is the formula for magic WS damage per Motenten: https://www.bluegartr.com/threads/12...=1#post6145268

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Is there a simple way to add Hetaroi Ring's TA damage +5% effect to the spreadsheet, at least for the weaponskill columns? The Weaponskill tab is difficult to decipher.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Anyone have an updated thf spreadsheet with the latest changes in it? Sorry to ask again but I don't have a good enough grasp of the math to make adjustments myself.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Hey everyone, Was curious if anyone had an updated (formula wise, i can do the gear myself) War spreadsheet?