Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
    New Spam Forum
    BG Level

[Bahamut] ReallyMeanTarus LS Recruiting

Greetings all, it's that time of year again for us to open recruitment and top up our already fruitful numbers! Our primary LS focus at present is Delve bosses, with legion-Mul a secondary focus, no other end game content is covered. Delve runs are on sundays/mondays/thursdays and legion is on wednesdays, other nights are yours.

As most of Bahamut know, we are a strong LS with good motivation in getting stuff done and aiming for the best gear from the hardest content. We have been around 3 and a half years now with a solid core membership, and now have a few spots open to welcome people into our family.

Our application form has been updated, meaning all PREVIOUS unsuccessful applicants may reapply. This, along with everything else to do with the shell can be found on the Rmt guildwork http://rmt.guildwork.com

Events aim to gather/setup around 7:15pm and start at 8pm, typically run for 2-2.5 hours. (Above times are BST which is currently EST+5)

If you have any questions about applying please feel free to contact Myself/Menty/Shirai/Rienea in game or on here.

Thanks for your time community!

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Bumping this up, new schedule at present, no Voidwatch or Dynamis -> HQ Odin, lots of legion, Provenance etc. Cleared all legion but boss hall, but oh so close! (Gallu 30% is best so far!)

Jobs required are -

WHM
    BRD
    COR (Armageddon required)
    SMN (Alex required)

See me here on on ffxiah!

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Never thought I'd say this but....now we need DDs! D: A lot of peoples RLs have got the better of them...jobs and such, let me know of any interest on here or ffxiah!

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

BUMP

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

It's that time again guys!!!!!!! RMT Recruitment is open once more, current roster is at 30 active but we need just a handful more people to start 36 manning legion more consistently. We have been doing 36man Muru and Mul with around 30 ish and getting the clear, but want a few more people in to be really comfortable. Current schedule is:

Sunday: Legion
    Monday: Limbus -> Ein
    Tuesday: Dynamis -> Vw/Av/Pw
    Wednesday: Legion
    Thursday: Legion -> Einherjar.

All times are 8pm GMT, and Einherjar is either T3 or Odin v2 (we don't do Odin V1)

Server transfars are encouraged and accepted (apply before you transfer though!)

Our application form can be found below!

Come be a part of one of the strongest EU based linkshells around!

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

A bit off topic, but are the increased drop rates in 36man legion enough to actually make it worthwhile? First time hearing a group actually doing the 36mans.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

The only increase I'm aware of is on Rex/Gallu pools. Although everything else seems more common, stuff like duplus drops for us more in 36 man than in 18 man. Much fewer of those damn xp books too, seems every NM wants to drop something when its 36 man. Also its a lot more fun to take everyone to an event than leave a few people sitting out cos we are too much for 18 man but not enough for 36 man!

In my personal experience 36 man Mul is particular is safer, as you can compensate for more than double the damage required with the Hp increase, meaning faster kills and a little more room for the silly deaths that are inevitable.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Also, i have it on good authority that Kujah smells.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

BUMP

OP Updated!

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Free Bump!

send the left over my direction!

The Syrup To Waffles's Waffle
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cair Bear
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Locking at the request of a Linkshell leader. If this thread needs to be reopened for a valid reason, feel free to send a PM.