Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
    Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Saskiot Quatzel/Hades/etc (Warning for the ladies)

This player warning is more for any females on any given server that happens to be considering even remotely wanting to date him. Many of you may already be familiar with this player, and/or have heard of him on multiple servers. And I'm sure most of you may see him as a nice person.

However, there are a few out there who have known Saskiot on more than friends with him (including myself) that can tell you that he is not all that he seems to be. Or may claim to be.

I was one of the unfortunate ones that ended up finding out the hard way that he's not as he says he is. He was and seemed nice at first, and everything went as I thought would be expected in terms of getting to know him.

Early on, I came to realize that he had a fiance that I didn't know about until he confirmed it with saying that he was breaking up with her. As much as it bothered me a bit, I stupidly didn't take that as being the first red flag at that point.

As time went on, he had made up a couple of convincing stories about being "hurt in the past by previous exs". Even going so far as to have 2 relatives conveniently come into the mix at least once and never being heard from again. Another red flag right there; although at the time, I didn't give it a thought other than 2 relatives voicing their concern.

Over time, there were a few bumps in the relationship, nothing that couldn't be worked out. Or so I thought. At one point, we borrowed a few things from each other & most of the time they got returned. I say most of the time because at one point I did something that I thought I could be able to trust him with returning them over time. The said items being several 100 pieces of the windurstian variety.

Now, I know what some of you are likely thinking: What a dumb ass/dumb bitch I was for allowing that to happen. It was a very stupid in love in time and was very trusting of Saskiot at the time. And it was a very foolish to think that.

Later on in the relationship, it started becoming rocky. We would get into little spats. Over time, he seemed a bit more distant in terms of wanting to talk things out. And when he did, he would talk in circles. If that wasn't the case, he would avoid the situation/not listen altogether.

The last straw came when he claimed that he had a relative "get a hold of his account while it was online & server hopped him". Over the months he was on Cerberus, he claimed he was in a relative's linkshell & was getting all this nice gear. He also claimed he was trying to get the 100 pieces he owed me. But it gets better there.

When given the thought of either making a new character on the server he was kidnapped to, he always had an excuse as to why I "didn't need to". The relationship soon after came to an end.

I later came to hear from a close friend that he had been seeing someone else when he was on Cerberus when I was seeing him. Through some digging, I ended up finding out that the said person was seeing Saskiot & had been seeing him since he server hopped & that they had been seeing each other since.

I also came to unfortunately came to realize soon after that he didn't have his relatives "kidnap" him the server. How do I know this? After doing some digging, I happened to find a link to a linkshell he was trying to apply to. Low an behold I happened to find his post with the following info in it:

What are you looking for in a linkshell?:
    A good group that likes to have fun
    Why did you leave your last shell?:
    I jumped servers to be with Missamanda
    How did you hear about us?:
    Missamanda Kidnaped me from my old server

Also disturbing was the fact that he posted one other bit of Info: oh why the hell not i never minded sharing MY girls before hehe

I know I sound like I'm coming off as a vindictive person. I know I was very, VERY stupid in the past. I was also able to end up learning from it the hard way. I was never to see my currency again, and the fact that he lied through his teeth and ass. So please, ladies. I urge you. No, BEG you ladies to avoid going out with this lying cheating pig. He will lie whenever he can to try and please you. He will end up using you & cheating on you. He will also end up using you.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

first

edit: shouldn't e-date, ur silly

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

This is the reason you don't give people items that you don't know irl. Can't say I feel that sorry for you. Use this as a lesson in the future and don't get scammed. I still don't know how someone can fall in love over the internet.

Eli Manning is my Lord and Savior
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Greymane

I don't think this would be as funny if I didn't know Saskiot and Missamanda from ingame.

Saskiot was on Hades for abit, iirc he transferred off before it merged to Cerb, or shortly after, was awhile ago. But he was with Missamanda before then(even though she flirted with a lsmate for abit who was recently divorced after he transferred). He is just a grade A moron though. Alot of people in that event shell were(Shadowbinding at 75 is HARD apparently), but he was memorable for his ability to exceed my expectations of how stupid he could be.

You aren't exactly too smart for lending him that many coins but considering how him and his friends are I'm not surprised he ripped you off. Sucks to hear.

P.S. how u doin

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

@D44punk: T.T lol

@ Squirrels: Not asking to be felt sorry for silly. lol And you'd be surprised in some cases in regards to that.

@ Cleverness: Ya, the more I thought about it over how it went, the more I did come to realize that I was stupid. And it was a dumb ass error on my part to lend that stuff to him. And because of that, I've become much more cautious with what is done. At least this way as well, a heads up can be given to those who haven't ended up meeting up with him.

Also: Doin' good good. lol Got mah ass back in game after like a year of a hiatus. <.< Even after so many years being around, this shit's still like crack man.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Move to Odin and hang out with me cat =[
    I'll buy you nice stuff.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by kamugi View Post
    Move to Odin and hang out with me cat =[
    I'll buy you nice stuff.
    ^^ lol Got a character actually on Odin from like, a good long while ago. Should get on her every now and then. ^~ :3 Nice offer, though ty XD