+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast

Thread: Hardcore Discussion     submit to reddit submit to twitter

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Add me Azuark#1829, Also im 16k gold away from HC Normal Whimseyshire. so add me if you wanna run it with me

Formerly Raitoken
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

Quote Originally Posted by Oxyminus View Post
    It does. Where are you at in A2? I'm lvl 19 about to kill Magdha later tonight (going to a hockey game atm)
    If you want to get down on some co-op.
    I'm up for that.

I'm about to head to the gym right now so I'll be back around 10-10:30pm est and we can co-op A2.

I don't want to do beliel until level 30 hehe. I'm scurd.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I'll be home about 11-11:30 EST.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Act2 NM is kicking me ass

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Azu's Pony show is now operating. If you wanna run the Whimsyshire level just hit me up and I'll take you out there.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

finally got a legendary today. right around 40k lifetime kills. a3 normal difficulty, elite mob. frostburn with subpar random affixes; think i'll sell to someone who wants the orange letters mostly

Nikkei's Hoe
    Worse than her at uno

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Eanae Hikari
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal

Started a Witch Doctor and powered through act 1 today. Level 15, haven't started act 2 yet.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Syntex I sent you a friend request, let's do this!

Formerly Raitoken
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

Yea just got home from getting food. Loggin in now!

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Me, Aurik and my brother just beat Belail on NM. Act 2 was pretty fun. I think some of the joy was taken out of it (maybe more fun? mixed feelings) when my monk glitched out at level 43 and I was getting 2300 hp regen/sec. When I hit 44 it wore off, made it more interesting that way haha.

So yeah, out of nowhere I now have a level 44 monk. I was just playing it to catch my brother back up to my wizard. Seems to be my new main character lol

BG Level

My wizard is pretty good imo 12k HP and almost 600DPS but I have a big flaw, My armor stats. and my stupidity.

On normal shit was too easy, so i just went into big groups and spammed Arcane Orb and blame shits dead, was like that too in A1 NM, but need to change that in A2 lol.

Also i have a lot of +40 INT + 40 VIT gear (or more) like that pants that has 55 vit +2 socket (with Pamysthyst in it) Problem? I have like 55-70 Def on each part exept head and body.

GRRRR

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

im on A4 normal lvl30 WD DPS is 800 , and im sitting on about 3k hp, not minus my mojo ive got pretty solid gear... how well off will i be for A1 NM will it be the insta dead like all my friends are claiming or can i continue to just acid cloud my way passed 90% of it, ive gotten all boss achievement for HC A3 normal*dont get hit by xyz* so i FEEL like im pretty well off if im powering through bosses that hard.

just beat diablo.... was... that it?

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Act 1 NM 6k hp 700~ dps DH. one of my bows has 46 dex and 100 vit and the other had like 86 vit some dex and a socket.... Best HC bows eva.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Gokku View Post
    im on A4 normal lvl30 WD DPS is 800 , and im sitting on about 3k hp, not minus my mojo ive got pretty solid gear... how well off will i be for A1 NM will it be the insta dead like all my friends are claiming or can i continue to just acid cloud my way passed 90% of it, ive gotten all boss achievement for HC A3 normal*dont get hit by xyz* so i FEEL like im pretty well off if im powering through bosses that hard.

just beat diablo.... was... that it?
    GL for the other difficulties

I wouldn't really dig into A1NM--not past SK at least--until mid 30s and a bit more health than 3k. Not that you couldn't do it, but you're probably getting optimal xp at that area. Later areas will just take longer to kill stuff and be more dangerous.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

i made some tweaks but im breezing through act1 atm, 910dps 4k hp as a WD , the closest to dead ive gotten is a plugged hallway with elites that got my Templar and 3 dogs killed.About to go see what the skele kings got for drops.

BG Level

your life is low and will get wreck in a2 just saying

Yeah 4k life is oneshot territory in A2, and probably even late in A1. But you're still a ways from that.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

yea i know A2 is gonna be insane, but ibe gotta rush my friends through normal 2-4 so i should have the gold to buy a bunch of int/vit gear. infact i doubt ill solo a2 might wait till my friends catch up and THEN do A2 when ive got someone who can die.. i mean tank first.

Also heres my current build:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculato...iPT!ZdW!aZaaaZ

Also im :Gokku#1757

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by euph View Post
    So yeah, out of nowhere I now have a level 44 monk. I was just playing it to catch my brother back up to my wizard. Seems to be my new main character lol
    I like how that happens if you let that happen. Long term goal is10 60s. Order is whatev

and if you can break into that 5th digit of hp in 10k+, i think that's a good measure to be at or near when near A2 NM start