+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 91 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 ... LastLast

Thread: Hardcore Discussion     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Got to halfway through act 3 on HC, yay first HC character and is doing good. Monk is strong and probably my favorite class. All my friends are pussies and afraid of playing HC cause they all die all the time...idk how people die so much in D3, it's not that bad >_>

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Syntex and I cleared A3. Got some sexy drops and I'm now sporting 292DPS and 5.2k HP.

I got a dagger drop (not good with screenshots) 34.5DPS, 129STR, each hit adds +7 health, and has a socket. Haven't seen anything on AH with that much STR on it, any clue what it might be worth?

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Bout my death it was completely stupid of my part like most deaths.

Was talking to a friend in whisper when the party got swarmed by champions. I tried to ran awe with teleport but i didn't focus and teleported to a spot we didn't visited so more mobs on me. Turned around and almost made to to exit but, i ran into the champs that the other guys trained to entrance which killed me. Wasn't able to TP either cuz champs were jailer and some were teleport

Ah well time to try DH

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Just got into the dungeon of Act3 NM where you descend and fight the spider boss. This is where I'm at now, slowly getting bigger!

screeny of my new weapon

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i9...tingbigger.jpg

BG Level

Just owned SK normal lv 10 50 DPS took me a good 30sec to kill it lol

playing wizard on hc if anyone wants to partner. currently beefing up on butcher. vandish#1799

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by euph View Post
    Just got into the dungeon of Act3 NM where you descend and fight the spider boss. This is where I'm at now, slowly getting bigger!

screeny of my new weapon

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i9...tingbigger.jpg

That sword is awesome would be better with dec and vit on it! but still strong lol

Quote Originally Posted by friedfunk View Post
    nice but missing one prominent stat
    Yeah it would be nice if it had vit, but honestly I've got enough gear that I don't really need vit prior to NM anymore.
    Currently running +89 life/kill on my monk which makes me nearly immortal because I kill so fast, and that's o to of more vit than I had on my first character at ~33/diablo while halfway through act 3.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Well you can probably remove me from list since I'm from EU anyway. Can't join you guys.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    Bout my death it was completely stupid of my part like most deaths.

Was talking to a friend in whisper when the party got swarmed by champions. I tried to ran awe with teleport but i didn't focus and teleported to a spot we didn't visited so more mobs on me. Turned around and almost made to to exit but, i ran into the champs that the other guys trained to entrance which killed me. Wasn't able to TP either cuz champs were jailer and some were teleport

Ah well time to try DH

take care take care in A2 caves, any difficulty if they're current/respectable to your hp/gear/level

especially especially the smallest spider mob family. they're quick and they're very strong. yes they're low hp to 'counter' that but on NM+ almost every elite encounter is a woah, scan, hm, ok

stay in a tight, impenetrable cluster. hip pockets all around, vaults and teleports only to gtfo, (always back into a mapped+cleared segment). in normal diff, vaults and teleports and sprinting just to move a little quicker and herd up massacres. we gotta nix that habit. until our NM gear rivals our current normal gear, etetc. til we all have good rolls on Stormshields.. we have to nix that habit.

i do it too much still. lots of normal difficulty ;/ it works all 4 difficulties in normal mode, but not HC mode. not right now

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

QUESTION

dwight.jpg

Naked Lust

who else will be willing (in the future) to throw down a level 60 hero into the Cydaea fight on Hell difficulty? obviously experience points at risk only. just potions on your hero

i think wottles and others may quite welcome this for the fresh roll of a new hero through whatever however

if i'm the only achievement whore, that's okay. kormac and i can roll in. just wondering

i'm not playing normal mode to hell diff cydaea, ugh

supafrench still only level40 highest, btw ._.;

edit: newp, gonna have to do on Athena en route to getting The Hero's New Clothes

Nikkei's Hoe
    Worse than her at uno

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Eanae Hikari
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal

Cydea is one of the simplest and most straight forward fights there is, hell difficulty or not. I want to say you're being over cautious but then I'll look like a dick when you die.

Still gonna be dangerous doing it with no vit gear at all But yeah, in general minibosses are easier than random world champ/bosspacks

BG Level

World easiest boss is the spider queen in A1

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I'm being over cautious??

I said i'm doing it either way, solo with Kormac, whatever. proud achievement whore. and risk of exp loss is np. and.. i bet i don't get it first time, i bet i lose 2 or 3 heroes getting this, simple Cydaea or not.

like.. you're naked and stuffs

us likeminded whores welcome other whores along the way. that's all this is. i mean i'm 20 levels out, c'mon

edit: lot longer out than 20 levels now, argh

2600klub
    I donated 5 bucks and all I got was this shitty title from Zet

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Still so tempted to start playing HC, but my buddies are still all pussies and I still feel like I don't know enough about the game's mechanics to make a real shot at completing Hell on an HC character :/ Sooner or later I guess.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

sooner or later is np. d3 is going to be epic a long time

O.o;; (not me obviously. saw on official HC forum)

I've seen a lot of Lacuni deaths

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

@Rora I do nekkid Cydaea cuz xp is only xp and xp is ez
    kinda like last night's diablo ww

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

yeah, and i think wottles thoughts might be good; we'll see

My xp'in kit is working well Level 17 by butcher without doing any optional side dungeons / events; just full throttle run-and-kill-everything, under 2 hours of actually play time.