+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 91 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Thread: Hardcore Discussion     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Vuitton

Appropriate level for nightmare diablo? My wizard is almost 52 using disintegrate, dark archon, and force armor as my main DD, with crystal shell and mirror image as my defense. 30K hp, 3K dps. I tried using blizzard/venom hydra, but I can't seem to get the hang of it for normal mobs. Best for bosses?

52 is more than fine. I tend to want at least 20k there, usually like 22-24 but that's more because act 4 can be very deadly. D himself (herself?) is pretty easy.

My last few characters have actually cleared nm d at 49, then I have to run around spring for ten twenty minutes before Hell unlocks.

Formerly Raitoken
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

I can just come in and pwn him if you want just to give you that extra comfort

Add me and I'll help.

Vuitton

Thanks! I'll add you when I get home later. At the office writing a paper for school, bleh. >_>;

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I have no cool HC updates, but I will live vicariously through Fireal - grats on 60!

Haunted update:

I've put in about 350-400 real crypt runs and still no Drury Brown. (found ~8 John Gorham Coffins) I'm out of slots that can gain exp from the crypts on normal diff and almost out on nightmare. (gets kinda gross at lv36, gross at lv37, super gross at lv38, no exp at lv39)

Neverminding all the normal diff runs, recently I did 30-39 on male monk, then 31-37 on a DH, then 30-37 on fem monk in the nightmare real crypt. It takes about 3-4min to full clear the real crypt map, and the leveling is really good to 35. I still have a 30DH, 35Wiz, 29Barb; if no Drury after that, I'll have to wait until I'm rolling deep on Lv50s and do Hell difficulty similarly.

I've found Fecklar 3 times not even looking for him; blah.

If anyone ever sees Drury or Tomekeeper / Archivist (Terminus areas in a2), I would love to join XD

Vuitton

I was able to do Diablo NM solo at 52 surprisingly easier than I thought. Thanks for offering to help Syntex. :D

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Yay L60... finally :D rolled Belial with 9100dps and 340 poison resist.. never dropped below 90-95% hp. Now I'm proceeding thru a3 easier then I did with a2. Being geared for inferno in a3h is pretty awesome :D ghom and seigebreaker down, azmodan tonight!

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

osnap

Yay you done did its.

Now be careful, inferno is quite lethal.

Almost done my epic 10 day business trip then I can get back to playinggggggg

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

icur space potion too o.o;;

hay help me kill iskatu ;

i halped in A2 when you were a wee little lad~~ ;x

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Since I switched to playing solely with a mouse, space became easier/more convenient for button smashing. I still keep Q as secondary for the times when my old muscle memory kicks in to hit 2 for diamondskin or q for potion, ill still be near pot button :D

We can do Iskatu whenev, it wasn't that bad. Tonight maybe? We can prolly plow thru all of a4 if u want, it only took me about 55min to clear

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

tonight no good; you just stay alive one more day XD

I'm night shift still, same job started Sunday; I'll be gone 4pm to ~8am again. I'll be free tomorrow morning as soon as I get back, but I'll also be mad tired. But tomorrow afternoon/evening is best, as Thursday I'll be busy all day with travel + energy forum thing.

Work is really cramping my style

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

I know we're probably not overflowing with equipments now, but I'm looking to buy, like soon, if u have:
    The Flavor of Time: 6 or 7% movement speed, 5 or 6% ias, wizard roll a perk, I need to replace a 5-10damage +73int 6% Talisman of Aranoch.
    Inna's Glory: 6 or 7% movement speed, sockets optional if the stat rolls are good, wizard roll or high vit roll good stuffs, I need to replace a +89vit +34int 6% Hammer Jammers

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Ok yeah, inferno is sketchy. Saved by Unstable Anomaly proc with Stoneskin and Potion down and vroooooom vrooooooooom a waller desecrator extra health firechain imp group to a healing well. good thing they were all under 10% at near death

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

newww fireal stay safe; i must leech off your beefiness, plz+thx

btw, another reminder macro in your mind gear to cast stoneskin; it's all I use Kirin's Pole for

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Finally rolled another wiz. Been running through Normal in all XP+ gear. Sitting at lvl 12, and something like +68XP per kill. Figure I'll plow through normal and NM fairly quickly!

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

play with meeeee in teh nightmares~

i has 29, 33, 37, 37, 38, 38, 40, 43, 60 atm

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

profile hype go? not a new pic or anything, I just think we'll see them within a month o.o;;

it'll give me something to do when stuck in the field with sketchy satellite or air card internet

http://us.media2.battle.net/cms/gall...6811395837.jpg

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

i don't think euphoria's WD will survive d3 profiles..

Certified Enhancement Shaman
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Meph Taru
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos

oh its just a preview...I was like..why the fuck is that barb using dex-gems >_>
    and 2 slotted weapons etc.etc. lol