+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 91 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast

Thread: Hardcore Discussion     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

+51 at lv7? @@; real nice haha

most of my socketed items I have right now are lv18, but still near-ish early on

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I like how you get 785 hp (PLUS 31 vitality) from your current weapon o.o;

obviously killer at lv15. that's the stuff i was talking about above; thank you

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I;m loving my new HC DH... he's lvl 24 sitting with165 dps and 84% MF and a shit ton of vit... kinda happy my last one died lol. I'm at belial again but i keeping getting lagged down when im running Kulle so i'm too scared to fight him.

There's something to be said about doing bosses at non-peak times.

Rora:

She's a beauty. Will be very sad when I die with it equipped.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

I was wondering how your dps was so high aurik. That makes sense haha. Our Nightmare Butcher yielded a fat load of nothing tonight.

I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz

BG Level

So while I'm not playing HC atm, I gotta give any upcoming HC melee some warning. Act 3 Keep Depths level 2, Fallen Maniacs will fuck you up. KAMIKAZE 'SPLOSIONS ERRYWHERE. Don't be near them. Shits been 1 shotting me like a chump.

Ya I saw a video of a 43 monk getting wiped by them in about 1 second. There's also some bombers in one of the act 2 side missions. It's the new stygian dolls I guess.

10.3k life now at 41

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Had a fun Coop Norm game

Sitting at 3.7k HP Wiz 28-29 now but only 161 DPS, need to find more gear that gives +VIT and + DMG hehe time to roll a bit of act 3 :D

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Well I've been playing softcore mostly due to peer pressure (cooping with friends).

So all in all I've barely touched HC for now. But I have a monk in softcore that I've leveled solo when my mates weren't on, only Lv28, but very hard to kill.
    Belial & other bosses so far were auto-attack pretty much. I do explore a lot so I might have been overlevelled a bit, not sure.

Here's the build: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/calculato...YXgh!Yc!aZZZaa

This has tons of mobility. Every spirit skill you use will heal you because of the passive. That means you can use Tempest Rush (hold down RMB) until you are out of Spirit and it will heal you constantly. You can also reactive your mantra and it will heal you. Etc. And oh yeah, there's also the big group heal & the 3sec invincibility.

You have instant teleport, can go through mobs/bosses, can blind/charm mobs (even charmed some rare champion mobs so they start hitting their own minions).

Basically I Tempest Rush through a big group of enemies (entire rooms), pop the AoE blind/confuse (which heals me), start hitting stuff (which will teleport me if I'm not close enough), then pop the 3sec invincibility (which will heal me), if needed I reactivate my dodge mantra (which will heal me). If I'm low by then I'll use the big group heal or just Tempest Rush through stuff again to safer grounds (which... will heal me :D), and by then the AoE blind is off cooldown again or everything is dead and you have a 50+ massacre chain, ...

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    Had a fun Coop Norm game

Sitting at 3.7k HP Wiz 28-29 now but only 161 DPS, need to find more gear that gives +VIT and + DMG hehe time to roll a bit of act 3 :D
    But i still look pretty

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

couple days slower than most, but i finished the story finally '.';

barb first, my plan was wiz then dh. eh, just how it went, lol

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...eenshot028.jpg

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Grats Roranora

BG Level

now go sleep!

Grats! See you in nightmare! Act I NM is so less stressful and better farming.

The niceness really starts to kick in around 36 when your vit-to-life multiplier goes up. Currently getting 17 life per vit at 42, which translates to 12.4k life

BG Level

Mini update just got these 2 babies

giving me this now

Rest of Normal should be a breeze but will still go slowly

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

So yeah, my fembarb had stumbled into some real good items, help from people in NM a little too. When I finally had time to start playing last night, I started A3 Q1 and did a full clear through Diablo. Nothing really even made her stutter step defensively in A3, while I backed out of a few times in A4. For the most part, I relentlessly walked on A4 too. I should be butchering nightmare soon; I think my setup is strong enough.. not strong enough for A2 NM or anything right out of normal, but likely A1 NM.

I had a lot of fun tinkering with some achievements. I noticed in A4 the Death from Afar achievement, so I started trying to finish each boss off with weapon throw, lol. That's why I'm so far from Diablo when Bash is a 'better' approach for that Hero and normal difficulty. Space! I love Space! and Punch Diablo were had as well.

Edit: Oh! and my favorite achievement I almost have.. I'm 81 out of 100 goblin kills

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I lost my second DH today Azmo 1 shotted him... SO i made another and now im back at the beginning of act 3 with 4k hp and 300~ dps compared to my last ones 2k hp and 220 dps >.>;

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Almost died like three times today going through A2. Unfortunately my brother ended up dieing at level 41 to Frost & Arcane enchanted mobs towards the end of A2. We both were rocking 15000 hp, shits crazy. I had to solo them the rest of the way, really intense fights today.

On a happier note, got this thing today. Pretty happy

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i9.../d3screeny.jpg

Also I had my first serious adrenaline rush today while I was fighting a Frost enchanted with something else on it. Basically we were in this tiny little dungeon that ONLY had this unique monster in it with a small path that looked like a circle to kite this thing around in. Eventually my brother had to zone out and I basically admitted defeat at this point... less than 500 health left, got trapped in a corner. Popped off Arcon and went to town. Not sure how I lived but I felt godlike lol. Hard to describe in text form, it all happen so fast (That's what she said)

What are the odds of 8 amulets all the same stats all the same price on the AH at the exact same time.... is there a dupe out already?

Bummer My farming/duoing partner died today too while I was out at a baseball game. So I'll probably be playing my WD a little less until he's back in action.

I'm just started the Kulle line in A2--got his head from the oasis dungeon, next task going to the ancient waterway.

But yeah it's always a good time to go back and level backup characters. DH to 26 now, and Act 3.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 91 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast