+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 91 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 LastLast

Thread: Hardcore Discussion     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Some bad changes: Blessed Shield on crusader is enabled for friendly/self damage. So watch out that you don't PK your friends or yourself, and watch out for people trying to PK in pugs.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Crusader is just in time-out til 2.0.4.b or whatever.

Welp, spent all my souls crafting. I will be speed-running master rifts for forgotten souls / blood shards in my spare time. If you see me on and running, come join me!

e: 45 min at lunch --> 3 rifts, 3 forgotten souls, 150+ shards, 180m xp.

Bagels down (((((

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arximiro Dragonheart
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Are you in the BG clan Aurik I never see you on and you aren't on my FL apparently.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Ugg that was such a rough combo. Kept getting chain frozen.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Ended up losing a HC Witch Doctor a few days ago. Always had Spirit Vessel as one of my passives, just in case. Obviously it's not something to be relied upon, or counted on, but more of a 'well, glad I had that'. It never activated. I know how it works, and what should have happened. Ended up putting a report in. Finally got a reply back. More or less, 'Thank you for your report. We've received other reports stating the same thing and are looking into what causes it not to function properly. Sorry for your loss.'

Did start another guy or two after to work back up, but lost them in the string of server disconnects that happened. Just reminded me why I avoided HC before lol.

SpiVessel not working? Mah safety net!

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

killed a crusader at 69.85 wtf lol impatient ingrid

It was kinda epic. I trained up a massive section of Battlefields of Eternity like Arebaut training to Fafnir, horsed in a poor direction, found not fewer than 3 packs, and that one dead-end tile with the worm cluster. If you find that worm cluster, you know. I did not win vs minions of hell. I did Master to 66, then Expert&Hard to dead-not-70.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I'm going to roll a new toon in a few days. Was out of town. Might go monk or barb.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by aurik View Post
    SpiVessel not working? Mah safety net!
    Doesn't seem to be consistent, guess that's one of the things they were trying to pin down. I'd had it work properly the day before on the HC, and I've tested it out on my SC character since and it worked everytime. Doesn't seem widespread, or very common. Just as annoying as fuck.

Yeah it probably has something to do with timing of damage events-- maybe a true damage event that procs just as the SpiVessel triggers, killing you anyway. Or some other damage path that doesn't check for fatality passives.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

After finding two pairs of Homing Pads in one game last night (only because Arx's lootwhoreiness self was there and increased my magic find), Mr. Yan decided to pay me a visit today.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Nice man! I need some Arx MF ;o

Quote Originally Posted by Jer View Post
    Ended up losing a HC Witch Doctor a few days ago. Always had Spirit Vessel as one of my passives, just in case. Obviously it's not something to be relied upon, or counted on, but more of a 'well, glad I had that'. It never activated. I know how it works, and what should have happened. Ended up putting a report in. Finally got a reply back. More or less, 'Thank you for your report. We've received other reports stating the same thing and are looking into what causes it not to function properly. Sorry for your loss.'

Did start another guy or two after to work back up, but lost them in the string of server disconnects that happened. Just reminded me why I avoided HC before lol.
    Just a follow-up. What monsters did you die to?

There seems to be a bug with barbed lurkers killing people unexpectedly, including Monks through Serenity (monk immunity cooldown). People are reporting that damage doesn't trigger NDE (monk cheat-death passive) either. Just straight up dead. http://i.imgur.com/ouw8sSe.jpg

I ran into a pack of these a week ago in a master-level Rift that was taking huge chunks off of my WD's life (when nothing else in master even really scratches me) so I retreated and abandoned the rift entirely.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Barbed lurkers' attack bug is not so dissimilar to Shard of Hate attacking buggedly. Or whatever is the adverb form of bugged. Either way, Blizzard will pull an Office Space fix and move a decimal or two over. And we good. It's that easy, ikno rite

BUGGED BARBED BITCHES

watch out for them apparently

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

My SoH got the nerf hammer errr I mean bug fix

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

I think this is my first cm cuz mp3 and no ice climbers :D
    Most fun build ever to play and I really miss it :<

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

throwing back farther.. This is somewhere around day 7-10. I saw some other shots of this same Act I Nightmare run: I noticed the lore books in green letters (lol at this idea with set items.. oh well, no one found sets in HC anyway). Also notice no difficulty in the top-right, nevermind the addition of Monster Power some 5 months later and its eventual removal nearly 2 years later. Achievements not clickable in log and only displayed to party and friends.

lol

::DDD @ ninja chest and JAY

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Aww Jay so much miss @ him

On a more upbeat note, hit the Paragon 200 newborderget milestone!