E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arximiro Dragonheart
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Ok so this shit finally happened to me.. never expected to see it. Some group tried to MPK me. I joined a public T1 game like I normally do. 3 people in game, one guy in Pandemonium Fortress 3, soon after I join Mal prompt comes up. I assume they are doing split bounties or something, I am always looking for some extra reapers fear so I accept.

All 3 of them decline, I don't pay attention to the prompt because obviously the guy who entered is going to join right?? 2 man Mal on T1 would be np. Nope I am now in the fight with a 4 man party powered up Mal solo on T1. All 3 of them stay in the game waiting for me to die while I have the fight of my life. Somehow I pull out the victory by the skin of my teeth and they proceed to confirm that it was an attempted MPK. After I entered the fight I noticed all 3 of them were from a clan with the tag [iPK] and I knew this was probably the last time I'd get to play my DH.

I was also using some new Strafe build I made that is pretty fun, but not really great for single target.. SO I had to solo that fucker.. with Strafe. I used Vengeance I think 3 times so I'm not sure how close I was to enrage but it had to be close.

SS of the log after I beat him. I reported all 3 of the fuckers multiple times.

I hope you stayed in game to leech their bounties.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Awww that sucks. For next time, you can also cancel if you see that other players have canceled. I know thats its easy to just blindly accept, but never trust the internet and the trolling of your fellow Diablo hardcore players. I fear death to mpk more then anything else in this game, idk why I play so much public.. maybe the added excitement? Never banner to barbs either, they can be creepy and tanky and basically unkillable. No one is ever going to get banned for mpk, they really don't consider that griefing.

Well done tho on 4man Torment Math solo style xD

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Well done Arx! Karma will get those fuckers sooner or later!

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

hi i return

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Hihi Rora!

Finally back too, new wiz at 70. Currently using a winter flurry source (leg prop is 20% chance of mobs killed by cold to release a Frost nova) so going cold Build.

Shopping list is big since all my old gear was tuned to arcane damage, but so far feels pretty tanky. Hope to be back in torment soon!

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arximiro Dragonheart
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Well.

Spoiler: show

I accept this legit death, they got the best of me, first legit death for me on max level char, other one was due to client crash in old D3.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

RIP Arx @Q@;; DH or otherclass in future?

I see in the log that death became contagious. Early on in D3V when A1 Hell was wow what the FUCK hard.. Jay went down early, and I fought on stubbornly hard but to my own shortly thereafter too '-';

That particular rift and moment look not so pleasant to Demon Hunters. Illusionary Boots onry counter? And Fireal isn't duping us any

Edit: oh and invite me to clan thing prz and we try HC thingie

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

RIP Arx, def a hell of a run. Quite a beefy Demon Hunter and was fun to play with. We'll get ya back soon enough.

Glory to the fallen~

Ohhh, since this is your first you may not know, but when you die in Hardcore mode a screenshot of the death moment is always automatically saved (unless dc death of course), so you can see the killshot without any clutter on the screen :D

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

good point

go into your screenshots directory and take a look at that one, sometimes they're cooler than others. I had some hilarious ones from Africa due to latency.. if I'd die from sketch internet but it wouldn't quite d/c me in time to for the application to fail to proc that SS. I have one where.. lemme shee..

a level 15 Shango was claimed shortly before Spirit Walk could at least help some of that 1k+ lag stuffs

this was actually the most intensely laggy one I remember. incredible it fired a screenshot, I know I had a fatal crash of the app eventually. In this shot, the 'slain by' text hasn't even made it, aaand the latency appeared orange, when again, this was the longest and toughest lag I remember. So tough, I couldn't get a potion off, nor the Spirit Walk which had cooled down. With lag and jailer, I found a 4-stack of desecration. Note that this debuff status no longer displays in 2.0 D3

here was the most bullshit and painful one. I had a couple good lv60 femWDs (Yemaya x2) who got robbed in Inferno. Easy enough pack amidst pretty solid farming we did pretty regularly. Well one bad moment and about 5-6 rubber bands pulling me back 1-2 screens or more or at a time. I knew I was fighting arcane and I knew I was lagging.. and I could not move right at all, at least not on the server. I'd see myself like this in this shot or farther to the right. This SS is lol. I 'died' a half screen to the left.

Edit from laptop: not desktop obviously. I think my power supply would black out Ethiopia if I had my desktop over there.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Not sure if I should be spending shards on gloves for Tasker and Theo or rings for SoJ. Already have a sweet Magefist and an OK Mask of Jeram

Timidly tried public T1 rifting on Thursday and found it was quite survivable. Getting those paragons now and up to 120 just waiting for Aughild's plans to drop while waiting for Zuni pieces. Got a Zuni ring with not too great of a roll but it's a start.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arximiro Dragonheart
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Well I was with a bunch of undergeared people who claimed to be , especially the crusader who died before me. He was barely making it through the rift and was scaring the shit out of me the whole time. Once I seen him die I somehow ran myself into a dead end like an idiot.

I'd never seen anyone die before and I was in shock. Instead of making a smart decision I ran myself into a corner. I don't even know what it was. Luckily Sango was able to get away. But I have decent backup DH.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Torment II is scary business, but I got an SoJ and Firebird Source today. Go me :D

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

R.I.P, HC characters; the servers have revolted.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

sup turkey burgers whats new?

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

i need stars cause souls cause i'd like to enchant to 2 or 3 legendaries i use '-';

can we riftaru przthx

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Fireal or other kb enthusiasts..

Stolen from RIT, do I needs this?

http://assets.razerzone.com/eeimages...gallery-1a.png

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arximiro Dragonheart
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

--Posts on D3 HC thread on BG, but never actually plays game--

Supafrench

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

browser and tapatalk are gentler applications

Plus, I'm busy peddling my predatory plans, or something.

Late tomorrow night should allow for a dece rift session.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

288 hours later. RIP my dear Sasha