+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 91 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91

Thread: Hardcore Discussion     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

RIP, at least mostly honorable. Barbed Lurker insta-gib in question.

But look at that minimap. That is some spicy rift entry.

Those Hound Pack Leaders are so cc-strong. I'm trapped in the corner in the mouth of a dog, got handed around mouth-to-mouth at least twice. Oh, and they had that tiny pathway walled and desecrated.

I just like how relentless dem hell's minions be.. you just died, an event every 300 hours, and they're all nonchalant and ^^;; about it -- instantly pushing to the right, with a beat on me. Is that a manual shot afterwards? Or the auto-SS at death?

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arximiro Dragonheart
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Did you die too French?

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

No, I finished them off next Vengeance to avenge Fireal and then we made new Lv 1s.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I played with aurik this one time and briefly had 2.6m dmg cause totem pole thing.

Oh and Kitana looks different now. Yeah, two months in I finally transmog'd some and unstashed the endless Bottled Smoke dye.

Ding 200 para Capped on first category!

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Nice! Getting closeish @177 - noticed a huge lack of HC in BG group

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arximiro Dragonheart
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

We have a HC clan Chrius. If you'd like to join let me or supa know.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Or any other Chain Chomp.

We should promote more Goombas.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arximiro Dragonheart
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

So I made a full Golf Find build to give it a shot. Few good pieces but mostly rares. Joined T2 full pt game. lots'o gold find. Had a hard time getting pics of gold pickup, but I got piles of almost 40k on some occasions. Managed to capture 20 something k pile in SS.

Then for fun joined a T6 game solo, gold find was just... wow. Wish I could test T6 lol, maybe 100k piles.

Spoiler: show

Edit: So Fir showed me good spot to farm chests in T6 got some crazy piles, some near 150k. Best I captured in SS.

Spoiler: show

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

jfrenchlite needs 10 K PERCENT (wut) gold find. That's the only way to play that tag. last time I was on it weeks ago, I enchanted down to 42k gold.. logged off.

Also that zone is the only thing people do in Campaign Mode. They can improve that mode a lot while still keeping Adventure Mode the main focus of designed replayability.

Did you clang decently while doing those T6 gizmo runs? Arebaut snagged a good amount.

Give act bosses a guaranteed legendary, and not just Malthael, on a campaign mode clear and I think you'll see people playing it more from time to time. However, as long as Rifts are above and beyond the drop rates of everywhere else, AM's still where to be.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

With how packed some of the Adventure Mode zones are, I've seen drop rates as good as Rifts.

Also, I finished up making every crafted legendary skin out there, so now I can transmute to any look I likes. Got lucky going 1/1/1 with the Chiltara drop. :D

Doing butcher bounty is always great xp, that zone is packed with monsters. I imagine that due to the density the drop rate is probably pretty high too.

Like a boss yo
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

Will post SS later, but picked up Thunderfury off of first Diablo Run on my HC Bard

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I want items that make a bard build for monk mantras or something.

Oh, you have a hardcore barbarian.

Bummer

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bladen Ansgar
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Exodar

I gave HC a try due to seasons and I kind of enjoy it. Definitely makes you pay attention a lot more. I do have a question. I am currently running T1 rifts, usually solo. I'm in a small clan and only 1 other person made a HC toon. I am curious what kind of dps/toughness I need to move up in tiers. I don't want to walk into a higher tier and get stomped. I can pretty much roll through T1 without much trouble outside of being cornered by something that can hit hard enough to make my hp move. I can't posts my toons because my post count is too low. My Btag is Lauzian#1430 if anyone wants to message me in game.

Most important thing is dps. Toughness you can never scale fast enough, so you just need to adjust to taking more damage and make sure things die fast enough that you don't run out of defensive resources.

Once you are regularly doing sub-10 minute rifts you can generally bump up the difficulty.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Hi, BG!

I play DH as main and only Hardcore, as its the only way to play Diablo 3 IMHO! I would like to join the team.

Yutaka#1653

User was infracted for this post.