Closed Thread
Page 58 of 75 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 ... LastLast

Thread: Toonami     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Well, the only real controversial stuff was Aisha in the spring and lava pool. Everything else was pretty much in the standard fan service fare. So, yeah, I'd call it like a couple decades of too much butthurt keeping it off air.

BG's #1 Hatsune Miku fan!
    BG Level

The only time you see nudity in the episode is with Aisha and then only about two seconds. It's basically just two, "n n" shapes drawn on her boobs with little detail otherwise the ep. was completely intact. Still, I wish they had tried to sneak it in there. It's 2a.m. Who's going to see it? I guess they are going to edit Melfina's breasts in the next episode too.

BG Level

Forgot to post this. They did edit Melfina in episode 25. I wish AS would take a risk and just show it. It is barely even noticeable unlike Aisha's. If your going to label it MA make it MA!

i honestly don't remember what happened with Melfina how'd they edit it?

BG Level

They airbrushed her nipples out like they did with Aisha. It's right at the beginning of ep. 25.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Hakkar

Has there been any word on what they are replacing Gundam IBO/Outlaw star/Bebop since they are all ending in the next few weeks? They can probably do reruns of OS/CB since their time slot is late since replacing three shows at around the same time might be hard budget wise.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Not sure but FLCL2/3 news is coming soon(?) so maybe that later in the year? He did say this though

https://twitter.com/Clarknova1/statu...64119052328963

I can say this: you’re gonna see some programming choices that push us outside our normal comfort zone in the next year. Hope you all agree it’s time for Toonami to try some new stuff, while of course staying true to the core mission.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Hakkar

Quote Originally Posted by Insanecyclone View Post
    Not sure but FLCL2/3 news is coming soon(?) so maybe that later in the year? He did say this though

https://twitter.com/Clarknova1/statu...64119052328963
    That would be cool but yeah I think that is later in the year/next year. Would be really cool for them get My Hero even though I've seen it awhile ago, but Sailor Moon would be an interesting choice since I heard mixed reviews about the new series and I never cared for the first one.

While they tend to stick to action/shounen shows, they've dabbled in other genres now and then. I personally hope their "branching out" doesn't mean them trying to wiggle in their live-action crap and other shit comedies.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Hakkar

Quote Originally Posted by arus2001 View Post
    While they tend to stick to action/shounen shows, they've dabbled in other genres now and then. I personally hope their "branching out" doesn't mean them trying to wiggle in their live-action crap and other shit comedies.
    That is also my fear, I have yet to find anything entertaining in about 95% of their own productions, live action or animation.

BG Level

^Same. Reddit is speculating they will show some slice-of-life shows/comedies. I wouldn't mind but I think it would cost viewers.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

So toonami is adult swim, with CGI Tom now?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

And people were worried what they would get to fill the time slot lol

Can I still worry since I'm not a FLCL fan?

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

Got to admit I had lo expectations for FLCL S2 when they first announced it but seems like this could actually be good.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Hakkar

Just checked my TV guide listings for tomorrow night, no rerun for outlaw star but instead they are playing the last two episodes of bebop back to back starting at 2:30am.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Insanecyclone View Post
    Looks alright. I like the girl with the glowing headphones and cat ears who I assume is the main character.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Hakkar

New FLCL does look cool, be fun to see what shenanigans happen here. I always seem to pick the worst time to cut onions during the last episode of Bebop no matter what time it is.

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Zalrik21 View Post
    New FLCL does look cool, be fun to see what shenanigans happen here. I always seem to pick the worst time to cut onions during the last episode of Bebop no matter what time it is.

Easily the most memorable scene in any anime I've seen.

Closed Thread
Page 58 of 75 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 ... LastLast