Page 60 of 75 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 ... LastLast

Thread: Toonami     submit to reddit submit to twitter

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

You haters are crazy. I watched mind game years ago and loved the shit out of it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Mind Game is great, but I totally get why the style might be off-putting. The guys who directed it also did Ping Pong, Devilman Crybaby, Animatrix (Beyond) and an episode of Space Dandy.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Right. We already know people have terrible taste and make poor life decisions.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura View Post
    an episode of Space Dandy.
    I have a feeling I know what episode it is because it was trippy as fucking hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    You haters are crazy. I watched mind game years ago and loved the shit out of it.
    See, there's this part of me that still grimly believes that the people at AS hate the anime block and want it to DIAF ASAP so they can just fill the saturday block with more of their shit. Their past AF pranks haven't exactly been the most endearing to the fandom, and while airing subbed shows isn't the most egregious prank they've played, I do believe picking something with such terrible animation and trippy themes was deliberate, and likely on the cheap compared to something of greater production value and popularity.

How much would people have flipped their lid if they surprised us with, say, the SAO movie? It'd be much more in the target demographic, at the very least, and may even succeed more in luring people to subs for more expedient viewing options.

The animation is Mind Game is fucking amazing the fuck were you watching?

If you don't like the style or content fair enough but I don't think you know what actual animation is if you're saying Mind Game is bad. Not everything has to be your mainstream shitshow with block heads and slightly moving lip flaps lol

Next bitches gonna tell me Tekkon Kinkreet has bad animation, like what?

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Hakkar

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura View Post
    The animation is Mind Game is fucking amazing the fuck were you watching?

If you don't like the style or content fair enough but I don't think you know what actual animation is if you're saying Mind Game is bad. Not everything has to be your mainstream shitshow with block heads and slightly moving lip flaps lol

Next bitches gonna tell me Tekkon Kinkreet has bad animation, like what?
    While I do agree with you about it the animation being good for the style of movie it was made for, the casual fan who only watches anime on AS were probably turned off by the animation style and with it being subbed. I was watching some of the twitter for "Toonami April Fools" and some people were really spiteful about the movie and then the other shows being subbed as well so there is a section that doesn't like it, exactly how much I will never know.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Its fucking April Fools lol. Wtf do people want? What other cable networks do anything at all for April Fools?

BG's #1 Hatsune Miku fan!
    BG Level

They showed the whole, "Countdown" event tonight without interruption which was cool. Kind of mind bending though.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Fuck. Toonami made me think it was going to be a marathon of FLCL. Never seen it from beginning to end.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Hakkar

Gundam IBO
    Spoiler: show
    FUCK! Had a feeling all of them wouldnt make it out but now pretty sure everyone is going to fight in the last two episodes and die. Series really does earn its name.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Zalrik21 View Post
    Gundam IBO
    FUCK! Had a feeling all of them wouldnt make it out but now pretty sure everyone is going to fight in the last two episodes and die. Series really does earn its name.
    I really didn't think Orga was going to die. I thought he would end up surviving with some of the other members of Tekkadan and forming a new group under a different name. And in the end he would have to live with the guilt of leading an organization in which so many people died.

But.. when they decided on their plan of escape and there was all that happy talk I thought, 'Their dead.. they probably won't even make it to the end of this episode.' Damn it! I hate being right. I thought the guys would get into that car they had waiting and it would explode. That would have been easier to stomach than what really happened.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Hakkar

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    I really didn't think Orga was going to die. I thought he would end up surviving with some of the other members of Tekkadan and forming a new group under a different name. And in the end he would have to live with the guilt of leading an organization in which so many people died.

But.. when they decided on their plan of escape and there was all that happy talk I thought, 'Their dead.. they probably won't even make it to the end of this episode.' Damn it! I hate being right. I thought the guys would get into that car they had waiting and it would explode. That would have been easier to stomach than what really happened.
    Was thinking that or the building with the girls in gets blown up and then they just go straight fuck this planet and kill everything mode. Thats probably still going to happen but for the characters I thought.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

The final two episodes, specifically the final, will hit you even harder.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Insanecyclone View Post
    The final two episodes, specifically the final, will hit you even harder.
    There are certain characters that are still left, that if they die, I'm going to flip my shit. I know one specifically that is going to. I just have a feeling. I am ok with that though because I never liked them anyway. You probably know who I'm talking about but please don't say not even in spoilers.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Oh I'm not. Just enjoy the final two episodes and all that happens.

I'm just here for reactions from all over the place.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Academia coming may 5th

https://twitter.com/FUNimation/statu...01154096717824

Never watched the show so I guess I may idk

Yeah don't watch that wait for something decent like SAO:GG.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Hakkar

MHA is pretty popular show, saw all the episodes on the app before and I liked it for what it is.

Closed Thread
Page 60 of 75 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 ... LastLast