+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

I wish there was some kind of ladder mode like in D2

Just got to inferno, too. Liking the survivability of my new build, but it feels like it gives up a bit of damage compared to my old one. Oh well.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Audrey Weaver
    FFXIV Server
    Behemoth
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I find it hilarious that the best rare I've found so far on the way to Inferno was a follower item, in Act 3 Hell:

Even the name is deliciously ironic.

In other news, ding 60. Need to find a better survival build for my monk. I was doing fine till the about halfway through Act 3; the rest and Act 4 Hell were kicking my ass. Either 25k HP is clearly not enough, or I need to sacrifice more damage for defensive buffs

Follower items always seem to roll good stats when rare...probably because they can't roll shit stats like pickup radius.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Dead Gye
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I literally do not want to play the game if I have less than 3 pickup radius. <.<;; lol

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

At least we don't have to worry about light radius anymore amirite?

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Finally killed inferno Belial.

Ksandra Needs To Post Tits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Itsnoriss View Post

Hey me too

Finished Azmodan too but I didn't get an SS ;_;

Got my first legendary! Too bad it's poo haha. Sorry if this is the wrong topic, didn't see a "Drops" post

http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/7521/94963993.png

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zettai Ryouiki
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

Quote Originally Posted by Itsnoriss View Post
    Me too!

http://img805.imageshack.us/img805/5...nshot003kq.jpg

I'm currently working my way up to Azmodan solo. I'm pretty confident that I'll be able to down him as he wasn't really that difficult even in hell. I think the only boss aside from Belial that I've ever really had problems with so far as a solo DH is Diablo, who took me half a dozen of attempts back in Hell before I downed him.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arximiro Dragonheart
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

I can't believe they designed it to where people could get to max level and beat Inferno both within a 3-4 day period. Didn't D2 take like weeks to get max level? I can't really remember at this point it's been 8 years.

Ksandra Needs To Post Tits
    BG Level

People getting to this point have played 12+ hours a day since release, the people clearing Inferno Diablo even more than that, are you even in Inferno? or are you another one of those people stuck in NM complaining about a mode they can't even touch yet.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arximiro Dragonheart
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

I don't know why you sound so angry, but I'm currently 57 in act III of Hell. Personally just surprised it's so easy to get to the level cap. Inferno I'm not terribly concerned about the few people who have beat it, I'm plenty sure it takes skill to clear and isn't easy. Hoping it's a good deal harder than Hell though since Hell is pretty easy thus far.

Anyways... I just got this, it's pretty good for the level right? I play Barbarian so not entirely sure, but after checking the ah for a similar weapon it seemed to be top tier.

Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Yeah, you could get max level just as easily in D2.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

What you might be forgetting is that most people who enjoyed D2 (most of the people who are going to buy D3) are older now and have jobs and lives and can't play D3 all day so it will take a lot longer for most people.

Leveling was never the "hard" part of D2, either. Just tedious, especially post-cow nerf and Hell modification. Between that not being a factor now and no more skill tree crap, I think the game is better off. Itemization may be another issue, but it's not like patches can't fix that. Granted, I'd be worried about logging in one day to find my equipment is no longer as good as it used to be.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arximiro Dragonheart
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Yeah I guess I could see it taking around a month to get to the level cap if you have a busy RL to attend to. That's pretty reasonable for a single player game. I have to stop looking at it like an MMO.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

yeah, lot of the community has that going on a little bit. i'd say i might a little and i didn't even play WoW. and definitely the kripp-like teams binge playing competitively who are disappointed in D3's bosses. then i gotta remind myself that's how diablo works, they aren't going to have fresh-new-raid-like difficulty in a clickyclicky diablo boss

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    Yeah, you could get max level just as easily in D2.
    Easily? Yeah, definitely. Quickly? Oh fuck no. The difference is that in D2 you could be farming the last act of the highest difficulty 20 levels away from the cap.

Been Here Longer Than you
    BG Level

I was going to say, easily sure, but in the same amount of time? You must be joking...ESPECIALLY on initial launch. First max level was Gerbarb, and it was a team playing around the clock and it took them MUCH longer than any D3 60 lol.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast