BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Hiryo View Post
    How rare are the legendary crafting recipes? I just found one for legendary ceremonnial knives level33~ and crafting them costs a hefty amount of essence and teeth. Of course, my first character is a DH so I cant make much for myself lol.
    Well, I'm level 44, And going through Act II Nightmare mode... Still haven't seen a single Recipe drop. So I'm saying decently rare. Then again I have like, 0 luck with any Legendary drops. My first one was a Shoulder-pad that was kinda meh overall >_>;

I didn't even know Recipes could drop until i looked it up lol

Nikkei's Hoe
    Worse than her at uno

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Eanae Hikari
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal

Inferno on one character, Hell on another. Never seen one drop.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arximiro Dragonheart
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Deadgye View Post
    If you assume that you have 0 melee/ranged reduction then you can just leave the 1.0 out since multiplying by 1 changes absolutely nothing. You just need to remember to include that term when you have some melee/ranged reduction. And once again it should be multiplicative with the others so order won't matter.
    Oh yeah that does make sense.. orz Good to know how it works now at least.

So I got a Fiery Brimstone a minute ago, are these pretty rare? I can't search since commodities are down again.

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I know this was brought up in another thread but who is your favorite companion? I am teleplaying on a sorc (game flies the second time around I'd you gear through AH btw, def recommend it) and am using a follower for the first time since I usually play co-op. the Templar is absolutely hilarious though. Love his random lines lol. By the gods did you see that enemy over there?!

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Templar for me, mostly because his personality is exactly like a friend of mine's, the way he says "glorious!" is just spot-on lol.
    However, I enjoy all 3 followers, but I find the enchantress's lines the most boring. Playing a female character with the scoundrel is hilarious.

Weirdest line I've seen from any of them is enchantress: "Do you see those two boys playing over there?" "What, where?" "Oh, nevermind, they must be dead."

WAT

Formerly Raitoken
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

I only ever use the templar. The heals are what I want and as a DH he is quite the distraction when he isn't dead and has saved my ass quite a few times.

For my HC barb he is awesome.

Never used the other 2 but I might for the dialog at some point.

Ridill
    BG Level

I run with the scoundrel on my HC barb, templar on almost everything else.

It kind of sucks that the lines are the same no matter what you're playing. When he said my monk fought with honor and blah blah and must have a pure heart I was like ok.

When he told my WD the same thing I was like... dude I'm a witch that runs around throwing bottles of spiders at people and lighting bats on fire and flinging them at shit...

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

should i spend money upgrading my blacksmith ?

Ridill
    BG Level

if you're 60 and working on endgame gear yes, otherwise no

Banned.

BG Level

Templar for WD, Enchantress for Barb, Probably Templar for DH too.

And fuck farming the liquid rainbow is a major pain in the ass, if anybody has any tips they be welcome. (Farming the item on normal it it makes any diff)

2600klub
    I donated 5 bucks and all I got was this shitty title from Zet

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Ok, so yesterday is the first time I ever sold anything on the AH (a shitty rare for 150k). Am I mistaken in thinking the gold goes straight to your balance in-game? Because mine didn't and I see no way to claim it on the AH...

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

It either goes directly or you go to Completed and you should see it with a button name claimed reward or something

Banned.

BG Level

Send to stash is the label of the button

2600klub
    I donated 5 bucks and all I got was this shitty title from Zet

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Ahh, I see, ... but it took a full day for the completed auction to show up with the Send to Stash button. That's odd.

Formerly Raitoken
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

AH is fucked up.

So does inspiring presence passive affect allies when I use war cry? It regens 1% max health for 60 seconds after use and doubles shout duration but it says "you" not "your party" in description.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Dead Gye
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

100% positive that it only affects you. However, I think shouts only require you to be close to your party members for them to get the effect. I don't think you need to actually activate the shout on them.

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

yeah the shouts have a range of about the same as the shrines, which is just-off-screen as far as I can tell. The Inspiring Presence hp regen only affects you, but the duration increase affects all targets of your shouts.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

What kind of price should I be paying for a 1k+ dps DH weapon? I don't want to get myself ripped off.

Ok dont really ask too many questions, I'm a Wizard trying to solo azmodon on inferno, any tips at all to survive the blood part, seems to always just spawn on me wherever i am.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arximiro Dragonheart
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Are there any Barbs on here that can play in act II or above Inferno? I mean go in solo and kill shit reliably without dying non-stop. If so could you please post your builds? The jump in monster power is fucking ridiculous, even with 77% armor reduction and like 600 + in all resists.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 42 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast