Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

Quote Originally Posted by Intrinsic View Post
    Since you're not using Bloodthirst, your build would make great use of Fury of the Vanquished Peak, one of the few 2H weapons worth using. Once you get your Might of the Earth Gear, I feel that 2H vs DW is more about playstyle. I run with a Schaefers Hammer (cause I'm crazy and won't go fire) and get better clear times than I do with my TF/Odyn dual wield.
    that's exactly what i was thinking. schaefers or vanquished. longer term, i'd prefer schaefer's, just because i want to get a wrydward (i had a lvl 61 version and, like an idiot, scrapped it) and go for a real lightning build. be sweet if there were a 2handed version of fulminator!

or, potentially, immortal king's. if i get one with nice rolls and it bumps me up to a set bonus that would be worth it, i think.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arximiro Dragonheart
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Does resource cost reduction figure up multiplicative with each individual instance of it or something? It seems like when I add some it doesn't reflect as that much in the data sheet. Seems to have diminishing returns so was curious.

It's not additive, no. I think there's a calculator floating around, but I believe the basics are it just multiplies your cost progressively through each instance of reduction.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arximiro Dragonheart
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Yeah that is what I was beginning to think is that is just kept multiplying it for each, but I thought I'd ask since I'm not mr. math.