+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New York City, wat do?     submit to reddit submit to twitter

So hard we fuck rocks
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

New York City, wat do?

Possibly in NYC for the week next week, if so what should i try and fit in, don't know work schedule yet, but should definetly have some free time during afternoons/nights, possibly a whole day off.

Any of ya'll wanna hang out?

So hard we fuck rocks
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Except Rocl.

23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

BG Level

Some people from spam are coming to a gathering in NYC next week. But I don't know you so you can only hang out outside of my house.

he could blow up your lawn

or your spot

I actually am recklessly using the phrase blow up your spot because I think it might end comically, but I don't correctly know what it means

So hard we fuck rocks
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

hmmm, well i shower daily, and I don't do drugs, and .... I'm pretty funny about stuff and i'm not confrontational about shit, (but i will defend myself and or kill you if i have to)I like comic books and final fantasy stuff, and video games and movies, and i drive a hybrid, and I wear really short shorts when i go running, and I don't really ever go to the mall, but sometimes i will, and i'm moving to a new house this week, and i'm married and play league of legends and i have a boxer and a cat (she is a bitch, probably would love demo) and I smoke marlboro lights (yeah i suck) and I have PTSD, but it's not that bad, and I have a bronze star, but i've never owned a toyota.

I Have The Clap Again
    BG Level

do you get xanax for that PTSD?

I Have The Clap Again
    BG Level

I only ask because I made up a crazy story (drug seeking) and they diagnosed me with that but i didn't get to go back to see what they would give me

So hard we fuck rocks
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I didn't want drugs, i just delt with it. seriously fuck xanax man, i used to take that shit recreationally also, but when you wake up the next day and litterly have blank spots in your memory of the past 1-2 days there is something wrong. One of the scariest things i've ever experienced, i never touched the shit again.

Seriously don't do any more drugs tit, when you get out, do it right man, it's not that "hard" lol, even with a past like yours ^^

So hard we fuck rocks
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

yeah if I was on drugs, anything to be honest, celibrex, valium, xanax, etc. It brings into question a whole new bunch of questsions like: "can he be around explosives?" "can he disarm IED's?" "Can he protect the president??" etc.

If the answer to those is no, i can't do my job, and I fucking LOVE my job. I litterly have never felt like i have worked in the past 9 years. Weirdest shit in the world. My grandpa always said: "Find a job you love, you'll never work a day in your life" and it's the god damn truth.

I Have The Clap Again
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by shepardG View Post
    I didn't want drugs, i just delt with it. seriously fuck xanax man, i used to take that shit recreationally also, but when you wake up the next day and litterly have blank spots in your memory of the past 1-2 days there is something wrong. One of the scariest things i've ever experienced, i never touched the shit again.

Seriously don't do any more drugs tit, when you get out, do it right man, it's not that "hard" lol, even with a past like yours ^^
    I had almost quit until my cousin started coming back around and I got high for a few days but now i feel like shit about it , think it had more to do with me having to go back to jail than anything

Ksandra Needs To Post Tits
    BG Level

Buy me dinner.

So hard we fuck rocks
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

you like tofu?

So hard we fuck rocks
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

or sushi?
    also aren't you candadian? don't you cover everything in tree bark and eat french things?

So hard we fuck rocks
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

i'll get you some baguettes

Ksandra Needs To Post Tits
    BG Level

or sushi?
    also aren't you candadian? don't you cover everything in tree bark and eat french things?
    I'm Italian and live in NYC/NY

So hard we fuck rocks
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

oh snap!

well false alarm, i don't think i'll be able to go, since i'm moving houses on friday, i'd have to leave on saturday to get up there, and i might be cutting it close /shrug. so i might just not go, but if i do it would be b.a. to hang out with some folks from BG

Pied Piper of the Homos
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

hmmm, well i shower daily, and I don't do drugs, and .... I'm pretty funny about stuff and i'm not confrontational about shit, (but i will defend myself and or kill you if i have to)I like comic books and final fantasy stuff, and video games and movies, and i drive a hybrid, and I wear really short shorts when i go running, and I don't really ever go to the mall, but sometimes i will, and i'm moving to a new house this week, and i'm married and play league of legends and i have a boxer and a cat (she is a bitch, probably would love demo) and I smoke marlboro lights (yeah i suck) and I have PTSD, but it's not that bad, and I have a bronze star, but i've never owned a toyota.

So hard we fuck rocks
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I sound remarkably like that chipmunk you posted milk. uncanny likeness lol. I'm married though, did i mention that, my wife's middle name is amelia, but she doesn't fly things or get lost in the south pacific.