1. You are currently viewing a section that predates the release of FFXIV:ARR and the information you see here is most likely outdated and/or useless.
  1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 19 hours, 9 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 4 hours, 50 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 12 hours, 9 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 21 hours, 50 minutes
Closed Thread
Page 190 of 190 FirstFirst ... 140 180 188 189 190
    Road Tinnies
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by xopher View Post
    Same on my Radeon 6870. Turned the settings down to Standard Desktop and it went away.

@dante'afk, for the first part of your question, type /sh first. For the second part, try again in English.
    Standard settings have sorted it out. Game looks like ass tho Hoping there will be some new drivers / fix soon!

will you be able to change your name in the future?

appearance is changeable, right? (when?)

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Trying to get on a server, as a new character, with my family. It says the world is not accepting new characters. Is this temporary or will this stay up until release?

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Thesuspect View Post
    For some reason motion joy is causing BSOD. What other software are you guys using for your ps game pads
    http://betterds3.ciebiera.net/

I guess you need the drivers from motion joy but afterwards you don't run it and run the better ds3 instead. So far it seems to be better than motionjoy.

Semi-related. In 11 you had to do some crazy thing to save your macros (hit like l3 button + other buttons or some shit), to save it to the server so you can load it from pc to ps3 and back. Anyone know if there's something for this?

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    False Suspect
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

^ thankyou gonna try it out now while they fix the instance bug (hopefully very soon)

Black Mage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Amiricle Mihgo
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Anyone know if you can or what the text /command to call a mount is (to summon chocobo in a macro)?

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tsugaru Mifra
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by AidenCarby View Post
    He's clearly foreign, stop being a twat.
    Actually, no he's not. Thanks for trying though.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Amiricle View Post
    Anyone know if you can or what the text /command to call a mount is (to summon chocobo in a macro)?
    Just put the choco icon in your hotbar like a spell

Black Mage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Amiricle Mihgo
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    Just put the choco icon in your hotbar like a spell
    Lol yea, I know that. What I was looking to do was make a macro to with call chocobo on line 1, and sprint on line 2 so sprint will just fire if I'm in an area that I can't summon a mount.

where in ul dah can I learn a crafting profession?

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

if anyone can figure out how to set the ps button to a ventrilo hotkey, I will lick you. I can seem to set any button but that one as my ptt, but that's the only button not used for the game.

I also know for a fact I did this in 1.0, but for the life of me I can't remember how.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Probably need one of those remapping programs like the ones you use to use gamepads on rift/wow and shit. Remap the playstation key to like alt or some shit then alt as ptt.

If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Was wondering if anyone could give me a short rundown of the meta for support (non DD) classes? Trying to get a feel for what is most important. I'm assuming most boss battles utilize only 1 tank? Or are multiple PLD desirable in some situation, same thing for whm/sch? What is brd's role? Will it be as essential to party play as it was in FF11? I know some of these might not be answerable since it's only Beta, just trying to choose a job that would be enjoyable to me and useful regardless of the jobs available to my friends.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Has anyone gotten the GLD dungeon helms /visor down to work? Is this emote even working yet? I haven't gotten any of the helms' visors I've obtained to go down.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zane Farus
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Onion Helm /visor works. I haven't tried any other though.

Could please someone let me know or are there somewhere instructions how I can walk as level 1 from one capital city to another? I am so lost as new player.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    if anyone can figure out how to set the ps button to a ventrilo hotkey, I will lick you. I can seem to set any button but that one as my ptt, but that's the only button not used for the game.

I also know for a fact I did this in 1.0, but for the life of me I can't remember how.
    I've been trying to do this w/ vent as well but w/ the xbox guide button. Any help? I will not lick you tho. D: