BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Carraway Author
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Odin

[Ragnarok] Darkbrilliance BC

Played in SpikeFlail for years, some time after NA release until 2009/2010 and is now applying to my shell in XIV. Bravura WAR, PLD, etc.

edit: UGH SORRY, Darkbrilliance is the character name.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Wearl Ddj
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Was in spikeflail in xi for some time with DB, he worked hard leading the shell even after most leader quit the game an the shell was falling apart. Then we moved to xiv an again he spent most of his time arranging events and helping members of the linkshell progress. Skilled player an helpful person.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Hello I'm Amina and former leader and one of the founders of SF, I played with DB for over 6 years in FFXI and he was one of the most skilled and hardworking members of the linkshell.

There are apparently some rumors about him having something to do with the "hacking" of Itazuras account, but he had nothing to do with that. As far as I know it was all Yarlys work and he switched server very shortly after together with Kendlar.

Feel free to ask me any questions you want to know about him

Blintz

Played with him for ~2 years in XI, he was a great person and good player back in there. I'm sure he will be a good member and I don't think you find any trouble/drama about him ^^

EDIT: Forgot to say my names! Kaolla (Ragnarok XI), Blintz Suu (Ragnarok XIV)

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Played with him for over 4-5 years on SpikeFlail (Ragnarok). And like everyone said, he's a great person you can trust on, and a skilled player who will always help on anything.

I also played with him on FFXIV. Sadly I left this game, but will come back on 2.0. My FFXI name was Chonataru, and my FFXIV one is Choco Feru.

Mima

I was in a SF with Db for about 1-2 years, he was hard working and skilled player and always willing to help with members in the shell.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Solid player! Helped to keep the linkshell alive even when people were moving on for other games or rl endeavors.
    Working hard and ready to invest lots of time - good addition to any serious LS.

Tirinai

Played with Db on FF for about 8 yrs, he is one of the most hardworking, loyal players out there and will always put in 110% to anything he does. He'll be the one playing up til 7am to get stuff done or help out other ls members and will always consider others before himself. An excellent addition to any ls who believes in excellence, respect, persistence and a no-drama policy; qualities that Db and we in SF lived by for years and instilled constantly by sacks to members. Ask the rest of the Ragnarok server!

Basically, you'll have no regrets picking him up :)

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Played with him for some time, he was always helpful and attentive as a sack about the members of the LS, never saw him in a fight, he was also very hardworking and always helped to push the LS and events forwards.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Actually, his name was DarkBrillance in game. No, he had nothing to do with the Itazura thing, that was all me and that was a long time ago. DB always showed up for events and helped everyone out whether it was crafting (he was a high level clothcrafter I believe) or just killing shiz.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Don't miss out on snapping DB up for your shell. One of the most helpful, skillfull, knowledgeable and selfless players around. A great sackholder in SF on XI.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

spent 5+ years in SF with DB before the ls slowly dissolved around the era of VNM's. I really don't think there was anything at all negative about him, always active for lots of events, kept up with current events/bg lurking and all that. would stay up to pretty abseurd times, can think of many occaisions he came thru for 3-6AM tiamats(those old days D:!). there is apparent some rumor he had something to do with itazura's account getting stripped, but as a member of the shell at the time(and one of SF's most active members) this is completely inaccurate @ the claims i'm hearing getting thrown around, i didn't even hear of this at the time when i was in the ls, and itaz frequented ventrilo with a small click of ls ppl that i was involved with, i never heard anything like this, hearing about it now out of left field seems so random, but i know for a fact db had nothing to do with it, hes always been a straight shooter, one of the players around from the old endgame "hardcore"(hardcore boring :E) days, so he knows his stuff, and knows how to quickly adapt/learn/keep up with the curve, i really really hope u dont pass him up, what id give to get him back on my server just to have that dedicated of a member. as one of the most active members of SF im kinda amazed i never heard a single chime of this, but id welcome cely or itaz (or whoever this is originating from) to come here and clarify, if someone out there is making any accusation, I expect them to come here, to this thread with 7+ of SF's leaders/most core/most dedicated people, and explain it to us. that would certainly clarify things.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Played with him in SpikeFlail, and I believe I posted his Bravura on the Relics thread myself. He was always helpful and kind, and I can't speak for the events claimed, since that was before I joined, but I cannot imagine him doing this kind of stuff to anyone. He was a good player in FFXI, hope you guys enjoy him in your shell, he was a really funny guy, too. (:

bedrock

Good morning,

I played with Db for quite some time, his friends gave their word to support him joining our shell. I helped lead SF and it's previous shellname with the valuable time and dedication from righteous sackholders like Amina and Selim, who've posted already.

Darkbrilliance was not a sackholder at the time of Itazura's account being trashed, he was made sackholder after I quit FFXI; that's after the account pillage. So I don't see how any responsibility of moral, blame or judgement can be applied to him at all. The following is what I consider as fact, which is the password was conveyed through jurjur to Frankthetank and he deleted all the items in a childish act, purely due to disliking Ita.

On Db's behalf, even though he has had many positive reviews already. The friends who vouched for him were proven true, in the linkshell he developed into a core member who participated in many pushes through wyrms, sea and dynamis. I can't imagine why anyone wouldn't give a potentially awesome member like Db a trial.

Sincerely,

and the traveler
    BG Level

SF remake go? seems all you bros still lurk around here!

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Lot of old people up in hur.

Bugatti

Hello

Been playing with DB long time ago was good hard working player