FFXIV Character
    Minerva Kissaki
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Kayu View Post
    refused to change lot to ffa
    is this the norm now? or am i just behind in Que up?

Cuz if a group asked me to FFA id feel like something was up... and would prob just leave

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sean Kipling
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

He probably means refused to change it to free rolling, not to actual FFA.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Minerva Kissaki
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Uryuu View Post
    He probably means refused to change it to free rolling, not to actual FFA.
    Ya now that i re-read it. But still i dont fucking trust anybody when it comes to MMO's too many horror stories id much rather just leave it the way it is. Unless its a guild party then sure free-rolling on everything works. But i would never que up expecting everybody to be okay with it.

Cloak & Dagger
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Demenic Altreas
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by shidobu View Post
    is this the norm now? or am i just behind in Que up?

Cuz if a group asked me to FFA id feel like something was up... and would prob just leave
    I don't think I've been in a HM group recently without having the loot changed to non-class specific. Pretty much if you don't go along with it, they'll kick you or others will refuse to run the instance.

Hell, I had my Fane cooldown taken away from me recently b/c a tank wouldn't run without loot being changed. He wouldn't leave and asked to be kicked, but the party leader refused to kick him. The lead then started our timers by attacking the first boss to try and grief the tank into running the instance. Which didn't work at all as the tank just waited to be kicked...and then 20 min later the leader disbanded the party leaving us w/o a group and on cooldown.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Minerva Kissaki
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

^ lol... wow

if people are gonna be faggots why not just que with their own guild mates.. save the rest of us from that type of dumbshit

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Alot people just think FFA when they really mean NCR loot mode >.>

as for the above, I've seen it happen alot actually... I can think of a decent list soorta... lets see.

Person A Looks at person B, sees Ilvl, requests to be kicked, or to kick that person
    This tends to lead to excuse #2 "I need to go dps/tank/heal HM soon, can you kick me"

the best one so far though is the...
    everyones got charms etc, all ready to pull, everyone rushes toward the first boss, and the tank leaves group before hitting the boss/others hit the boss.

The ninja vanish!

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Guren/Great.Queen.Seondeok/Seer.Strike

Acuity

Handsoff

Over double drop weekend, I had the misfortune to run with a player named -edit- and his friends, -edit- and -edit- At the time, -edit- had a guild called -edit- which some of you may be familiar with.

Now, in general, I try not to pug MCHM's but since these players have all been around a while and I had grouped with some of them before, I decided to do some runs with them over DD weekend, Luckily, I only did a handful of runs with them on the first day, but during the runs several times -edit- tried to change loot to FREE FOR ALL, and during all the instance runs it was understood that loot was to be collected and sold by -edit-(big mistake). Keep in mind, some of the other fill-ins from this MCHM group were mostly -edit- own guild members and they got screwed even worse as some fo them ran with him over the entire 4 days and lost ALL their drops to him.

Well, after DD weekend Guren kicked everyone out of the guild, disbanded it and did a name change, and pretends he doesn't know a thing, yet it has been confirmed that all he did was name change.

Basically, this is a post to advise any who are trying to PUG MCHM to look out for these players:

-edit-

And, anyone from guilds called -edit- or -edit-,their respective guilds) as it is probably just the same players on different alts.

These three are known to run together, often needing 1 fill-in DPS and often in need of a healer.

They may try to tell you loot is split, and they might try to change loot either during the run or right after queen is down, if they do BE AWARE AND DO NOT LET THEM unless you want to be screwed over.

In one of my runs they changed it to free-for-all and started snatching stuff up before anyone noticed that it wasn't roll-for-superior like they said they were changing it to. On the runs I did with them on DD weekend, we passed about 8 regent pieces to -edit- who then name changed and never split any loot with anyone.

I hate to target certain players, and I know it is quite easy for these people to just name change again, but basically for anyone running MCHM make sure loot is on ROLL (either random assigned roll or roll for superior items) before you get to the Queeen, DO NOT agree to change it again after it is set even after queen is down, and DO NOT agree to any type of split- roll to win the gear. If you agree to split, chances are you will never see any gold from that item again.
    our group got scammed by someone too

about ~1mil gold worth of items got stolen by a Man Up member [Cinder], not going to bother naming names this thread will be removed soon any way for callout

[filtered]s mad gay, the person who got all our gear claimed he got hacked 1 week after double drop and lost everything, obvious lies as he made +12 orbicular next day
    Reposts from officials. I'm sure the thread will be purged.

http://tera-forums.enmasse.com/forum...cammers-BEWARE

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shiina Cassul
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos
    WoW Realm
    Icecrown

And that is why I don't like running PUGs. Thanks for the heads up Senji.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

We should bring over the Tera comm to this site yo. >.>

BG knows drama™.

#Despair
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mitsukai Shimakaze
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Edit, edit, edit, and edit, you say? What interesting names... oh wait.

The "call outs" rule is so fucking retarded.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

I can see why they enforce it considering it's an official forum and not a fansite but that shit neuters the community of the game, especially the PvP aspect since shit talking goes hand in hand with fostering rivalries.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Is Cinder the alt of Resuscitate/Carnage? I know about that situation from the last post by King on OF. Wasn't sure if all three were the same or not. Rotten thing to do regardless...

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I've seen Cinder around so long I wouldn't guess he was an alt...

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I don't mean necessarily an alt, but just one of his other characters. Not too sure, but I personally like to avoid trash players myself so just trying to figure that out.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Guren changed name, He is now Seer.Strike.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by wisdom View Post
    Guren changed name, He is now Seer.Strike.
    Edited in, ty.