+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 105 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 ... LastLast
    Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Uzor View Post
    I'm pretty sure they stated he's Wally West, so he'll probably be around for a while.

I'm just curious as to hw he becomes kid flash. Is his powers similar to that of Peter in Heroes, in that he copies the power of someone he touches, or what? Since he's currently Firestorm <.<;
    Huh? there was no mention of wally by name only that iris had a brother. This kid was named Jefferson Jackson

Sent from my SM-N915T using Tapatalk

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by ninjafox View Post
    Huh? there was no mention of wally by name only that iris had a brother. This kid was named Jefferson Jackson

Sent from my SM-N915T using Tapatalk
    http://variety.com/2015/tv/news/the-...le-1201557295/

You're right, I remember wrong. Not the same actor. Was a long time ago I read the article, had to google to double-check, so disregard. Insert "All black people look alike" joke here.

Still betting on Wally being Iris' brother though.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

That means wally west will be black?

We need a black superman now too.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

they had a mexican superman and a black superman and black jimmy olson, so why not

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Is it just me or is the writing on this show getting worse every week? They have a black guy named "Jefferson Jackson" whose sports and college ambitions were ruined from an injury; and the final showdown is at his high school football field. You couldn't possibly write anything more cliche' than that. Iris' storyline is predictable as fuck; and are they trying to make Cisqo gay? The things he's been saying and the way he's been saying them this season is giving off that Vibe.

tl;dr - This show is lame without Tom Cavanaugh.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

not feeding time.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Not trolling. I'm not the only person in this thread questioning some of the writing decisions on the show this season.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

The Flash

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

Also, cisco has been showing no interest in men and lots of interest in golden glider and random other females. If anything about him seems gay, it is the actor himself. The character itself doesnt give a gay vibe. Tom Cavanagh has been in almost every episode of the series. Is that a new account? Cant see it on my phone. Ban hammer this prick out of my thread!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir View Post
    lol i love it. this thread only has room for Macross as a troll

i mean the writing has always been pretty shoddy, but the cisco gay thing is just wut...? seems like some projection there m8

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Pendas View Post
    giving off that Vibe.
    I see what you did there.

While I never personally look to superhero media for top notch writing, I've gotta lolwut at the gay thing.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

lol yeah, how is cisco giving off gay vibe? Didn't seem to be repulsed by getting kissed from freeze guys sister.
    had to look up who tom cavanaugh is, but yeah he's been in every ep hasnt he? Although just at the end so far as a twisting shocker.
    Where was jay this last episode anyways? He didn't go into the portal or anything. Shouldnt he live at star labs?

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Seriously.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Touche', I'll admit to being wrong on that, but a shitty name is bad no matter where it came from. Although I can blame the writers for the cheesy "football career ending injury" and the final showdown on the football field.

Quote Originally Posted by Adajer View Post
    Also, cisco has been showing no interest in men and lots of interest in golden glider and random other females. If anything about him seems gay, it is the actor himself. The character itself doesnt give a gay vibe. Tom Cavanagh has been in almost every episode of the series. Is that a new account? Cant see it on my phone. Ban hammer this prick out of my thread!
    Cisco's had a few one-liners this season that where incredibly flamboyant in their delivery. Whether it's the actor or the writers, I don't know. Couple that with Steins speech about Cisco "Being himself and not hiding who he is..." Yeah, it may not be intentional, but it's coming off very... odd.

Also i wouldn't count Tom Cavanaugh's entire 1 minute of screen time as any meaningful contribution to the show this season.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Quote Originally Posted by Pendas View Post
    Touche', I'll admit to being wrong on that, but a shitty name is bad no matter where it came from. Although I can blame the writers for the cheesy "football career ending injury" and the final showdown on the football field.

Cisco's had a few one-liners this season that where incredibly flamboyant in their delivery. Whether it's the actor or the writers, I don't know. Couple that with Steins speech about Cisco "Being himself and not hiding who he is..." Yeah, it may not be intentional, but it's coming off very... odd.

Also i wouldn't count Tom Cavanaugh's entire 1 minute of screen time as any meaningful contribution to the show this season.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

The whole don't be afraid of who you are was about his powers.. Real stretch to make him being gay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by mahler05 View Post
    The whole don't be afraid of who you are was about his powers.. Real stretch to make him being gay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I doubt they will ultimately make him gay, but he's coming off as really flamboyant these past few episodes. I think they're spending too much time setting up Legends of Tomorrow and the season is getting off to a really slow start.