Kaelie Niie
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Quote Originally Posted by Qalbert View Post
    plus why/how would he be holding his daughter prisoner on earth-2 while chilling with star labs in earth-1...
    It is interesting to note that his "daughter" is actually supposedly Jessie Quick. Another speedster from the comics. Remember Zoom wants to steal everyone's speed cause he has to be the fastest man alive.

It would be more hilarious if it was E2 Barry, but E2 Barry be played by the actor who plays Barry's Dad who played Barry in the 80s Flash tv show. It would all make sense!

As for who he really is... I'm hoping for real its Barry's dad from E2. But remember Its pretty clear that Wells made Zoom, and THEN E2's collider exploded. Zoom is more like E2 Wells' Grodd. He had <enter speculated name here> in the basement and did some experiment that made him into Zoom. More than likely we will get this reveal to the audience in December.

Unfortunately there is too much going on in the Flarrow-verse to focus completely on zoom. Flash still needs to setup Hawkgirl/man, Randal Savage and all that time travel jazz and we have roughly 4-5 episodes left before the winter finale that sets up Legends of Tomorrow. (I'd say Arrow could set up the spinoff but lets be real here, Flash is the more popular of the two.)

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

Something that still puzles me from season 1 is how Eobard as harrison wells purposely made the particle thing explode to give the flash his power. Presumably so he could trick the flash to letting him get back to his time. But if he know Barry allen would be the flash, why did he need to force the accident to happen instead of making it happen on its own. If the real wells would have exploded the accelerator anyway and given barry powers, but at a later date than what eobard wanted, then E2 Barry should be the flash and not Jay garrick. E2 barry being zoom seems to be most plausible theory.

Still doesnt answer where E1 Jay garrick is. Unless we go for the comics excuse that Jay garrick's earth is just a different earth altogether with similarities but not 100% the same and different timeline.

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Adajer View Post
    why did he need to force the accident to happen instead of making it happen on its own.
    This was explained last season. He made it happen earlier because he wanted to get home faster, not be stuck waiting for years for him to turn into the Flash.

Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

Yeah, the Particle Accelerator wasn't supposed to be made/explode for like another 15 when the show started

I'd Rather Be in Zi'Tah
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaelie Niie
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Quote Originally Posted by Adajer View Post
    If the real wells would have exploded the accelerator anyway and given barry powers, but at a later date than what eobard wanted...
    Remember Zoom was "created" by Wells before E2's accelerator "accident". So its very possible that Zoom caused the accident in order to create meta's to do his work (for him to steal speed force from and get faster) or that despite Wells initial hatred, that he did it purposely in an effort to stop Zoom.

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Like this episode tho

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

barry's dad certainly is the right size for zoom.
    crazy ep, so why didnt zoom just come through and beat up barry all along if he could do it this time?

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I thought Dr. Zoom's power wasn't speed, but the ability to manipulate time for himself and others. To make his surrounding's time slower while speeding up his own time, therefor giving him the appearance of being a speedster which is how he is faster than even the flash. How exactly would a speed dampener stop him in this case?

Who's driving? Oh my God Bear is driving! How can that be??
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Uzor View Post
    I thought Dr. Zoom's power wasn't speed, but the ability to manipulate time for himself and others. To make his surrounding's time slower while speeding up his own time, therefor giving him the appearance of being a speedster which is how he is faster than even the flash. How exactly would a speed dampener stop him in this case?
    They probably don't know this and think he is just a speedster. He got hit with the dart which may have had some strange side effect but he was able to zoom outta there real quick.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heart Underblade
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Everytime I see the prison in starlabs I think, man thats one inhumane prison, no bed or chair, no toilet, and all the people they imprisoned there who is feeding them?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by SamanosukeShiva View Post
    Everytime I see the prison in starlabs I think, man thats one inhumane prison, no bed or chair, no toilet, and all the people they imprisoned there who is feeding them?
    I don't know about the lack of bed/chair/toilet, but I did see on youtube at one point that there was a scene in a season one episode that didn't make the cut of the aired episode which shows Caitlyn bringing food to them.

Edit: Here's a version of it: https://youtu.be/9-1x8pAmHBM

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

what an episode. So many " OH SHIT" moments

I am wondering how zoom caught the shot from wells, but cisco was able to shoot him. Mono-logging makes him slower?

During the whole sequence, I was hoping Jaw garrick would show up and save barry, but then I remember he is powerless still.

mono-logging, for real?

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

lol, i put in monologging and it gave me red line, so w/e monologuing is wrong too.

Who's driving? Oh my God Bear is driving! How can that be??
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Current thoery on zoom is that it's

Spoiler: show
    Barry's pops from E2. He doesn't recognize him cause Barry2 doesn't exist or died at a young age

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Like how they threw in the tidbit on the news on E2 that their Arrow is Oliver's dad

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by nivlakian View Post
    I don't know about the lack of bed/chair/toilet, but I did see on youtube at one point that there was a scene in a season one episode that didn't make the cut of the aired episode which shows Caitlyn bringing food to them.

Edit: Here's a version of it: https://youtu.be/9-1x8pAmHBM
    Wasn't Cisco literally also bringing Dr Light food when she escaped?

Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

and it could be considered a little hint that its Barry's dad when they mentioned that Oliver's dad was the Green Arrow.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

I'm assuming Barry's loss of legs is due to getting owned by the dampening darts (despite them showing Zoom break his spine), and it will magically wear off next episode when he is needed most

Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

Yeah, whole episode will be about how he's not strong enough this, he doesn't deserve his power, that.

Everyone will be under attack and he'll be fixed and able to go faster than ever because of some stupid science reason