+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 105 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 ... LastLast
    Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Adajer View Post
    what an episode. So many " OH SHIT" moments

I am wondering how zoom caught the shot from wells, but cisco was able to shoot him. Mono-logging makes him slower?

During the whole sequence, I was hoping Jaw garrick would show up and save barry, but then I remember he is powerless still.
    Could be because he's not a Speedster and need to be in normal time to speak, therefor not being able to catch it ;p

BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

The Flash

Or Jay gets his powers back because the speed force can only sustain two people per universe so if Barry got his ganked he gets his back.

Comic logic is hard

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

From the previous episode when Wells was talking about how Jay was afraid to act and all that...I'm betting that Jay actually still has his speed force but is just scared shitless of Zoom and trying and some bullshit like that. So once he gets over his fear, he will be able to speed again.

...horrible I know...but I wouldn't put it past this show to come up with horrible writing along those lines...

As far as Zoom. Right now my money is on either earth 2 Barry or earth 1 Eddie. Leaning towards Eddie since when he owned Barry in the fight, he took him to the police station and where Iris worked. Unless Zoom was doing recon all this time, I think Eddie would have known exactly where to take him to show off.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

he's too tall and big to be eddie, just his dad fits that build.
    or his black dad is that size too hrm. Gotta be one of them.
    so if they have palm blasters why dont they make some for barry to use too.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

No way zoom is Barry. zoom is much taller and bigger build-wise

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

E2 Barry does even lift, bro.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Katlan View Post
    I'm assuming Barry's loss of legs is due to getting owned by the dampening darts (despite them showing Zoom break his spine), and it will magically wear off next episode when he is needed most
    It looked like Zoom shoved his fingers into Barry's side and possibly severed/broke something when he was holding him up in front of Wells.

Also, no way Zoom is E1 Eddie as he shot himself in the chest and clear proof of him being dead was Eobard disappearing. It's definitely going to be Barry's Dad for the "shock" value and probably to keep up with the same "you have the face of someone I trust and betrayed me" theme

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

I'm assuming Barry's loss of legs is due to getting owned by the dampening darts (despite them showing Zoom break his spine), and it will magically wear off next episode when he is needed most
    or, it could be from getting punched in the back, which had the loudest sound effect of the entire fight, is the only point in the fight where barry literally screamed, and is also exactly when barry's legs gave out. yall dont pay attention to anything, lol

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

I think Barry's dad is a really easy go-to answer for who Zoom is. Granted, Wells was an easy pick for Reverse Flash, but I dunno. I guess having Barry's dad wooshed off the show so fast only for him to appear as a 'villain' would be interesting or something.

and pretty sure Barry's paralyzed at least for now, and will be healed when the speed force returns to him somehow.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    or, it could be from getting punched in the back, which had the loudest sound effect of the entire fight, is the only point in the fight where barry literally screamed, and is also exactly when barry's legs gave out. yall dont pay attention to anything, lol
    nope! I mentioned the fact that Zoom broke his spine. it was pretty obvious. But unless his enhanced healing can fix his spine, its gonna be the loldampening darts.

Well Barry still has his enhanced healing, can you be a speedster and have only 1/2 of the speedforce? figured it was all or nothing

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

nope! I mentioned the fact that Zoom broke his spine. it was pretty obvious. But unless his enhanced healing can fix his spine, its gonna be the loldampening darts
    his advanced speed force healing healed his broken hand in the first episode in like.. a few minutes. Am pretty sure once whatever happened to him and his speed or whatever gets fixed, it'll heal that up too. will probably have to have something storywise to happen first for him to get back in shape I'm sure.

BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Nah Barry gonna run on his hands and use his noodle legs like a flail

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Next episode is when Kid Flash is introduced, so curing Barry could have to do with him.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

inb4 kid flash is faster than zoom

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

Zoom wants to be fastest man alive? Or wants to be only speedster? If it is the former, pretty sure he already has that title.

I thought barry lost his legs when zoom stuck his hand in his spleen or w.e. he was limp whole fight after the lolgravity attack.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

it was after that during the ground fight. Zoom nails his back and you basically see Barry tumble over.. also the way his back bent there looked super painful. The end but w/ zoom after to punch a hole through Barry, I assumed that was a tease to what he was about to do so he didn't absorb Barry's speed at that moment.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Batman's gonna show up and help him heal his broken spin with his secret spine healng techniques.

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Anyone else think Flash is better than Arrow by a long way now?

Who's driving? Oh my God Bear is driving! How can that be??
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

I think our assumptions about zoom being Barry's dad from E2 makes a lot of sense from a writing standpoint when you realize they made his E1 dad leave last season to capitalize on that "oh shit" moment when they figure it out. Having Barry's dad around during S2 would increase the chances of E2 Wells running into him early on and recognizing him as zoom. Reports are that Barry's dad will be coming back most likely for Christmas which is when we probably will get moment when Wells recognizes that Barry's pops is Zoom's doppelganger.

Edit - looks like based on promo photos Barry's dad comes back next episode. The theory will hold if he doesn't run into Wells.

zoom is clearly E2 iris