+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 105 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    or, it could be from getting punched in the back, which had the loudest sound effect of the entire fight, is the only point in the fight where barry literally screamed, and is also exactly when barry's legs gave out. yall dont pay attention to anything, lol
    Oh thank god, I was starting to think I was the only one who noticed.

edit: first double D:

Quote Originally Posted by Gryffes View Post
    Anyone else think Flash is better than Arrow by a long way now?
    I'd say they're running with two different show concepts at the moment. Right now, Arrow seems fixed more on building the heroes with Dahrk almost being an afterthought to the plot. Probably a side effect of them wanting to start up a third show in the universe. Flash, on the other hand, has been more villain-centric, even if just flavor of the week for some. I'm expecting Arrow to pick more in the second half of the seasons, but for now, I can understand why some might be bored with it.

I still like the Arrow but right now I prefer the Flash if I have to choose. I think the plot of Arrow got a bit stale, the villain kind of sucks, Laurel should've died instead of Sarah and stayed dead. Flash has the momentum now. Barry is growing as a hero, the villains are getting more powerful, we're seeing new characters and the relationships still keep growing. Origins are usually more interesting because it's pretty much always the most character growth. Flash is still in that Iron Man 1 stage where it's exciting and new, Arrow is in that Iron Man 3 stage where I think no one knows where this is going and it's getting bit old.

I'm hoping this season will wrap up the island flashbacks, too. While they certainly made sense for Slade, the Hong Kong time seemed more hackney.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

I'm not sure I can really compare Flash and Arrow. I know they are both superhero shows, but they are very different. Flash is definitely more fun though, to me. >.> I still watch and enjoy both though.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Spoiler: show
    what was that king kong stuff in the end?

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by macross View Post
    what was that king kong stuff in the end?

I'm guessing it's Solovar and Gorilla City

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Quote Originally Posted by Uzor View Post

I'm guessing it's Solovar and Gorilla City
    The nice thing is that it should pretty much confirm that Grodd will have another episode/arc this season

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

The whole theory I had about Jay not having his speed they turn around and use the same plot for Barry...figures...

Decent episode overall though. Probably my favorite part being Cisco telling Wells to recite the speech that the other Wells delivered before killing him was too funny.

Only thing I really didn't like was Barry overreacting and rushing down Wells in the reverse flash suit...we get it...the point that has been over exaggerated way too many tim ed this season (the worst still being Joe just firing shots at the guy). Seriously...we get it...

Also a subtle yet very much needed change this season...not focusing on Iris and not having her do/say dumb shit saves her character. Less is so much more in this respect and I'm actually ok with her now.

We built this city
    We built this city on cock and stooooooone

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

Did I miss a scene or did Cisco's date make no sense? He sees the "angel" in his vision and runs off from his hot date because he has to go do... absolutely nothing with the information. i wasn't watching the episode super closely, but I don't think he even told anyone aside from vaguely referring it to Caitlyn in a really off-handed manor while they were doing something else.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Quote Originally Posted by Deftscythe View Post
    Did I miss a scene or did Cisco's date make no sense? He sees the "angel" in his vision and runs off from his hot date because he has to go do... absolutely nothing with the information. i wasn't watching the episode super closely, but I don't think he even told anyone aside from vaguely referring it to Caitlyn in a really off-handed manor while they were doing something else.
    nope, your spot on. It was all purely for setup for the spinoff and served no other purpose. But as for why he ran away, yeah made no sense

E. Body
    BG Level

Think he assumed a crime was happening somewhere with an evil winged meta-human. So he went to check, then clarified that nothing was going on with Caitlyn. Don't get me wrong, leaving like that was stupid as fuck. I thought he assumed she was the villain, which would've made more sense to gtf away from her.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit...news/?a=127141

EP 9 "Running to Stand Still"

MARK HAMILL, WENTWORTH MILLER AND LIAM MCINTYRE RETURN; KEIYNAN LONSDALE JOINS THE CAST AS WALLY WEST — When Mark Mardon AKA The Weather Wizard (guest star Liam McIntyre) returns to break Leonard Snart AKA Captain Cold (guest star Wentworth Miller) and James Jesse AKA The Trickster (guest star Mark Hamill) out of Iron Heights, Barry (Grant Gustin) must stop these rogues from taking over Central City during Christmas. Meanwhile, Joe (Jesse L. Martin) and Iris (Candice Patton) meet Wally West (Keiynan Lonsdale). Kevin Tancharoen directed the episode written by Andrew Kreisberg.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Wonder how Iris' brother gonna get his powers...

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Felicity has such a nice booty...

Sent from my SM-N915T using Tapatalk

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

So fucking good.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

All this for a spin off series called legends of tomorrow? hmph

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Everyone was fucking on point in this ep. Was cracking up.