+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 105 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

if anyone wants to pilot their way over to private messages now would be a good time

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

PM'd lol

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

fap

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nicholai Tankyou
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Rumor had it they were going to show the entire pilot at Comic-Con then put it on the website shortly after, I'm betting it's on the website pretty soon now. Either way, super excited about the show now.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by nicholai View Post
    Rumor had it they were going to show the entire pilot at Comic-Con then put it on the website shortly after, I'm betting it's on the website pretty soon now. Either way, super excited about the show now.
    More than likely this is the case, they showed the whole pilot for Arrow at Comic-Con.

Let me just preface with the fact that this is solely my opinion, not having read or even knowing if there even are any reviews out there yet.
    Here thar be spoilers:
    Spoiler: show
    It was bad. Like... Smallville at it's worst bad. I didn't so much have a problem with Barry, but I legit wanted a hole to open up in the Earth and swallow the entire rest of the cast. Seriously... The two scientist side-kicks are just insufferable.

The chick contributed absolutely nothing.
    Gadget dude got real annoying real quick.
    Iris came across as a shallow bitch
    Jesse L Martin's character (I don't even remember his name) seemed like kind of a dick at times. Other than that he didn't make any kind of impression on me.
    They even managed to make Ollie look like a goofy motherfucker in his cameo. But then I guess Spiderollie does whatever a Spiderollie can.

Oh, that reminds me of a problem I did actually have with Barry. Dude couldn't even follow his own damn advice and WEAR A FUCKING MASK. I'm talking about the end when Martin's character (I'm just going to call him Officer Greene) finds him after gunning down Weather Wizard. The hood had fallen off or something and Barry just didn't bother putting it back on.

That said, there was one good thing to come from the episode:
    Quote Originally Posted by NotGreyheim View Post
    It's more likely they'll stick to more "normal" villains from his Rogue's Gallery such as Weather Wizard (trailer), Captain Cold, Captain Boomerang etc. as freaks of the week. Then they have Reverse Flash for the overarching story for the first season or longer. At the same time, I wouldn't be surprised to see Flash go to a zoo at some point and seeing some random gorilla named Grodd as an easter egg for the comic book readers.
    Close enough.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

did they change his baggy costume at least?

didn't seem like it

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Show could be good, I liked it.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

GRODD

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

It has potential. I'm wondering about their casting choices though. the science techs especially, since they're gonna be main characters just don't feel main 'charactery'

Who's driving? Oh my God Bear is driving! How can that be??
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

So that ending...

Wells is professor zoom from the future to ensure history goes as planned to prevent a paradox? He killed Barry's mom and has super speed but he fakes it by being in a wheelchair to prevent from accidentally using his powers. He also was the cause of the particle accelerator explosion. When he said "Run Barry Run" it was the same thing his dad said to him the night his father died, and he was there so it fits.

That said this does have the same formula as Smallville with Meteor Freaks = Meta Humans and the particle accelerator explosion = the meteor storm, so we are going to get the "monster of the week" formula, while Barry tries to figure out who killed his mother. I think what makes it different is that we have that giveaway at the end of the pilot that should keep people interested in watching that unfold.

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I thoroughly enjoyed the pilot.

Myr said I should dodge roll
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fiendish One
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Just watched the pilot and I think the show has potential. Maybe not on par with Arrow right now but I'll still give it a watch.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/07/09/th...-robbie-amell/
    The Amell cousins are joining forces in the DC Comics universe. Robbie Amell has been cast in The CW’s The Flash in a recurring role playing Ronnie Raymond — better known to DC fans as half of the Firestorm team.

The casting marks Amell’s return to the network following the axing of his short-lived super-hero show The Tomorrow People, and puts the actor in the same creative TV universe as cousin Stephen Amell, the star of The Flash companion series Arrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiendishone View Post
    Just watched the pilot and I think the show has potential. Maybe not on par with Arrow right now but I'll still give it a watch.
    First season of Arrow definitely wasn't anywhere near as good as the 2nd. I'm guessing Flash will be good but might take a little ramp up time like Arrow did.

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

I can haz pilot?

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

just watched the pilot, has potential, will definitly follow it. The only part I disliked was the cheese arrow and flash conversation, that conversation could have been a little less cheesy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 105 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast