+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 105 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 ... LastLast
    E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

why don't cisco go learn a few tricks and train with vibe girl.
    heck why doesnt cisco just kill savatar, or heck get vibe girl and they can duo him easily.
    i mean she easily stopped kid flash and flash with her powers.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Episode was good but bogged way down by the Wes Family drama and the forced love between Wally and Jess to the point where I think it took up 1/2 of the airtime. Is it not possible for them to make an episode that does not have every single cast member in it?

Here is to hoping next episode lives up to the hype and is not like last season where Zoom built up his army and Flash took care of them in the first 3 minutes of the episode

Also, how did Female Cisco get to Gorilla City? Why did he even care about Flash and Co being there if he already had her? That was kind of out of left field.

RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

CW gotta throw in them random ass romance subplots. It bogs all their superhero shows down.

Boring ass subplot is also cheap. Gotta give them a break since that 5 min of gorillas probably ate up 90% of the budget

Couldnt Caitlin just freeze the bars of the cages instead of "killing" Barry? lol

If she did that Grodd's power dampening on Barry would've still been in effect and they would've had to walk/jog out of Gorilla city instead of Barry speeding them away.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Oh yeah, Barry did speed them out and then when they were in the Pacific Mountains Jungle said "now we should be far enough away to use our powers" or something like that. So the power dampening was literally only in the cages?

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

still fucking bs u can hit flash with a dart tranquilzer, not once but multiple times.
    prob lured female vibe there after flash escaped, prob used some cisco bait.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Didn't she say she was dimension hopping since she couldn't go back home or something like that?

Quote Originally Posted by Katlan View Post
    Oh yeah, Barry did speed them out and then when they were in the Pacific Mountains Jungle said "now we should be far enough away to use our powers" or something like that. So the power dampening was literally only in the cages?
    Grodd was doing it via telepathy, there wasn't anything special about the cages. Barry mentions this himself. Which is why Caitlyn could use her powers inside the cage. Grodd isn't aware she's a meta.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

E. Body
    BG Level

too much fake logic with psychic powers, I just gave up and went with it.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

yeah and handcuffs and amulets that block powers too

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

ffs, should have just gotten supergirl.

dear lord I hate comic book girlfriends, poor Barry was doing everything in his power to save Iris, gets impaled and she figures it's a good time to give him his ring back... patty spivit wru

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

I miss Booty Spivot.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

I was hoping Wally would turn into Savitar but I guess this at least removes Wally for the rest of the season

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by macross View Post
    ffs, should have just gotten supergirl.
    When assessing what barry should do, first you should remove the common sense solutions, then figure out how he can solve it by sticking his dick in the timeline.

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Katlan View Post
    I was hoping Wally would turn into Savitar but I guess this at least removes Wally for the rest of the season
    Unless its an infinite loop and Wally is Savitar and he has to send him into the speedforce to turn him.

But my most likely guess is that Savitar is Future Flash. Flash does go missing and Savitar keeps saying "I am the future, Flash" but what if theres no comma?

Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

Savitar has got to be either Wally or Barry. Just based on how he speaks to Barry and crew and the way he says peoples names. He mentions Joe, Wally, Iris, and others like he actually knows them. But I mean this is the same universe as Legends of Tomorrow so who the fuck knows where they will go with the identity of Savitar.

Who's driving? Oh my God Bear is driving! How can that be??
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Nah Savitar is Eddie...