Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

If that ends up being the case, I'm curious what they'll do with cutthroat bitch for next season.

Spoiler: show
    A new fan dangled love complex with whichever new wells shows up? Doesn't show up beyond this season? The show will bring on as many annoyingly tedious love plots as possible is my guess

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by TummieGaruda View Post
    Pretty much expect this to be the resolution. Just a matter of figuring out when

the swap takes place
    It was most likely after the future flash set her down when dodging the speed force trap bazooka thing, whatever it was called lol. But yeah, I fully expect HR to be the one that died as well, especially with him doing whatever he was doing in his last scene in that episode. Would make the most sense to break the loop without actually killing off Iris.

Plus, we can always get another Tom Cavanagh character again next season anyways.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

I like those ideas. I am curious to why he looked at savitar's claw at the end of his last scene. I thought HR or someone was going to come out of nowhere and stab savitar with it.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Did anyone notice when Snart and Barry were looking for the power source that Barry made a throwaway comment about the Suicide Squad being held there. Has there been any links like this to the movies like we see with Agents of Shield and the Marvel movies? I don't watch Arrow or Supergirl so I don't know if there have been any links made in those shows.

Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

DC doesn't have any connection between TV shows and their movies. The TV shows are connected to eachother and the movies will be connected to eachother but no Movies connected to the TV show. They've also made it clear about the Multiverse so I guess you could technically say they are all connected but you won't see Gal Gadot appearing in TV flash.

E. Body
    BG Level

They actually had an episode called Suicide Squad in the second season of Arrow.

RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Iono View Post
    They actually had an episode called Suicide Squad in the second season of Arrow.
    So? They had their own version of it. Still a different universe.

E. Body
    BG Level

Was responding to the dude with the spoilered question..... He said he didn't watch Arrow or Supergirl

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Well don't mind me!

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

They know exactly how the time remnant became Savitar. I mean, they could just prevent Savitar's creation by either killing the last time remnant themselves, therefore stopping Savitar from ever being created thus saving Iris, or they could embrace the time remnant so that he never goes crazy and thus prevent Savitar from ever being created in the first place, thus saving Iris.

Although the swap seems like the most likely solution they'll go with considering we've had a different Wells every season. Although it makes me wonder whether the science chick will become bad next season for them sacrificing Wells.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

doesn't wells appear in the preview holding a gun tho..
    maybe it's a time remnant iris!
    or a dying iris they found from earth #234234 who was dying anyways so they used her as a body double.
    still prefer her to be dead tho..
    then barry could profess his love for caitlin and she can turn back normal or something.
    why savatar barry face all burnt anyways, he regenerates no

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

There are 2 Wells...

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Aside the episode playing out more or less as expected, that supposed to be cliffhanger ending was stupid. They are reaching way too far it's like they ran out of ideas

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

That was a really weird and strange episode. Ending included.

Who's driving? Oh my God Bear is driving! How can that be??
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Well at least next seasons bad guy won't be a speedster. Emo Barry hinted about DeVoe. No word on if he has crossed paths yet with Bell and Biv.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

barry could have at least tried to run hr to a hospital or something..

so that's where julian went, to make a cure!

so fucking bullshit iris can shoot a speeding savatar, dumbest shit so far in the whole series.

thank god caitlin didn't drink the potion, now she can fight crime along with team flash

ending makes no sense. guess they will fight crime then flash will appear in the end to save the day next season or something.

E. Body
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by macross View Post

so fucking bullshit iris can shoot a speeding savatar, dumbest shit so far in the whole series.
    Yea, gotta agree there....

Who's driving? Oh my God Bear is driving! How can that be??
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by macross View Post
    barry could have at least tried to run hr to a hospital or something..

so that's where julian went, to make a cure!

thank god caitlin didn't drink the potion, now she can fight crime along with team flash

ending makes no sense. guess they will fight crime then flash will appear in the end to save the day next season or something.
    I'd like to see them go three episodes without him at the start of the season.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

They will just do a time jump between seasons so they can say they all moved on and lived without Barry before he magically comes back in the first or second episode because some crisis occurs that only he can save in like 5 seconds.

Aside a few stabs out episodes this season was pretty lackluster to me so here to hoping they can use this to sort of reboot things

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Iris shooting Savitar wasn't really that dumb. Dude was minutes from dying. He was focused on killing Barry before it happening to him. Was caught up in the moment.

Also probably ran in a straight line :D