1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 23 hours, 14 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 0 hours, 45 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 16 hours, 14 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 5 days, 17 hours, 45 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    The Spooniest of Bards
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lucian Esperance
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Trocian View Post
    I have no idea if I've subbed for 2 or 3 months in total. Is there any way to check if you've qualified for Legacy status?
    They've sent you an email if you do, iirc. If you're currently subbed there's also an icon whenever you log in.

Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

They send you an email once you've qualified (as long as you've paid the 3 months).
    So if you haven't gotten the email it's probably 2 months only

Also like ferey said the legacy logo will appear in character select screen

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

My gf came back from a trip to the USA today and reactivated her char for 90 days at 16:30 local time which equals to 23:30 JST. Now the 90 day subscription option is gone. Let's see what happens about the legacy status.

The Tower
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Stromgarde Siren
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren

For me, it took a couple of days for either the icon or the email to show up, so if you signed up for the 90 day option and don't see it yet I wouldn't be too worried.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

I think I'm screwed because I had some extra Crysta left and paid for a month on June 9th or so when I reactivated. Then when I found out about Legacy, I changed my option to 90-day, but it says that it won't start until July 9th which is after the deadline. I would have gladly paid the 90-day for it but I didn't know about it when I first reactivated.

A. Body
    BG Level

You will qualify for legacy if you've paid for 90 days total between January and the start of the beta. That means if you paid for a month starting in June, you can still buy two more months, it just won't be in one payment. You won't be notified until the billing cycle in which you pay for the 3rd month.