• Navigation
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

how the fuck do you take a one dimensional 3 point shooter over a guy like Wroten who could be the best player on our team in a few years

golden state picks up draymond green, oh yeah. they must like their spartan players

Brown Recluse

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Most teams drafted well. Mavs, rockets, cats, and pacers get the WTFs of the night.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

All 4 of the guys the Mavs wanted were gone by 16, at that point they were just trying to get back as far as possible to get the most possible cap space. They were still trying to trade out of 24.

Let's be real, it was a deep draft but "deep" for an NBA draft is like 12-15 guys.

The Mavs/Clippers/Utah trade will happen sometime today too as well which gets Odom off the Mav's books as well.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azull Abaddon
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

I liked the Rockets draft given we didnt get our ulimate goal. Hope this means we are going to try to move Kevin Martin now.

Brown Recluse

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Mavs drafted a guard when they are trying to trade for one, but they need a big (not getting Howard).

Rockets, idkwtf. A team full of forwards....hope y'all get Pau. LOL

Brown Recluse

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Man0warr View Post
    All 4 of the guys the Mavs wanted were gone by 16, at that point they were just trying to get back as far as possible to get the most possible cap space. They were still trying to trade out of 24.

Let's be real, it was a deep draft but "deep" for an NBA draft is like 12-15 guys.

The Mavs/Clippers/Utah trade will happen sometime today too as well which gets Odom off the Mav's books as well.
    Oh I'm sure Mo would love to go to Utah for less money and years.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

well unless there is some insane gm who will offer him a multi-year deal worth more than 9m/year, he'd be dumb not to take his option and go to utah.

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    Oh I'm sure Mo would love to go to Utah for less money and years.
    oh dimmy, i hope u were being sarcastic cuz
    Los Angeles Clippers guard Mo Williams has officially picked up his option for next season, clearing the way for a three-way trade that will send Dallas' Lamar Odom to the Clippers and Williams to Utah, Williams' agent, Mark Bartelstein, told ESPNLosAngeles.com's Ramona Shelburne.

"There was no blocking going on," Bartelstein said. "When you make a decision like this, you want to study it very closely.

"But the more we looked at it, the more excited we were about going back to Utah. Mo's very happy to be going back there."

Meanwhile, the Mavericks and Odom, sources told ESPN.com's Marc Stein, have agreed to extend the buyout deadline in Odom's contract until Saturday, leaving one more day to finalize the proposed three-way trade.

Dallas originally had until Friday to either pay $2.4 million to buy out Odom's $8.2 million salary for next season or have him on the books for 2012-13.
    also, bosh out of olympics too

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

barf

Brown Recluse

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    oh dimmy, i hope u were being sarcastic cuz

also, bosh out of olympics too
    LOL.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    LOL.
    and its official
    Lamar Odom will try to revitalize his career back where he started.

The Dallas Mavericks traded Odom to the Los Angeles Clippers in part of a four-team trade Friday.

The Clippers sent guard Mo Williams to the Utah Jazz. Utah will use the trade exception it created in the Mehmet Okur deal with New Jersey this past season to take on Williams' contract.

The Mavericks also will create their own trade exception worth $8.2 million by shedding Odom's contract without taking any salary back.

Dallas also received the draft rights to forward Tadija Dragicevic from Utah and cash considerations from the Houston Rockets. The Clippers sent the draft rights to second-round pick Furkan Aldemir to Houston.

All parties essentially had agreed to the deal Thursday, but it could not proceed until Williams made a firm decision on whether to pick up his option for next season, which he did Friday afternoon.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

sounds like kg back to boston on a 3 year deal

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

kg, you dummy, shoulda signed with the spurs

Bring on the Revolution
    BG Level

Atl actively working to trade Joe Johnson.

In other news Moss in hospital ER to treat the wounds on his hands and fingers cause by masturbating ferverously to the above news.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azull Abaddon
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Dwight must have seen Lebron dropping the ball on the NBA's biggest villian title and is willing to pick it up and run with it. Now he is apparently saying the Magic blackmailed him into opting in. He is now demanding a trade to the Nets and only the Nets again.

Thats what i really dont get, if its for his "brand" then wouldnt the Knicks, or any number of the teams close to NY, be the better option? Did JayZ and Russian Mark Cuban offer him a recording contract and a starring role in Shazaam 2: Electric Boogaloo?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

hard to get any closer to NY than brooklyn

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azull Abaddon
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Yah but its still the Nets. If you want to play in LA you dont want to play for the Clippers (even now) you want to play for the Lakers.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

portland reportedly offered a max deal to roy hibbert, whos an RFA. If they got him and were some able to get nash to go to portland, theyd have a nasty starting 5...

Eli Manning is my Lord and Savior
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Greymane

Quote Originally Posted by Azull View Post
    Yah but its still the Nets. If you want to play in LA you dont want to play for the Clippers (even now) you want to play for the Lakers.
    The Nets have alot of room to grow and it doesn't seem crystal clear that Deron is going to leave. Although the reports saying the Nets are interested in Joe Johnson disturb me.